April 7, 2012 - First time mommy! I really want a buddy!

My family is in Lewisville, Texas. It's a real nice area. What a small world!! I went to Temple University for my bachelors degree!! I loved Philly! With my pregnancy in January, the only thing I experienced was constipation. It was so bad. I really thought I might die from it. I was drinking tons of water, eating everything with fiber, adding flax seed to everything, benefiber to my water... It was crazy!! I found out afterwards that it may have been the progesterone supositories my doctor prescribed. Which aren't very fun either :( But my sister was sick with both kids and could smell the fridge opening from miles away! My brothers wife ---- Nothing! No pregnancy symptoms whatsoever! They both have healthy children so I guess you just never know! Are all of you pretty paranoid about miscarrying?? I'm wondering at what week this goes away? I feel like I'm going to be worried until I have a healthy baby in my arms!! Its torture!!!

Yea I think it will be a constant worry for me. Hopefully that will change after the first tri since I never made it that far before. But this time definitely feels different

Ahhh temple one of the family schools along with Penn state and u of Penn. Our mechanic is in lewisville so dh is there very week.

Marlee I hope your appt goes well. I've got 19 more days for mine. At 2 days still our 7th anniversary :).

Must go watch football now

Happy anniversary futuremommy! We had our 5 year last month! Guess that's when we made baby!

Hey Ladies! Had my first appointment today. Just did bloodwork, urine test, figured out my official due date, got a list of do's and don'ts etc and got a really cute pregnancy bag with lots of samples and such! My first ultrasound is at 9 weeks on Sep 1st! Feels like forever!!

still the same since they just calculated form my last period. I think once I have my 1st u/s and they see how the baby is growing it may change a little! So excited!

very exciting marlee!!!!!! ahhh I wanna go to the doctor so bad haha

I'm so over waking up to pee every hour. Tonight I'm up feeling sick because I'm hungry! :/

i have not needed to pee more. It's weird. Two days ago MS hit me with a force you can't even imagine. Nothing sounds appetizing. it's our anniversary and we're supposed to go out to dinner not sure if that's going to happen.

For the people who don't know your pg how do you explain peeing a lot or nausea when you smell something you've loved your whole life or something like that?

Marlee I'm glad everything went well. September 1st is right around the corner!! As far as hiding it,, I would avoid all contact especially there will be food around that you think
may make you sick.

oh lordy and so it begins... MS took full force today. Threw up twice this morning. Just attempted to eat a bean burrito (only thing that sounded good) and Im not feeling too fantastic, hoppe it stays down.

I still have not had morning sickness. I have felt nausea and a weird stomach, but no throwing up. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow, so we will see. Fingers crossed!

Missangie me too. I was talking to my best friend and she said she snacked on peppermints all day and that helped. I got some today along with sea bands and I feel 100 times better. I got the soft peppermints like the dinner mints. And I also started eating a little all day. If my stomach isn't empty I tend to feel better.

Good luck

Missangie...thinking of you! I am waiting for m/s to come but hoping it doesn't. My nurse said if you eat a little something every couple of hours it helps, like crackers, peanutbutter and such...

ive been trying to eat little things all day, I actually feel pretty good this evening finally. earlier NOTHING sounded good. I had one bite of an apple, one bite of a granola bar, one bite of a banana. lol

I think Im going to put some crackers by my bed and when I first wake up have a cracker or two and see if that helps tomorrow! Im also gonna go get some mints since that was suggested!

as yucky as i feel, I have to say that im not bummed or upset at all, having a baby in the end is SO worth it!!

I'm the total opposite, I feel fine and then BAM I'm starving and so uncomfortable! I get these thoughts of one specific food and can't get past it!

I'm the total opposite, I feel fine and then BAM I'm starving and so uncomfortable! I get these thoughts of one specific food and can't get past it!

Hi Marlee and Ladies, hope you have room for one more April mommy!:flower: I think Im due around the 3rd but not really sure since my cycles were somewhat irregular. My first appt is 8/23 and it cant come soon enough!

No m/s either Marlee but when I get hungry Im hungry right then and there! And have driven 25 mins already for a particular food bc I couldnt imagine my day ending without it lol :haha:

I was able to eat a whole meal tonight. I love those sea bands. They really work for me. 11 bucks a pair

thats how I felt up until today. haha I would either be full or STARVING. nothing in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->