• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2015 Bump Buddies Wanted

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I actually got incredibly nauseous on the drive home yesterday and thought I might have to pull over. I was nauseous into the evening, but was fine by bed time. Today, it's back to feeling not pregnant...

Except weight gain! I'm wondering if it's coincidental since I haven't been eating well (I have some serious aversions to previously loved healthy foods) or exercising much. It's not really a baby bump, more just... fat gain around my midsection. Blah.

Also, today my doctor had to reschedule my appointment from the 9th to the 17th. I haven't had a single scan or doppler or anything, and having to wait another 2 weeks is just awful. :(

How's everyone else feeling?

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. I actually got incredibly nauseous on the drive home yesterday and thought I might have to pull over. I was nauseous into the evening, but was fine by bed time. Today, it's back to feeling not pregnant...

Except weight gain! I'm wondering if it's coincidental since I haven't been eating well (I have some serious aversions to previously loved healthy foods) or exercising much. It's not really a baby bump, more just... fat gain around my midsection. Blah.

Also, today my doctor had to reschedule my appointment from the 9th to the 17th. I haven't had a single scan or doppler or anything, and having to wait another 2 weeks is just awful. :(

How's everyone else feeling?

That would drive me crazy. I have my first appointment at my OB's office on the 9th. However, it is just with the nurse. I already went to my family doctor 3 days after I got the BFP on the HPT and it was confirmed (my husband said he couldn't wait that long for it to be confirmed ha!) I will only be 7 weeks 2 days on the 9th, so I am sure I will still have to wait for my first scans... which is making me anxious.

Hey ladies!

After feeling really crappy this week and suffering with pains I was told yesterday that I was booked in for an early scan this morning.

I woke up feeling so sick with worry that it was going to be another "I'm sorry" kind of scan, that I am so used to getting!

But it wasn't!!! It was a "Look at that strong heart beat!" kind of scan! Yay! :happydance:

Bean is measuring in at 9w1d so a couple of days ahead of what I had guessed. Got a picture, although not that clear, but can make out where bean's head, body and arms are!

Hope you are all ok?! :hugs: xxx

Attachments

• 20140904 9w1d.jpg
    20140904 9w1d.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 3
So happy for you jinbean!!

Sekhmet, glad you aren't feeling better so to speak lol!

Anyone else getting insomnia? I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. It sucks soo bad.

In better news.. Doctor appointment tomorrow AM! :)

Anyone else getting insomnia? I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep. It sucks soo bad.

In better news.. Doctor appointment tomorrow AM! :)

Yep, sure do, pretty bad. Night before last I didn't even get 2-3 hours of good sleep. So glad I didn't work yesterday, but I have to be up at 5am tomorrow so fingers crossed!

Good luck. I think I am going to go buy benedryl tonight. I keep saying I am going to, but never do.. :-/

I couldn't take it anymore. My boobs have been so sore, and the regular bras hurt and the sports bras I had apparently aren't giving enough support so my shoulders began to hurt. I guess it's the heaviness, plus my backpack (I'm in my senior year of college) So I went to Kohl's today to buy a new bra! Immediate relief! =) I don't know why I didn't do it sooner!! And it's one that I can fit around me on the tightest hook so I can use it for a while. It's the little things .... :happydance:

Hey ladies! How are we all doing?
Ginger root capsules have saved my life, my morning sickness has practically disappeared. I found baby's HB on my Doppler last night! :happydance:

I'm also going to buy a new bra, my boobs are KILLING me! Xxx

Hey ladies! How are we all doing?
Ginger root capsules have saved my life, my morning sickness has practically disappeared. I found baby's HB on my Doppler last night! :happydance:

I'm also going to buy a new bra, my boobs are KILLING me! Xxx

They are a lifesaver sometimes! I bought ginger "Tummy Drops" and they are great when it hits and I am in a crowd or something. Plus they taste good lol.

Congrats on finding baby!! I think I found mine this morning but he swam away so fast I only heard it for about 2-3 seconds and couldn't find him again, but it was really fast so had to be it!

Hello, I am due April 18 with my second baby. My first son is 18 months.
I am scared and feeling a little sick and stressed out these days. I hate first trimesters....
My mom and husband and others do not understand how a person might not feel well in pregnancy. My mom in particular has a "get over it" attitude which makes me feel awful. She says she felt amazing and perfect in all five of her pregnancies and thinks I am faking feeling nauseous or gaggy.
We just moved to the DC area from Los Angeles and are staying with my parents until next week... :wacko:

How is everyone else doing? :kiss:

Welcome birdbear! I am also due April 18th! This is my first baby.

That's terrible that your mom is like that. My stepmom is like that, said she felt better pregnant than not pregnant and thinks it's weird that I have had symptoms.

I agree with you on hating the first trimester but at least we aren't that far from the end!

Welcome birdbear! Sorry your mom is being like that. I must admit I haven't been too bad this time and I still hate the first trimester. Hope you feel better soon!

Hi! This is baby #2 for us.All ready have a DD and how expecting a little boy :cloud9:. Due date 28th April xx

Hello all! I am joining the club! I am expecting #3 on April 22nd and it is a BOY! Good luck to you ladies! How is everyone feeling?

Hey luckymama! Congrats, I'm also expecting a boy on the 9th April.
Going pretty well here, just very tired. This is number 2 for me so have got a toddler to run after is exhausting some days.

If you are interested there is a much more active April thread called April bunnies 2015.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->