• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2013 ladies!

:wave: Hey ladies! Excited to find some bump buddies!!

Due date: April 7, 2013
27yrs old & Married 2.5yrs. Got my BFP on August 1st....would have been due with first baby Aug 25th, so was happy to get my BFP before would have been due date! An early bday present (as my bday was the 9th). Had a scan at 7w5d and saw our little gummy bear and heard heartbeat at 141bpm! So excited and just trying to make it through the 24/7 nausea & fatigue. (GIRL?!)

Will attach our first scan picture....next scan is only in October (16wk).

Welcome and congrats! I have my first midwife appointment on thursday, praying it goes well! I know how your feeling with the nausea and fatigue, it's non stop for me, hoping it passes soon I can't wait to feel a little bit of normal again.

Has anyone announced their pregnancy yet?! DH and I are planning to next weekend :)

No announcement yet. I have had a lot of losses and am not a fan of the idea of "untelling" again (even though if I DID lose this baby we would probably tell people that had we not announced yet...which probably sounds weird, but it's just the way I'm operating anymore). But I'd also like to pick up a heartbeat first before I even consider it. We had a nice one at my 6week ultrasound, but so much can change between then and now, and I've had a MMC at this point before so it's hard to think of getting this far, announcing, and then immediately untelling.

So right now I'm just waiting to pick up a heartbeat on my doppler before we consider our next move. :)

No announcement yet. I have had a lot of losses and am not a fan of the idea of "untelling" again (even though if I DID lose this baby we would probably tell people that had we not announced yet...which probably sounds weird, but it's just the way I'm operating anymore). But I'd also like to pick up a heartbeat first before I even consider it. We had a nice one at my 6week ultrasound, but so much can change between then and now, and I've had a MMC at this point before so it's hard to think of getting this far, announcing, and then immediately untelling.

So right now I'm just waiting to pick up a heartbeat on my doppler before we consider our next move. :)

Totally understand where your coming from! Makes perfect sense!

Farmermama how did ur appt go?

It was good :) I'm very excited to have a midwife for this pregnancy! Couldn't find the heartbeat but I'm not to worried. I ordered a Doppler online and it should be here by Monday! Anyone else have one or is getting one?

Farmermama how did ur appt go?

It was good :) I'm very excited to have a midwife for this pregnancy! Couldn't find the heartbeat but I'm not to worried. I ordered a Doppler online and it should be here by Monday! Anyone else have one or is getting one?

I have the AngelSound! It's been a life saver. I think I would drive myself crazy between U/S if I didnt have it :haha:

Need a bump buddy. Due april 13th
19years old , married.
Inbox me! I seriously have no one to talk to who has anything incommon with me (as far as being pregnant, younger & married)
So hopefully sum1 hits me up!

H&h pregnancy to everyone !

Need a bump buddy. Due april 13th
19years old , married.
Inbox me! I seriously have no one to talk to who has anything incommon with me (as far as being pregnant, younger & married)
So hopefully sum1 hits me up!

H&h pregnancy to everyone !

Hello and welcome! I am pregnant younger and married but not as young as you! Im 24 and had my first munchkin when I was 20 :)

I got a hearbeat today at 9 weeks! SO reassuring and needed...because I've been dealing with a LOT of grief over the last week regarding my last 7 losses. Sometimes it just hits me, and this last week was one of those times.

I am 27 now, but I was married at 18! (9 years in December!!!) Wasn't pregnant right away, as we lost our first 2, but I can TOTALLY relate to being the only one in your age group who is starting a family. For me it was that way until just a few years ago...and still is in many ways. Lots are married, but have no interest in kiddos yet.

Wow that's great you heard the heartbeat already! I didn't hear it till 11 weeks and it was only for like 10 seconds!

I have the Sonoline B and I have heard what I THINK is the heartbeat and it is usually around 135

I have the Sonoline B and I have heard what I THINK is the heartbeat and it is usually around 135

I always thought the heartbeat was supposed to be between 150-180 in the first trimester and then slower after 12w??

Not sure though

Just tested positive at 11 DPO with digital with conception indicator ( early I know but couldn't help it! Due date estimated to be April 3rd! Any others yet?!

Im due April 1st ! Which i think is quite ironic because its orginally the date my own mother found out about me 20 odd years ago ! lol

I did about 4 home pregnancy tests before i got the one from the doctors back coz I was just in shock.

Becoming more used to it now though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"