April 2015 Bump Buddies Wanted

Congratulations to all on their BFPs. I have just been reading the whole thread. I did IVF and got my BFP a week ago. I have my first scan at 7 weeks 2 days on Sept 8th. I am due on or around April 25th.
Anybody else due at the same time?

Congrats on your BFP!! I am due April 13th(ish)

Wishing you a H&H 9mo!!

Woo Hoo! Online twice in one day! haha!

Dini... I think you should definitely have a sit of your butt kinda day! I know I'm feeing very restrained this time round. Could be because I ended up regretting all the POS-ing earlier this year when I went from a 3+ weeks on digi one day to a 1-2wks a couple of days later... panicked myself but went back to 3+ again a few days after that so thought phew! But ended up being a BO. So now I'm kind of working to the if I don't do them then things will probably be fine logic as there is really nothing we can do to change these things anyway... I have learnt over the years what will be will be. So "trying" the don't get too hung up on it and stress myself out approach! Easier said than done! hee hee!

Lotalaughs - have you had your appointment yet? How did it go sweetie?

DJ_Kitty - I'm (so far) due about 10th so only a day difference, but things always changed for me with scans last time around so who knows! My son was due on 1st May and didn't make an appearance until 13th May and was a forced eviction at that!

Back to work tomorrow for me after a lovely 4 day weekend! Got to love Bank Holiday's extending my already 3 day weekend! The joy of not having to work Fridays! At least this week I only have 3 days of trying to hide my bloaty tummy and sicky feeling! Really can't wait until they all know so I can just say "yeah i'm feeling crap today!" haha!
xx

Good luck at work tomorrow Jinbean, I go back Thursday and am dreading it! I have come to dislike my job in the last several months, things are bad and morale is awful. I love what I do (I'm an ICU nurse) but hate my job.

Just noticed some light pink spotting, very minimal and just when I wipe but anything pink or darker makes me nervous. Had an episode a bit over a week ago as well but that was attributed to heavy lifting. I honestly think it's from an orgasm, DH and I have been restraining from sex until I see the doctor tomorrow especially since that last spotting episode but I don't need penetration to get me there (TMI I'm sorry). That was about 2 hours ago and just noticed the spotting so I'm guessing it's just the sensitive cervix thing, but I am glad I have an appt tomorrow morning.

Hey, maybe that will make them scan me! Lol...I know it's nothing to worry about but I can't help but worry.

Dini I hope you get a scan today!!

My appt went great yesterday, i got a welcome packet from the intake person with lots of info and reading materials. I got to see my little bean...saw a heartbeat!! It was wonderful...I'm officially getting excited!

Jinbean, I'm jealous of your bank holiday...I wish I had friday off :/ but at least I also have monday off, I'll take that!

Lotalaughs, I'm so glad you got to see your bean!!

I didn't get a scan today :cry: because the MW said they don't do them in that particular office and they don't do them routinely until the NT screening or 16-20 weeks unless there is a problem! That is just way too long, but since I'm nervous with all my previous issues and how long it took to get pregnant she scheduled me for an early scan tomorrow morning, and she is using the light spotting as an excuse so my insurance will cover it.

I woke up last night with this new almost constant ache/stabbing pain around my left ovary, it's not awful, actually it's more like a twinge but I can certainly feel it and sometimes it's sharp but not painful necessarily. She said what I was thinking and that it was probably the corpus luteum causing it, but since we are getting the ultrasound that will give me peace of mind.

Sigh...now I'm nervous about tomorrow, but I'm kind of glad it's tomorrow because DH can come with me!

bummer that you didnt get an u/s but I'm glad she ordered one for tomorrow...I bet that will put your mind at ease. Mine was ordered originally because i was having really awful cramps so they wanted to check for a possible ectopic and yesterday was a follow up to that. My next is the NT scan on Oct 3

I haven't decided on the NT scan..I want it because I want the ultrasound, but it can often cause unnecessary worry and further testing, but I am at that age cusp I will be 35 when baby is born, barely but still 35. I guess I will have to do some research and talk to DH.

Hello everyone

I am approx. 5 weeks with my second. Very excited and nervous at the same time! Hoping everything is well. I recently found this page and thought it would give me some peace of mind to have other expecting mummy's to chat with! Congrats to all the expecting moms hopefully everyone has healthy happy pregnancies!

Hi everyone!
My 3 HPT's were confirmed by a positive test at the doctor today. 5 weeks 3 days with a due date of April 26, 2015. It's my first pregnancy. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I have an appt on 9/9 with my OB.

I am really achey today. My husband and I (and a friend) worked on getting our carpeting ripped up downstairs yesterday. Well, the people who put it in glued the tack board down to the cement and put nails in it every 3"-6" ... I may be only 6 weeks but sitting on a cement floor, squatting, or sitting in odd positions was not the brightest idea in the world. But it was all I could do. My husband said no to lifting our furniture (minus a tiny end table and lamp from walmart) because it is all too heavy and I could not be down there during ripping out of drywall (they found mold from a flood!) and the chemicals going down on the floor to prep for the floor paint. Today I totally feel it. I'm sure I have some stretching going on as well which plays into it as well. I am going to sit on a couch and not move for a while today.

