April Babies 2012 Club!!!

Hi ladies, I'm due 20th of April :)

Me too goingmad! 3 days before my birthday, what a potential brithday present eh??? Well timed my OH thinks??

:flower:

Wonderful timing, you couldn't ask for a better gift then the best part of you and your OH all wrap in the shape of a baby :) I'm sure no pressy will beat it lol is it your first?

It sure is & I am as nervous as they come! To say I have been an emotional nightmare these past few weeks is an understatement.....Even my OH's mum (who I get on well with) told me the other day to be more positive about my pregnancy & not moan so much to my OH as he would like to hear some good stuff sometimes....felt like telling her to p*** off but she's right though!

How about you??

:hugs:

Yeah but that's the last thing you wanna hear lol That just makes you wanna moan about her lol
I'm so excited, however been really sick lately and now I have just come down with the flu! I just cant wait to be 14 weeks

Omgosh girls. So the other week Gap was having a sale on their maternity jeans (50% off plus I had a code for an additional 10% off). I don't need them yet by any means, but it was too good a deal to pass up, so I went ahead and ordered figuring I'd need them eventually.

Well they arrived today and OMG they are SO comfortable! I wanna start wearing them now! :blush: You can't tell they're maternity, they just look like great fitting jeans....

Hi, my name is babyb and I am a first time mom wearing maternity pants already at only 8 weeks pregnant. :rofl:

Me too i feel exactly the same way, just sick the whole day, and i feel the pain of hunger but nothing appeals to me. Something horrible is happening to me, DRY HEAVES, it is so aggressive and makes me feel sooooo sick.

I just feel like laying in bed the whole day, of course that is impossible with a 2 year old running around. I am trying acupressure and funny enough some times it makes me feel better check : https://www.maternityacupressure.com/acupressure-start-labor/acupressure-and-morning-sickness.html

Hey BabyB54: OMG!!! I so wish I could go! here in China, they only sell this horrible maternity clothing, huge baby like or grandmotherish dresses, horrible tops, the pregnant women here dress horribly and start walking like penguins since they find out that they are pregnant lol. I hope i get to go to the USA before I get too big.

Due April 15th with first bubba :) is it just me or is anyone else desperate to get a bump? I just feel fat at the minute lol. Bubba is due 16 days after OH birthday and 12 days before mine, so lots of birthdays :) xx

Hey BabyB54: OMG!!! I so wish I could go! here in China, they only sell this horrible maternity clothing, huge baby like or grandmotherish dresses, horrible tops, the pregnant women here dress horribly and start walking like penguins since they find out that they are pregnant lol. I hope i get to go to the USA before I get too big.

Oh gosh that sounds horrible, lol. I'm thankful to be in the US then - there's SO much to choose from here and so many cute things.. my problem will be keeping myself from spending too much money on clothes I can only wear for a few months! ;)

Due April 15th with first bubba :) is it just me or is anyone else desperate to get a bump? I just feel fat at the minute lol. Bubba is due 16 days after OH birthday and 12 days before mine, so lots of birthdays :) xx

Yes I can't wait to get a bump either. I am just at the stage at the moment where my trousers are too tight and hurt and I look like I have had a massive dinner. I don't like this in between stage roll on second trimester!

me too,cant wait to get a bump,my fisrt pregnancy did not show much. i really want this one to show. Am so excited,edd is 18 april,based on my own calculations.

Yeah deffo roll on :) 9 weeks tomorrow....this is just dragging.. It's not fair haha x

Yeah deffo roll on :) 9 weeks tomorrow....this is just dragging.. It's not fair haha x

I'm babys are due pretty much the same time :D
I'm 9w1d.
My edd is 13th April (Till I get my scan and it changes again)
My names Jodie, and this is my first...
I also think it is totally dragging!

I think it's speeding on by now. I mean, when I focus on the individual days, it obviously drags. But overall, I can't believe I'm already 8 weeks. I got my BFP at 3w3d and I thought I'd NEVER get to this point. But in actuality, it's totally flown by.

in a way im the same, I found out at about 4 and a half weeks I think it was, so to be at 9 weeks already, does seem to have flown over.
But to think I have at least another 7 month to wait till I meet my LO seems like its ages!

Had an appointment with the OB nurse today.. found out I will most likely get another ultrasound at my next appointment (11w1d - super excited to see more than just a little smudge) AND we get a free 3D ultrasound later in the pregnancy. Stoked! :) Although not so thrilled that we won't find out gender until 20 weeks.. :/ We may pay for a private scan to find out sooner...

I'm so addicted to seeing our little peanut already!

Hi Girls,
Check out https://www.pregtastic.com/ , pretty cool podcasts with tons of information about pregnancy and birth, nice to hear while you are in the car, or cleaning the house or exercising, etc Enjoy!

My name is Alana.
I am:help::help: expecting a little one on April 23rd :) I would love to chat with people who are the same stage as me.

I have had severe morning sickness and been in the hospital once already for dehyration. and have tried multiple meds, nothing works. anyone have any suggestions?!

Look forward to hearing from you :help:

My name is Alana.
I am:help::help: expecting a little one on April 23rd :) I would love to chat with people who are the same stage as me.

I have had severe morning sickness and been in the hospital once already for dehyration. and have tried multiple meds, nothing works. anyone have any suggestions?!

Look forward to hearing from you :help:

Hello Alana, I am due on the 22nd, I am in the same boat with the MS, haven't been in the hospital, but i have lost almost 7 pounds by now. Some times acupressure has helped me relieve the nausea and now I am taking some chinese medicine that taste like crap but makes me feel better and stop the vomiting, and I have managed to keep one meal in yesterday. Maybe you can check some traditional chinese medicine dr in your area, It has worked for me. Otherwise check https://www.maternityacupressure.com/acupressure-start-labor/acupressure-and-morning-sickness.html and see how that works.

25th April! Hey what happens when those due 1st April get to move over to second trimester? When will the thread move over? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->