April Babies 2012 Club!!!

Not sure when i am due... Sometime around 17th April.. Early scan put me back a week though, so i have to wait until my 12wk scan for my EDD.

HnH9mth to you all. :)

I've just got back from my 1st MW appointment and my EDD is the 13th April (subject to change at the 20 week scan) I turn 21 on the 11th April, nice little birthday present for me :)

Hello all, im due 2nd april :) (may change slightly when i get my 12 week scan) well exited!! xx

Hi ladies,

I'm due on 6th April with my second one :happydance:

Hi! Can I join you too? I believe I am due April 5th (with baby #1) but this is subject to my first scan on 20th September. So exciting!

Congratulations everyone!

Look forward to getting to know you all :) x

:hi: I am due in the 4th of april with are 3rd baba we ha two girls Bethany 2 and Caitlin 1 very excited about are baked bean that's the nickname we gave baba :haha: looking forward to chatting about are growing baby's :)

https://lb2f.lilypie.com/4MPKp1.png

https://lb3f.lilypie.com/V3E8p1.png

https://davf.daisypath.com/KL6dp1.png

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev093pr___.png

Saw baked bean on the 1st of September and saw HB and movement:happydance:

Not sure when i am due... Sometime around 17th April.. Early scan put me back a week though, so i have to wait until my 12wk scan for my EDD.

HnH9mth to you all. :)

17th April is my EED too :) x

April 18th for me. :) Had my first scan last Thursday and our peanut was perfect with a HB (that we saw AND heard!) of 129. Feeling so much better about pregnancy since seeing it on screen.

Also finally told parents and family this past weekend, which makes it feel just SO much more real.

Hey girlies I am due April 17th with bubba number 2. Let's keep this thread bubbling till we all pop!!!!

16 April, based only on 'period math'. First appt with the midwife tomorrow!

Hi my fiancee is due 14th April with our 2nd child together :D

Hi girls, I'm due April 20th too!! So excited but feeling soooo sick

I have a April baby on the way!! :D

I also am struggling with the sickness. But it's all worth it!!!

I, too have an April baby on the way!! :)

Good luck and hh9m to you all.

Congratulations to everyone!! It is so exciting to wake up to some many April babies!!!! :thumbup: I say this because I am in China, so you guys are probably getting ready for bed now:sleep:. And I normally get to read your messages a few hours later lol

I am due in April 22 too!!! with my second baby.

When I was pregnant with my first baby 2008/2009 we had an August babies club, It was of great support for me throughout all my pregnancy, so I am really pleased that you guys are all here! especially in this first trimester that can be nerve wrecking! ( I had a MC in may:cry: ) . I hope we can keep this threat until all our bundles are safely delivered!!

I hope you are all feeling well, I know bella26 is down with some sickness, which by the way me too :( I think my prenatal vitamins are making me really sick because everything started when i started taking them, so i will stop for a few days and see if there are any changes. Bella26 what are you feeling?

Thank you for coming to this threat! :hugs:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Can I join you all please? :hugs:

Noticed this thread a while back but was very nervous about pregnancy after a silent mc in April this year that wasn't detected until our 12 week scan :cry:

Thankfully we had a private early scan yesterday and this little kidney bean is doing very well :happydance: I'll post a pic when my camera is charged :haha: Measured bang on what I thought with strong heartbeat of 176bpm!!

My EDD is 18th April 2012 x

Hi,

I tend to feel ok in the mornings but by lunchtime I am feeling so tired i could sleep at my desk and have a constant feeling of sickness that stays and gets worse and worse throughout the day. I haven't actually been sick yet it is just constant nausea. Oh well I'm sure its worth it all in the end!

Today i tried drinking hot water with slices of fresh ginger which i think helped sooth my tummy a little bit. I ordered some of those acupressure wrist bands off amazon so i am hoping they help too.

I find that I crave a different thing to eat everyday they once i have had it i go off it and the thought of it makes me feel sick. Its really hard as I am running out of things to eat!! Does anyone else have this problem?

x

I've been feeling pretty well overall. I had a few days where I felt pretty crummy, but I discovered that as long as I eat just as soon as I wake up (instead of waiting until after my shower like I used to), I feel better the rest of the day. I still feel a bit "off" in the mornings, but never really nauseous, and throughout the rest of the day I feel great. I just gotta make sure I eat something small every couple of hours.

For the odd times I feel worse than usual, a ginger root pill clears it up almost immediately. So, assuming I don't get worse in the next few weeks - knock on wood - I feel very fortunate! :)

bella26 - I have different cravings, too..usually regarding dinner. Though the thought of a previous day's craving doesn't really make me feel sick, it's just utterly unappealing, lol. Poor DH. However, since I don't get sick, I can usually force myself to eat something that doesn't sound particularly appealing, and it's usually fine (and tasty). So at least I have that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->