April Babies 2012 Club!!!

ckc

The 3 of us and expecting
Reaction score
Hello, I recently found out I am pregnant, I would love to share all this time with other moms due in April! I hope to see you here soon!

I am most likely due in April. Will find out on Friday!

Hello CKC and Sew Sweet! I'm due in april, my estimated due date is April 7th.

Hey im due the 26th April :) xx

Hello im also due in april my est due date is 16th Apr but thats subject to change at my scan :) congrats every1 and a happy&healthy 9 months to u all xxx

Hello im also due in april my est due date is 16th Apr but thats subject to change at my scan :) congrats every1 and a happy&healthy 9 months to u all xxx

Same too you :flower: xx

Hi ladies, I'm due 20th of April :)

Me too goingmad! 3 days before my birthday, what a potential brithday present eh??? Well timed my OH thinks??

:flower:

Wonderful timing, you couldn't ask for a better gift then the best part of you and your OH all wrap in the shape of a baby :) I'm sure no pressy will beat it lol is it your first?

Hi ladies, I'm due 20th of April :)

Me too goingmad! 3 days before my birthday, what a potential brithday present eh??? Well timed my OH thinks??

:flower:

Wonderful timing, you couldn't ask for a better gift then the best part of you and your OH all wrap in the shape of a baby :) I'm sure no pressy will beat it lol is it your first?

It sure is & I am as nervous as they come! To say I have been an emotional nightmare these past few weeks is an understatement.....Even my OH's mum (who I get on well with) told me the other day to be more positive about my pregnancy & not moan so much to my OH as he would like to hear some good stuff sometimes....felt like telling her to p*** off but she's right though!

How about you??

:hugs:

Baby due on the 20th or 21th (has to be confirmed with the next scan).

Hi all in due 19th April 2012 but will have to wait until scan to confirm for sure. Still seems so long till my first scan!

Am due April 18th,keeping my fingers crossed and praying seriously,have had seversl miscarrages.

He ladies!! I am due April 1st with baby #3. Lookinf forward to chatting with all you ladies:) Congrats and hope every has a H&H 9 months! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->