April 2013 Rainbows - PMA and support thread

Girlinyork, sorry to hear you cant be seen right away. How are you feeling? Are you still bleeding?

I had another negative on cb digital with fmu so think my hcg levels have dropped off :( so upset feel like its over before it's began! I'm going to go drs tomorrow see what he says prob be a waste of time but we'll see!

Still bleeding. Pretty sure it's over for me. I'm just hoping I pass the sac whole so they can test it for me

Thank you jfg. I'm so sorry about your chemical. I think we are owed some rainbow babies!!

JFG and Girlinyork, I am so sorry for your losses. :nope:

It is such a terrible thing to go through I am so sorry you two are going through it again. It is so unfair to have to go through such a horrible thing multiple times. The two of you will be in my thoughts.

Really sorry for both you and JFG. Hoping you can get the testing done to see what has been going wrong.

Still bleeding. Pretty sure it's over for me. I'm just hoping I pass the sac whole so they can test it for me

I had another negative on cb digital with fmu so think my hcg levels have dropped off :( so upset feel like its over before it's began! I'm going to go drs tomorrow see what he says prob be a waste of time but we'll see!

I am so sorry you two. I hate that anyone else ever has to go through this, much less multiple times. :(

Back from the hospital and it's "probably" a blighted ovum. Got a scan tomorrow to make sure everything is gone

What awful news to wake up to :cry:

I'm so sorry for both of your losses.

I have a feeling today is going to be a hard day.

JFG and Girlinyork, I am so so sorry for what you girls are going through. I know the pain of multiple losses and it doesn't get any easier each time. Be sure that you collect everything you are passing so they can send it away and hopefully provide some answers. On my last MC the doctor told me to put it all in a bag of alcohol and keep it cold but you might want to check with your doctor to see how they want you to save it.

:hugs: Lots of hugs to you both :sad1:

Thank you for all your well wishes x

I am cramping and bleeding heavily so definately a chemical/early mc am ringing my fertility consultant tomorrow to inform her of the latest and see what she suggests next.

So sorry for your loss girlinyork and yes I think we are definately owed a rainbow or two! x

I took it straight in in a Tupperware tub. They said its blighted so nothing to test :(

I have been thinking about the two of you a lot today, you two continue to be in my thoughts.

I hope you find some answers as to what has been happening although it is really is horrible to hear you have to wait for such terrible things to happen multiple times before they will test you. I know without my progesterone supplements I would be pretty much guaranteed the same result. :(

Just had blood drawn for betas again. Feeling very down and uncertain after seeing so many women on the boards losing their little ones, especially those with previous losses (it just seems so unfair!). I'll be a bag of nerves waiting to hear my results in a few hours. Hope you're all doing okay.

Jen - the losses are so hard but I really feel that for those of us that have had them, it will make our rainbows so much more amazing. Hang in there and let us know how you make out.

Etoiles - I would be the same way without my progesterone. :thumbup:

BeachChica I appreciate your optimism. I'm with JenX. After yesterday I'm almost feeling like mc is a forgone conclusion. It doesn't help that dh keeps making comments like "if you really are pregnant this time"

Need some serious work on the PMA today.

Good luck with your numbers JenX. Can't wait to hear the good news :hugs:

BeachChica I appreciate your optimism. I'm with JenX. After yesterday I'm almost feeling like mc is a forgone conclusion. It doesn't help that dh keeps making comments like "if you really are pregnant this time"

Need some serious work on the PMA today.

Good luck with your numbers JenX. Can't wait to hear the good news :hugs:

Thanks, both of you. I'm really struggling today. My husband doesn't understand why I feel down and worried now, when I felt pretty good and was positive over the weekend. Hormones, worry, and stress, I told him. It may not be rational, but that's how I feel. It just seems like so many women who have recurrent miscarriages on here are destined to keep having them. I hope that's not true, for any of us! Sometimes it feels like there are those women who have babies, and those who have miscarriages- and it is hard to cross from the latter category to the former.

Still waiting on beta results. I'll have to work on my positive attitude, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->