April 7, 2012 - First time mommy! I really want a buddy!

I agree. sometimes I think I should stop coming on here and maybe id stop worrying so much

I don't know if I'd call it pleasant. I'm happy but quite uncomfortable. My breasts are huge and sore. I have a constant backache, cramps most of the day especially when I'm sitting or laying down. Lots of heartburn and after I eat I usually feel nauseous. I'm taking it all in stride.

Marlee whats your appt for on Friday?

I have been having morning sickness (not fully throwing up though) >.< and tiring myself out way too easily.

I don't know if I'd call it pleasant. I'm happy but quite uncomfortable. My breasts are huge and sore. I have a constant backache, cramps most of the day especially when I'm sitting or laying down. Lots of heartburn and after I eat I usually feel nauseous. I'm taking it all in stride.

Marlee whats your appt for on Friday?

Friday I'm suppose to meet with the ob "coordinator" and go over all of my family medical history and have blood work done.

yeah, my other doctor only did gyn and ref me to this one. They said that in their office they do this for all first time pregnancies! I guess I'll be able to ask all of my questions at that appointment :)

yea definitely...ask everything! that's another reason why you're meeting with them later than other women. My doctor does both ob and gyn so I've been with her since my first pg and every pap smear so as an existing patient i see her quicker than if i were a new patient.

I'm not sure if that's why I"m seeing her later, on their website and they told me in person they do the first pg appointment at 7 weeks (I'm actually getting in at 5+6 :) )

I'm very excited though!

have you bought anything? i bought a pregnancy book and matching calendar the other day. I'll start using it after my scan

How cute! I've only bought stuff for myself lol. I got a super nice pair of white gap maternity jeans that just have a small band so they fit now and I can wear later. Got it on ebay for 3.99!

nice! i bought some maternity shirts so they are nice and long and fit over my very bloated belly. I really need to get some pants though. I did go to Target and get some nice linen pants a size bigger than i usually get so they fit MUCH better. But i need some maternity jeans all my jeans are just WAY too tight right now and i'm guessing i'll stay bloated till a bump appears.

I tried a bella band I also got on ebay and it helps me fit into my regular pants better! I have a pair of linen pants from Target that are my absolute favorite!!!

i have a be band from target but for some reason I'm not a fan. I might have bought a size too small but i dunno. Anyway i've become a fixture in my yoga pants.

How are you feeling? I got some prune juice yesterday and I think I realized my cramps are a result of constipation and gas....this pregnancy thing makes your body go whacko!

Ugh I'm definitely feeling pregnant today! I'm having the hardest time at work. Feeling hot, sick, and sooo tired! How about you guys?

Hi Yall, wondering if I can join in! I am 30 years old, live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, and am currently 5 weeks pregnant. I became pregnant in January 2011, everything appeared fine, went for my 12 week scan and the baby had stopped growing around 8/9 weeks. I had no symptoms at all. TEAR! We hadn't told a soul thank god... I was adament on NOT telling anyone until at least I was out of the first trimester. I think it would have just made it worse... My family would still be bringing it up all the time and asking if we were trying again. This site is kinda my way to let it all out! Praying for bigger and better things this time!!!

hi uofpitt! welcome and congrats on your :bfp:. when are you due? I feel you about waiting to tell. I had a mc at 9 weeks last august and an ectopic in november that we ended at 8 weeks.

How are you feeling?

Hi FutureMommy! Are you still living in Dallas? I have family there and We came down for the super bowl in February... DURING THE SNOW AND ICE STORMS!! I am due April 11th. The only symptom so far is tender breasts. I haven't had much of an appetite lately but I think it may just be my nerves! How about you? A friend I met on here told me that she didnt have any symptoms until she was 8/9 weeks with both her kids. That gave me hope!!

Hi uofpitt yes I'm still in Dallas (plano area) I'm originally from Philly though :) Where's your family in Dallas? I actually have never been to pittsburgh although DH and I've always to go. We get to philly regularly. How long have you been in PA?

Some women have no symptoms and others have lots apparently it's a crap shoot. I'm unfortunately one with a fair number for so early on. I realized what I thought were just cramps is actually gas and constipation which sucks! and my breasts are in constant pain. DH hates that he can't touch them but they hurt too much. And exhaustion seemed to have started yesterday.

Welcome uofpitt! Always welcome in here!! Hoping we all have sticky beans!!

I have my first appt tomorrow. My dad asked if I will find out if I'm for sure pregnant?? Lol I'm pretty sure already!! I scarfed down a honeybaked ham sandwich like it was the last thing to eat on earth!!

hahahaha that cracked me up Marlee! Let us all know how your appointment goes, so exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->