April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

It's so weird that some of us gets indents/evaps on FRERs and some don't. I'm telling you... the FRERs I have taken have all been flat, stark white. I wouldn't even have been able to identify where an indent should be! Now the blue line tests I don't trust at all. But I have never had a bad experience with an FRER.

As far as OPKs, I have never gotten a pos with a digi, and my test lines never get darker than the control line (on any of the different brands I have used). I even test at different times of the day to see if I catch a peak earlier or later or whatever. I only got a line darker that the control when I tested at 7 weeks pregnant...

It's so true when they say every one's body is different, huh?

Nichole, CONGRATS! What WONDERFUL news!

Cassidy, The FRER looks hopeful! Goodluck! I hope you get your BFP!

goldstns, I have only gotten really bad evaps/ false positives with blue line tests. I have heard that digi's are less sensitive and can give a false negative if you test too early. I am crossing my fingers that AF stays away!

AFM, I am around 1/2dpo (I don't know where i am in my cycle because i had pos opk's for two days!) We BD'd last night, and the night before, so hopefully we did a good job covering our bases. Now its a nasty waiting game. I try not to symptom spot but its so hard not to!

Happy almost friday everyone! Does anyone have anything fun planned for this weekend?

We are going to Myrtle Beach this weekend. DH's sister and her boyfriend are there for vacation and one of DH's best buddies is going to be there for a golf tournament. Soo we are going up to see everyone and hang out. DH and one of his friends has a tradition of going to the boobie bar when they go to Myrtle so that will be one of the stops lol.

I think I am 5 dpo today? I'm trying not to keep track lol. But I am having some dull cramps today. But I have them every month so not really anything new. FF says LOW chance for me this month lol.

Cassidy...i agree agree with mirolee...i c a line in the frer in the first pic...gosh this is frustrating...

Oh and i have to tell u girls abt my new found love for temping :haha:
This is the first time i tried it and i have to say i love it...i just cant wait for :witch: to show her face in a day or 2 ( at least thts wat im understand with my temp..can anyone of u girls take a look at my chart and tell me if im assuming correct?? )....i think it just is so helpful in the lp ....this is goin to b my first period after the miscarriage/shot so damn im excited...:happydance:

Woo hoo Sonia! Horay for AF's impending arrival!!! You're chart totally does look like AF is about to show her face!

I just ordered a psychic reading from Suzy Rayne. Has anyone gotten a reading from her? It was only $10, and I'm very curious. At the same time, I'm afraid it may jinx our ttc journey. Anyone else a little superstitious like that?

I am probably only 1dpo and really gassy, and my boobs are super sore. Of course getting my hopes up already.

I am sooooo happy!!!! DH got a job offer!!!! Wooo hoooo!!!

For new comers, my DH has been out of work since November, and last month was his last month of severance pay, so we have been stressing about money... He starts April 15th! I am so relieved, but it hasn't really sunk in yet! :happydance:

Emily-- How wonderful! That must be a HUGE relief for you! I hope that him having a new job means less stress on you during this pregnancy!

I'm telling you... I feel like I am going to be a brand new person come this weekend!

That's great about the job! Congrats!
Cassidy- I hope u get a clear answer soon! I am on pins and needles waiting to see what happens.

Sonia that's awesome that af is just around the corner. I get excited when the witch arrives after a long annovulatory cycle.

AFM again with the neg opks. I am trying again in a few hours. The lines were looking darker so here's hoping! Next cycle I am just getting the norm cb opk. Either blank or smiley, none of this flashing nonsense. I've had 6 days of flashy and it is messing with my mind!

AFM again with the neg opks. I am trying again in a few hours. The lines were looking darker so here's hoping! Next cycle I am just getting the norm cb opk. Either blank or smiley, none of this flashing nonsense. I've had 6 days of flashy and it is messing with my mind!

I hated clear blue digi opk's... I would get super dark lines with te line tests, but it would always be neg. I just don't think my body excretes o hormones the way everyone else's does. O testing can be so stressful in and of itself!

Emily - Soooo happy about DH's job offer! That's awesome! Good things come to those who wait. :)

sonia, temping can be addicting, at least it was for me! i swear by it; it made all the difference when i had that 70 day cycle, and my drs were like, "i'm not sure maybe we should test for ovulation" and i was like, "b-tches, look at ma chart! no O!" . in fact, if we do clomid next cycle, the dr was like "you dont need to temp, just do opks" and i was like, "um, yeah. no. i'm going to temp" - they want me to call when i get a pos opk so they can do a 7dpo bw for progesterone, but *I* know that pos opk does not always mean ovulation in my body. me and my thermometer - we're besties :)

yay job offer, emily! what a relief!

Sonia- yay.... ready to start your TTC journey again!

Emily... must feel soooo good that he will be working. Congrats DH!

AFM, my guess is AF will be here tonight/tomorrow. Tampon was spotted after 5 hours. My back hates me!! And I hate work right now, only because of my pain.... I like my actual job.

The only time I've gotten a positive opk was during an annovulatory month if u can believe it :haha: I'm just going to keep DTD every other day until my temps show o. I have every other sign. Cp is hso good amount of ewcm had a few twinges on the right side like 15 mins ago. Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->