• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2013 ladies!

Kim I also find if I get hungry I get a little nauseous. In the (French) supermarket earlier I couldn't walk past the fish stand. I'm not great with the smell of fish anyway, but I found it so much worse than usual!

Megan, I'll take that 'one big movement' explanation! Sounds plausible to me!and I've also found myself much more tired, although could be the heat on holiday! But I agree, would love some 'solid' symptoms to deal with!

I can't wait to graduate to 6 weeks tomorrow. That's when I started spotting and bleeding with my mc, so cannot wait to get this week over with.

My date is the 23rd, and I just pray I carry this baby to term!

Hey girls! I went from no symptoms to cramping on and off and then nausea for most of the day :/ i find the nausea is usually only when i havent ate for a couple hours- OH thinks im crazy bc i eat about every 2-3 hours just to keep nausea away!

He shouldn't think that's crazy--that's what the doctors recommend doing for the nausea! :)

I can't wait to graduate to 6 weeks tomorrow. That's when I started spotting and bleeding with my mc, so cannot wait to get this week over with.

Hope the week goes well for you! :hugs: I can understand being nervous--I worry enough just from reading other people's experiences.

I got a faint pos 11 DPO and have retested three times since *I know I know...lol*
Line is darker, thankfully. Few symptoms on and off, and hoping for a sticky bean. Lol.
First timer here.
27, married 2 months ago.
This was our first time actively trying and BAM!
Is there a way to join this group, or do I have to just keep re-finding the page and checking updates and replies?
*waves hello!*

I got a faint pos 11 DPO and have retested three times since *I know I know...lol*
Line is darker, thankfully. Few symptoms on and off, and hoping for a sticky bean. Lol.
First timer here.
27, married 2 months ago.
This was our first time actively trying and BAM!
Is there a way to join this group, or do I have to just keep re-finding the page and checking updates and replies?
*waves hello!*

Congrats and welcome! You should have to keep searching for the post, I always get a email and if you look under user cp it will show up if anyones commented :)

Hey girls! Well my great idea of eating small things for nausea didnt work at all. Yest i couldnt keep anything down- not even crackers and ginger ale :( ugh praying this part ends soon!!!

It seems pretty active in here and I hope I can keep up. I got my 1st ever BFP on Monday and my EDD is 4/23/13! I used an IC and it came up + right away and no squinter and I was amazed and super excited. I guess I was about 16dpo but my temp had dropped the week prior so I thought I was out and my cycle was off. This is my 1st pregnancy. I have a history of IF with a prior partner and am just so happy and amazed DH and I were able to get PG. :cloud9:

I hope yo have enough posts soon that I can add a siggy! I had come in tothe boards when TTC but just to see about certain questions as I didn't want to obsess more than I already was. I am here now and could use some buddies through this process.

So far I have had sore bbs since ovulation. But they are more sore now. And I get up to pee every night and have been having more difficulty in the past at getting back to sleep so am a bit tired during the day. Yesterday I had a little bit of nausea. I did some reading on it and besides eating every 2-3 hours a lot of recommendations were for protein, not crackers. That is something I usually look for anyways so i will make it a point to have protein snacks on hand.

Hi All!

I just got my BFP yesterday, and I'm hoping I don't jinx myself by posting here. I'm due (by my calculation from O) on April 27th. This is our first, and I'm 35 next month and OH is 40 in January.

Is anyone else having freak outs every time they pee and wipe? I practically hyperventilate!

Hi All!

I just got my BFP yesterday, and I'm hoping I don't jinx myself by posting here. I'm due (by my calculation from O) on April 27th. This is our first, and I'm 35 next month and OH is 40 in January.

Is anyone else having freak outs every time they pee and wipe? I practically hyperventilate!

I know i still check "just to be sure" and im 7 weeks....i dont worry as bad as i did when i was 4 weeks though!

I cant wait for this nausea to go away!!!! I miss eating food and being able to keep it down!

pbl_ge - I have been doing the same thing and wondered if others are too. We are not alone in this.

I have had a little nausea and it goes away with eating (so far). It seems to come on in the late afternoon but it's only been 2 days like that so who knows what will happen.

Hello new folks! And congrats!

I'm excited because my midwives just booked my ultrasounds for me (the first one, to check for Downs Syndrome indicators, at 11 weeks, and the second, just to check things out--and find out the gender hopefully!--at 18 weeks) so I know exactly when they're happening. Can't wait to see my LO for the first time! :)

How are you all doing?

I'm feeling really tired today. Hopefully I'll get into bed earlier tonight and hopefully that will help.

How are you deciding btwn. OB and midwife and are you using a doula? I never really thought about it before but want to spend some time reading this weekend and exploring my options.

hey been reading these post for a while and now idlike tojoin im 6wks prego. had a myomectomy previously, hoping everything goes well, its my first one

How are you deciding btwn. OB and midwife and are you using a doula? I never really thought about it before but want to spend some time reading this weekend and exploring my options.

I decided to go with a midwife for a few reasons. I like the relaxed tone to the care, and the fact that they try to give you all the facts and let you make your own decisions about optional procedures rather than pushing for one thing or another. I like that they do home visits after the birth. And I really like that I can have the birth at home, which I think will be much less stressful for me.

I'm not planning on having a doula as well. The way it works here, there'll be at least two midwives and maybe a senior midwife student as well at the birth, so I'm going to have plenty of help as it is! :)

I'm feeling really tired today. Hopefully I'll get into bed earlier tonight and hopefully that will help.

The only reason I'm seeing an OB (at least for now) is because he has access to the more medical stuff (prescriptions, mostly) I am in need of for early pregnancy. Otherwise I'd go with a midwife, or unassisted again, in a heartbeat.

Thanks Sorsha and elohcin. As I am learning a bit more about midwives that is where I am leaning. I really didn't know anything about them before. I am scheduled to see my NP next week and will do that with a list of questions and continues to read about midwives and services in my area.

After trying for a year and a half, my husband and I are finally expecting a little bean in April next year! I'm thrilled and scared and nervous all in the same breath! I know I have to just trust in God that things will go as planned. Its hard to let go though! Something I waited so long for is now happening. Just want things to go right! I've never had a mc or a tubal or anything like that. I have a 3 year old daughter that is a JOY! :) I've had so many friends and people I'm close to have miscarriages and tubals, so its kind of scary for me! On the same note, I've had so many friends have healthy pregnancies too! :) Anyone want to buddy up with me would be awesome! I need someone to talk to about all of this! I've had mild cramping, but never bled or anything! Phew! All happy thoughts, keep reminding myself this! :) Congrats to all of you!:thumbup:

Hello ladies! It's been awhile since I was on! How's everyone's pregnancy going so far?!

:wave: Hey ladies! Excited to find some bump buddies!!

Due date: April 7, 2013
27yrs old & Married 2.5yrs. Got my BFP on August 1st....would have been due with first baby Aug 25th, so was happy to get my BFP before would have been due date! An early bday present (as my bday was the 9th). Had a scan at 7w5d and saw our little gummy bear and heard heartbeat at 141bpm! So excited and just trying to make it through the 24/7 nausea & fatigue. (GIRL?!)

Will attach our first scan picture....next scan is only in October (16wk).

Attachments

• little peanut.jpg
    little peanut.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho