April 2015 Bump Buddies Wanted

We found out a week ago that we're expecting #3 on April 6th! So far no symptoms but frequent hunger, which with my other two progressed into eat every two hours or be ill(even then, eating fixed it). Planning to stay active and hopefully be fit and strong. :)

Yay finally an April 2015 thread! I got my BFP on July 21st and am due April 2nd. This is my first pregnancy and I was in complete shock when I saw my :bfp:. I tend to worry about everything but as time goes by I'm getting more relaxed. I hope for sticky beans and Happy & Healthy Pregnancies for everyone!

Hi all :wave: I got my :bfp: on the 31st, and my due date is around 2nd April. I'm SO happy but SOOOO nervous!!

Hi guys!
I'm expecting #2, due April 6th!! So thrilled -

Thank you!!!! It's so exciting - and of course nerve wracking at the same time.

When is everyone telling people??? We wait til 12 weeks- sooo tough!!

Hello everyone! I just got my BFP yesterday and am due April 8th, I am completely overjoyed to be expecting #1!

Welcome to the thread, new comers! So excited to share this journey with you :)

I had my first appointment this morning. Well, I thought it was going to be my first prenatal appointment... but the nurse just drew blood and said they'll get me setup with a prenatal appointment after the blood test comes back. The results will be back on Wednesday. Kind of a let down, I really want to get the ball rolling!

Welcome to all the newcomers and congrats!
We've only told our mothers so far. I couldn't wait 13 weeks to tell my mother. We'll tell my FIL as well after the first U/S on August 14th. But the rest of the world: after week 13 probably. I hope to get a scan around that time to mark the transition to the 2nd trimester and to see if everything is progressing the way it should. But for now I'm nervous about my first scan next week. I've been googling and at week 7 there should be a heartbeat. So I hope to have good news!
FYI I'm feeling so nauseous today. Bah! I just had dry toast and tea this morning, that was all I could stomach. But I had this queezy feeling for the remainder of the day.

Thank you!!!! It's so exciting - and of course nerve wracking at the same time.

When is everyone telling people??? We wait til 12 weeks- sooo tough!!

We told my mom and brother and DH's dad and sister the day we got our BFP. We also told my best friend, as she's temporarily staying with us and I can't really keep it a secret in my own house! We told our family because we're so excited and knew that they would be too :)

As far as everyone else, 12 weeks at the earliest. Maybe a little longer depending on if I'm showing.

We've told our parents and siblings. And I told one of my friends because I was at her house when I tested and I won't see her again until after the baby is born. We'll tell the aunts after the scan tomorrow and I'll also have to tell another friend. She asked me to be her maid of honour at her wedding next year on 8th April. I'm dreading telling her! I had a really bad experience with my last employers with my previous pregnancy so I'm going to put off telling work for as long as possible.

Aside from lots of peeing I don't have many symptoms. I had this with my first pregnancy so I hope all is still good. I'll feel much better after tomorrow.

Hi ladies, can I join in? Got my :bfp: about a week ago and still finding it all so exiting and nerve wracking!

Just looking at your comments about telling people. We haven't told anyone at all and don't plan to until after 12 week scan, despite being really close to them. Wonder if we will actually keep the secret that long!

We have told my wife's parents, sister, and brother. She has told her work, because in the military you have to report is ASAP. People at my job know, one close friend of mine knows, and my brother. I haven't told my parents yet, because frankly, I'm afraid to. My mother loves me, but does not agree with me being gay and married to a woman. Almost every conversation I have with her regarding something life-changing for us (example, when we were getting married), I end up in tears. She doesn't try to be hurtful, I respect her opinion, but it still hurts. I'm just afraid some of my family won't recognize our baby as a part of our family because it's not biologically me. Not sure how long we'll wait...probably not much longer though.

Congrats to everyone who got their :bfp:

Huge congratulations to you all!!

I've told mum and a few of my closest friends, gonna announce publicly after the twelve week scan (on Facebook, with a Doctor Who theme!)

Hey guys! Can I join you guys?
I got my BFP last week, I think we're due around 15th xxx

Hi ladies! I got my BFP on friday. My due date is April 21. Mind if I join?

Good morning everyone! May I join as well? (this thread is getting big!) Just got my :bfp: yesterday and think I'll be due around April 15th. My periods are very irregular but I'm pretty certain of my O date of July 24th. It's been a very very long journey, almost 4 years and this is our first BFP ever. We had 2 failed IUI's and many rounds of drugs that failed, this one was all natural and a surprise! I thought I O'd so I figured might as well give it a go, and we did..and here we are!

So far my only symptoms are cramping on and off mostly in the lower pelvic region and slight nausea once in a while but that's a normal problem for me due to sinus issues. My lower back does ache a bit today but that is it!

I'm also scared this won't stick since our journey has been so rough. But someone else told me on another thread that had similar issues that my problem has been conceiving, not carrying a baby, and although mc is common, it also happens most often before you even know you are pregnant. I've had friends who mc'd several times..so it is scary but for now I've decided to enjoy this BFP and run with it! I'm calling to schedule my appt when my doctor's office opens in an hour.

As for telling people, we told my DH's best friend because he was on his way over when we found out and he read it all over DH's face! So I got to tell my bf because she can keep a secret and I need someone to talk to! I let DH tell his mom because he couldn't contain himself after seeing the CBD that said "Pregnant 2-3". We will keep it to ourselves until blood work and maybe the first scan otherwise..at least we will try!

I have a slight bleed going on which happened after dtd. I know its common and everyone says not to stress about it but its hard not to! And on top of that I then got a serious bout of diarrhoea (sorry for the tmi!)
Dd also has a fever so her and I are going to climb into bed now and rest away....

Welcome to the ladies that have just got their bfp's!

Hi All! Can i join? I found out last week, due April 17th with baby #1!

Good morning everyone, and welcome and congrats to the new ladies!! :)

I've been nauseous on and off for the last few days, but nothing that bad. Which, of course, worries me. My bbs are incredibly sore and trying to fall out of my bra, so that's a good sign. Otherwise no cravings, no food aversions, no enhanced sense of smell, etc. The lack of symptoms at this stage has me worried. I just can't help it. And my first scan isn't until Sept 9th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->