April 2013 ladies!

FarmerMama

Reaction score
Just tested positive at 11 DPO with digital with conception indicator ( early I know but couldn't help it! Due date estimated to be April 3rd! Any others yet?!

I'm April 9th, although my BFP was so faint today at 13dpo that I am just taking one day at a time!

I'm April 9th, although my BFP was so faint today at 13dpo that I am just taking one day at a time!

Mine was super faint the first day i tested! But i kept testing and its darker!

Sending sticky thoughts your way!!

Thanks! Husband is bringing home some digis tonight. Am going to do one in the morning, but won't hold my breath. I hear they are less sensitive than sticks and if I'm barely showing on a stick then I doubt I will show on a digi yet! So will save the second digi for later on the week!

I have poas 4 times today! Ridiculous!

Thanks! Husband is bringing home some digis tonight. Am going to do one in the morning, but won't hold my breath. I hear they are less sensitive than sticks and if I'm barely showing on a stick then I doubt I will show on a digi yet! So will save the second digi for later on the week!

I have poas 4 times today! Ridiculous!

Same thing here! i took a digi on the first day i got my super faint and ended up getting a not pg on the digi...kept testing with frer and line got darker! might be too early!

Estimated dute date April 8th here! I will admit I have taken six tests of three different brands (3 line, 3 digital) in the last two days, and now I almost believe it's really happening. :D

doggylover--I first tested at 13 dpo, and my line was very faint (see here--not the best pic, I can hardly see it at all there, but it isn't much darker in person). Only a smidge darker today at 14 dpo either. I think that's pretty normal. Sticky vibes for you! :dust:

I took my digi this morning, nd was convinced it wouldn't show up so I took another IC just to be sure in my mind!

The digi came up pregnant in less than a minute, and 1-2 after about 3 mins, but the IC line is barely there- worse than yesterday!! Shows ICs are not really very reliable, especially as IC was supposed to be more sensitive than digi!

Having wee tuggy cramps again today on my right hand side, which is also where I ovulated. Hopefully that's good! I'm paranoid right now about ending in mc like my last pregnancy, but trying to enjoy every second.

Thanks Sorsha! Glad to know plenty of others are having faint lines as well!

How is everyone feeling?

I had some weird pinch-y cramps last night, made me a little nervous. But based on this morning's test my levels are still going up, so hopefully all's well. :) It's hard not to be nervous, especially since this is my first time so I have no experience to compare things to.

Who else here having their first?

This is my first baba as well! I got to 6w5 with my last pregnancy but this feels totally different. Maybe because last time I didn't know until 6 weeks, but this time I feel so much more nauseous.

Congrats to all you ladies! Prayers for sticky beans all around! I've been having some mild cramping but so far that's it!

My cramping is a little worse this afternoon, still feels like tugging on my hips rather than af style cramps, but I am just praying praying for this to be a sticky one!

Had some cramping, back aches, and now nausea :(

Hope you girls are hanging in there!!!

I've been crampy this afternoon too. Just finished googling to reassure myself that this is normal. :) Hope we're all feeling better tomorrow!

My husband has put a ban on googling! He thinks it leads me to the worst information(usually does...) so I am banned. And I think he's kind of right...otherwise I get neurotic!

Hello Ladies,

Could I join your group? I'm due in April as well.

Have my first appt with LPN tomorrow morning (paperwork and blood). I only POAS the day i missed my period. Got a light positive. Have not tested since and feeling a bit nervous :wacko: .
I wanted to pick up some more tests on Sunday to see if the line is darker, but OH felt that it would just be a waste of money since AF hasn't shown.

Where are you guys all located?

Welcome Stephanie!! Congrats! Hope your appointment goes well. I'm in the uk and just 4 weeks pregnant today, so very early days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->