April 7, 2012 - First time mommy! I really want a buddy!

I am always starving!! Occasionally get a weird feeling in my stomach, but mostly feel empty and hungry

LadyE, welcome! Always room for more, congrats!!

I get so hungry but still don't feel good even when I eat! Just trying to drink as much water as possible, that seems to help!!

I am almost 6 weeks and no morning sickness yet :( Those of you that are throwing up right now are prob thinking why the sad face... but It would almost confirm to me that everything is going smooth!! I can't wait to get sick!! OH,,, and my sister used to eat Preggie Pops. They are lolipops for morning sickness,, I know she used to get them at Target but I think you have to get them from the pharmacy. They keep them behind the counter for some reason.

uofpitt, don't be sad, I feel so grateful to not feel sick yet. I do occasionally feel a little ill but I think it's more indigestion than m/s!

2 out of the last 3 mornings I think I felt a little sick. But it was so slight I could have just been imagining the whole thing,, hoping I was getting sick! Just saying that sounds so strange.

I hear ya, sometimes I don't feel pregnant at all, and then other times I couldn't feel more pregnant!

I am almost 6 weeks and no morning sickness yet :( Those of you that are throwing up right now are prob thinking why the sad face... but It would almost confirm to me that everything is going smooth!! I can't wait to get sick!! OH,,, and my sister used to eat Preggie Pops. They are lolipops for morning sickness,, I know she used to get them at Target but I think you have to get them from the pharmacy. They keep them behind the counter for some reason.

I know exactly what you mean! I haven't gotten any ms (a few weird gross feeling but nothing too strong to label as ms ) and I keep wanting to have it as a way to say 'see one more preggo sign' all is well! But I guess we should be lucky. My first appt is in a week so ill feel much better after that.I've read that women who took pre-natals way before getting preg had little to no ms ( I started taking them in Jan religiously and since nov 2010 when I remembered, so maybe that's why? Hehe idk.

I wish that were true for me LadyE. I've been ttc since may2010 so I've been taking prenatals since jan 2010 and last thursday MS hit me like a ton of bricks. It's gotten so bad I had to call in a prescription from my doctor. I'm getting to the point where some days I can barely walk I want to keel over so bad.

I do look at it as a positive cause when I had my miscarriage and my ectopic I NEVER felt like this. But it interrupts sleeping like last night i woke up to go to the bathroom at 4am and there was MS and I couldn't get back to sleep I was so uncomfortable.

The heartburn is gone (boy do I wish I had that back instead of the nausea). The extreme tiredness is still around. And my realtor saw me after 3 weeks and was like Oh My Look At the Baby Grow! I wanted to slap her. I went from 3 weeks to 6 weeks...I SHOULDN"T BE FAT YET. :rofl: But I really do look like I'm 6 months

I know exactly what you mean! I haven't gotten any ms (a few weird gross feeling but nothing too strong to label as ms ) and I keep wanting to have it as a way to say 'see one more preggo sign' all is well! But I guess we should be lucky. My first appt is in a week so ill feel much better after that.I've read that women who took pre-natals way before getting preg had little to no ms ( I started taking them in Jan religiously and since nov 2010 when I remembered, so maybe that's why? Hehe idk.

Ive been taking prenatals for a year and a half since we starting TTC and I have MS bad. I have read the same thing though that you are talking about. Im sure its just different for everyone.

I wish that were true for me LadyE. I've been ttc since may2010 so I've been taking prenatals since jan 2010 and last thursday MS hit me like a ton of bricks. It's gotten so bad I had to call in a prescription from my doctor. I'm getting to the point where some days I can barely walk I want to keel over so bad.

I do look at it as a positive cause when I had my miscarriage and my ectopic I NEVER felt like this. But it interrupts sleeping like last night i woke up to go to the bathroom at 4am and there was MS and I couldn't get back to sleep I was so uncomfortable.

The heartburn is gone (boy do I wish I had that back instead of the nausea). The extreme tiredness is still around. And my realtor saw me after 3 weeks and was like Oh My Look At the Baby Grow! I wanted to slap her. I went from 3 weeks to 6 weeks...I SHOULDN"T BE FAT YET. :rofl: But I really do look like I'm 6 months

ahh thats awful isnt it. I have been waking up at 4 or 5 am these last three days because I am soooo nauseous.

