April 2013 Rainbows - PMA and support thread

JFG, just remember that you've much more of a chance of a successful pregnancy than a miscarriage xx

By the way ladies, I updated the thread name to something more fitting :)

I have a really dumb question... What's PMA?

Welcome JFG! Congrats, and H&H 9 months to you :flower:

Hi! I like the name change and to be honest I did not know what PMA meant either although it makes sense.

JFG - I agree it is hard to stay relaxed even though that is probably best for the little one! I am feeling the same way.

BeachChica - levels look really good! Very impressive.

I am doing okay today and hope everyone else is doing the same. I am trying to keep a PMA although it is very hard. I have started to feel more sick again which made me feel better but really ladies, what is really better than a good ultrasound right?

Peeing every 10 minutes, smells are really getting to me and I'm so bloated I think I'm out of my jeans.

I was in Costco yesterday and got hit by the most horrid stench. They were serving samples of scrambled eggs with beef :sick: Roast beef luncheon meat. The thought of it now is making me gag!

No idea why a sausage mcmuffin would be any more appealing but it is :haha:

Here's my PMA: I have no idea what happened with my last pregnancy. I had a mc at 7+1 but started spotting a few days earlier. I hadn't started bloating at all. I choose to believe that the pregnancy had stopped progressing very early on. This one is moving along just fine.

With the mmc I was EVIL. I lost my temper all the time. I screamed, I shouted, I threw and sometimes broke things. I had the hormones of a 14 year old girl and I was unbearable. With this pregnancy I am serene and calm - albeit worried (understandably). My mum's cousin who works in a neonatal ward reckoned that the extreme mood swings were a sign something was wrong.

Hey ladies well I have had quite a bit of brown spotting today :( did another hpt as well today and was negative! Just hoping everything is ok my period was only due yesterday so could be a chemical pregnancy?! If bleeding becomes red/heavy I'll go a&e. x

Hope everything is okay JFG :hugs:

Have you tried taking a different test? Maybe that one was a dud.

Thanks guys.
No I am waiting for fmu in the morning :'(
Will keep u posted. x

I'm terrified. Epu can't see me until Wednesday. I'm a mess. Afraid to go to sleep because I'll have to wake up and deal with this all over again

It was an emergency room doctor who told me this :( scared stiff

I'm really sorry to hear that. Hugs to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->