April Babies 2012 Club!!!

25th April! Hey what happens when those due 1st April get to move over to second trimester? When will the thread move over? xx

sticky lizard, OMG! you are gonna be such a busy mom. I admire Moms lie you that are able to raise children so close in age, that must be really hard!
:thumbup:

I just had my first scan today :) Measured 10 weeks 1 day and due on April 25th!

Awesome no drama mama! Love your scan pic (avatar).

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and all seems well. Amazing to be here already..I feel like it was only yesterday I got my BFP, was 3 weeks preggo and whining that our first scan (and the opportunity to tell people our good news) was way too far away! Wonder if the whole pregnancy will zip by as quickly.

How is everyone else doing?

I just had my first scan today :) Measured 10 weeks 1 day and due on April 25th!

i havnt had my scan yet but my edd is also april 25th but acording to this and my lmp im dated as over 11 weeks im slightly confused ???

Hello, I recently found out I am pregnant, I would love to share all this time with other moms due in April! I hope to see you here soon!

hi im due the 2nd of april whe is ur due date xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"