Ha the thing about the realtor is so funny!!! I am such a yo-yo dieter,, I am thinking it can work to my advantage. When I gain 15-20 pounds in the next few months most of my family and friends will probably just think it's my normal fall weight gain. LOL. I have my first appointment on the 29th, I'll be a few days shy of 8 weeks so lets keep our fingers crossed!

yay! my appt is the 30th or the 31st. I really should call and get that confirmed. I started my zofran today. And I have to say I'm in love with that drug. The nausea isn't completely gone but I feel a thousand times better. I can smile it's pretty great. And it works immediately. Within 90 seconds I could feel a difference.

Do you just take it once a day? This is great! So I can still wish for morning sickness knowing there is at least a partial cure out there!! This will be your first appointment right? Isn't it so weird how we're just left alone with this baby growing inside us?? and No one seems to care?? I know it happens everyday it's just weird when it happens to YOU!!!

Do you just take it once a day? This is great! So I can still wish for morning sickness knowing there is at least a partial cure out there!! This will be your first appointment right? Isn't it so weird how we're just left alone with this baby growing inside us?? and No one seems to care?? I know it happens everyday it's just weird when it happens to YOU!!!

It is very weird, especially because you always read that the first trimester is the most important one as far as development. It has to be because I'm a first time mom, because when I called to make my first appointment the nurse seemed so nonchalant about it being scheduled 3 weeks away and how normal she said it was for me to not be experiencing MS...

yes i took one yesterday at about noon and it's almost 24 hours later and i've not needed another one. I ate a small lunch and dinner and I feel SO much better. I even woke up ok.

I had a quant hcg and progesterone check at 3w4d and 3w6d. I could have gotten a early scan but I wanted to wait till week 10, DH and dr wanted 8 weeks so we'll go in at 8w3d or so. But this will be our first scan. The early scans don't reassure me. My first mc I saw the HB 3 times and 3 different appts including the day before I miscarried hb was 156 158 178 and i still miscarried so i was part of that small number of women who miscarries after a good hb. I figured if that happened to me before a early scan wouldn't calm me. But having a scan after the age of my miscarriage would.

Ladies I got my first case of morning sickness this morning.. Part of me is kind of excited because I haven't really felt pregnant other than being extremely tired and sore bbs. I hope it doesn't get too bad though :)

Congrats on the morning sickness!! I'm so jealous! I did however, wake up yesterday with a change. Do not read any furthar if you have a weak stomach... but the tips of my nipples were kinda white, and still today!! WTF! They do not look like they normally do... It's gross but in a way I'm kinda hoping someone else has this and it's a sign of normal pregnancy.

I was also thinking of putting off my 1st scan until after 10 weeks. Any scan before that really won't re-assure me. Well,,, Any scan at all probably wont reassure me but I'd like to see one with a giant moving object! That will help a little. I wish we could just hibernate and wake up at 39 weeks. I'd be happy with that.

I'm ready for the baby to be here! Ms still here. I'm trying not to take the meds too often. I moved my appt back to sept 8th. I'll be 9w4d I think.

My nipples aren't white but they do look different.

Hey fellow mommies!

How is everyone feeling today? I've had family in town this weekend so I've been out of touch with the site. Still no m/s here. We live in a downtown area and took the family for a walk to the shops Saturday and I started feeling very exhausted and almost passed out when I layed down in the bed! I've also had some "blockage" which has been causing some stomach discomfort but glad to being doing as well as I am. So excited for my first scan on Sep 1st. Anyone had theirs yet? Hope you all are well! XO

oh how i envy the no ms!!!! I really am not enjoying my first tri. And of course I feel bad for not enjoying it. But even with the medicine I'm almost constantly nauseated. my legs look horrible! so dimply and the stretch marks have started.

I've started looking into a vacation for around christmas, I guess kinda like a babymoon but i have no idea where to go. DH and I want to go to a beach where we can relax. Thankfully I'm heading to California in 9 days for a bit of R&R so hopefully that will help my horrible mood.

DH keeps asking me when this part is over... :rofl: he's not impressed with the first tri either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->