I am lucky though because my symptoms have lessened a bit. My boobs still are sore (it is so much better not to wear a bra so I am happy I've been off for a few days), smells get to me a bit (last night it was pizza- very sad for an italian who could live off of pizza), and heartburn. While I felt like I was going to be sick last night I did not. At first it worried me, thinking something was wrong. But I need to remind myself not to worry and that symptoms can come and go as they please- and that I'm lucky I am not like I was last week where I couldn't move and spent days throwing up.

Christina, you are right, symptoms come and go, some days we are just lucky and others not so much!

Don't worry about over doing it, I have several times since I got my bfp, even went hiking up a small mountain when it was over 90 degrees and super humid, but I suppose the exercise was good for me!

I was pretty nauseated this morning and still a bit but it's getting better. The dizziness hit me again today and I know I was well hydrated, must just be the hormones. Felt my first round ligament pain today, I was trimming my roses and had been bent over for a while and stood up and right above my groin on the right had super sharp pain that took a minute to ease up.

Can't wait for this first trimester to be over so I can stop worrying about mmc constantly!

Christina, you are right, symptoms come and go, some days we are just lucky and others not so much!

Don't worry about over doing it, I have several times since I got my bfp, even went hiking up a small mountain when it was over 90 degrees and super humid, but I suppose the exercise was good for me!

I was pretty nauseated this morning and still a bit but it's getting better. The dizziness hit me again today and I know I was well hydrated, must just be the hormones. Felt my first round ligament pain today, I was trimming my roses and had been bent over for a while and stood up and right above my groin on the right had super sharp pain that took a minute to ease up.

Can't wait for this first trimester to be over so I can stop worrying about mmc constantly!

I do a lot of walking most days. I am not too concerned about over doing it. Doing what I used to do a few months ago (like walking back and for to and from classes) now wears me out. I have almost fallen asleep in every one of my classes already and last week was the first week of classes.

I am more worried because I just don't know what to expect. So anything that seems to me like it would be a cause for worry does worry me. A weird pain, pulling, tightness, etc.

That's normal! We all do it! I worry about all of it but try really hard to enjoy it. The fatigue is bad here too. I work 12hr shifts on my feet, (I'm an icu nurse) and normally I'm tired but now I'm absolutely exhausted well before my shift is over!

Hey ladies, I hope everyone's doing well!

I just don't feel pregnant. :( My nausea was never that bad but now has been completely gone for 3-4 days. My boobs are still a bit sore but not as bad, and I'm still tired, but who knows if that's just because I haven't been getting enough sleep. I just don't feel pregnant and I can't help but think something's wrong in there. My first ultrasound is a week from today, but I'm pretty pessimistic about what we'll find. :(

Hey ladies, I hope everyone's doing well!

I just don't feel pregnant. :( My nausea was never that bad but now has been completely gone for 3-4 days. My boobs are still a bit sore but not as bad, and I'm still tired, but who knows if that's just because I haven't been getting enough sleep. I just don't feel pregnant and I can't help but think something's wrong in there. My first ultrasound is a week from today, but I'm pretty pessimistic about what we'll find. :(

I feel the same way, I've had barely any nausea, no throwing up, boob are a little tender but not like they were...pretty much no symptoms...except I'm expanding horizontally a little bit lol...keep your head up, I'm sure everything will be fine!! :hugs:

I spoke too soon. I am sure I really annoyed my husband as I tossed and turned all night. I wasn't comfortable on my back, and I can't sleep on my stomach because it just made me sore, and I couldn't get comfortable on my sides either. I tried a body pillow and everything. I think I may have slept an hour to an hour and a half at a time before getting up. Also got up 3 times to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and felt sick. Woke up feeling extremely sick this morning. I was able to force down a blueberry muffin (well half of it) I had to run out of class after opening my fruit because the smell of the cantaloupe and pineapple was nauseating. Now I just have the lingering I feel like I am going to be sick but am not getting sick feeling.

Christina sorry you are feeling bad, I hope it gets better!

Sekhmet and lotalaughs I feel ya there, I still have some nausea but I figured out today I'm getting a cold or something, so could be from either, and my boobs aren't nearly as sore as they were a few days back and it scares me but so many people are the same way and all is well. I wish we could all get reassurance scans to make us feel better!

My symptoms seem to come and go.. some days I feel really good and full of energy, and others I am just counting down the hours until I can go home and lay in bed. I still have 2.5 hours left of work.. and I can't concentrate enough to do any actual work.

Work is bad. I can't function half the time. Which is horrible because I work direct care.

What bothers me right now is that I am so bloated that my jeans aren't fitting. They are just snug enough that it digs into me and hurts. Usually when this happened I just sucked my stomach in all day. I tried that today and it actually was sore. And I felt nauseous after doing it. Looks like I'll be wearing yoga pants or sweat pants for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->