April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Funny story, you know those AT&T commercials with the kids? Like the "which is better less or more?" and "what's better, faster or slower?" I LOVE those commercials! I LOL everytime they are on. Anyways, I thought I'd try it on my friends 5 year old today...So I asked her, what's better, fast or slow? SLOW! she says...me - OK why? Her - because princesses are slow, and if you are slow you can be a princess. LMAO. I am going to try it again. Kids are so funny

Gosh thts a long one :dohh: well wat r b6 and b12 for?? also i remember sayign evening primrose ...wats tht for??? also the green tea tabs tht u take...im drinking a cup of green tea everyday is tht fine and me not take the caps??

Rachel-Holy crap you take a lot of pills! lol I actually just met with a nutritionist today. She's doing a hair analysis and when we get the results she will come up with a weekly meal plan for me. So, I probably shouldn't add anything right now, but thanks for the suggestion!

Here's what I take:

Fertile CM
Fertilaid
Prenatal DHA
Probiotic

I used to take more, but I was driving myself crazy with it so I cut back. I also try to drink more water and drink a cup of green tea everyday. I've been slacking with that part though...

So, our donor and his wife are at the hospital right now. They induced her this morning, so we should have a new baby coming tonight/in the morning! Very excited :)
Am I crazy if I'm thinking of taking the month off from ttc? The only reason I'm considering it is bc I kind of want to just focus on getting healthy. Since I'm see the nutritionist and will be starting a new eating plan, I think it might be good to focus on me for the month. Plus, with our donor and his wife having a new baby, I'm not sure he will really be up to donating this month. I'm not sure DW will go for this though...

Julie-i was thinking of adding fertilaid this mth...so its gud to know tht u use it too....and honestly i dont think ur crazy at all...I think its quite proactive on your part to take control of your health and use this time to help urself in a way which obviously can only b beneficial...and also very considerate on your part of thinking abt your donor and yourself opting out this mth rather than taking the chance whether or not he opts out...i think tht will even make them feel nice tht you r giving them sometime to adjust to the new one coming in...

Sonia-Evening primrose oil is supposed to help increase cm.

I am anxious about getting my blood results back from the other day...I'm just hoping everything turns out normal. If it doesn't, I hope it can be fixed through losing a few lbs...

Sonia - check out this site https://natural-fertility-info.com/increase-egg-health
It's very interesting.

Sonia-I started using it bc Emily was..since she got preggo, I figure it's worth a shot! lol Thanks for the encouragement! I just feel like things have been out of control lately. My job has been stressful, I've been eating out of control, and we've either been traveling or been really lazy, so our house is a mess as well. I feel like I just need some time to clean my life up...literally lol I figure there's no better time than now, when donor and his wife need their time to rest and focus on their family.

Rachel-I love those commercials too! Those kids are so funny...you never know what kids will say!

I only take the green tea caps because I don't really care for drinking green tea, and I make little packets of my vitamins so it was just easier to buy the caps and add them to my baggies.

B6
Vitamin B6 offers additional support in terms of increased fertility because it balances out the hormone levels. Vitamin B6 focuses mainly on correcting low progesterone levels of women affected by luteal phase defect, in which their luteal phases are not long enough to sustain a successful pregnancy.

B12
A key vitamin for improved fertility, Vitamin B12 enhances the occurrence of ovulation, being particularly helpful to women not ovulating at all, making it harder to try to conceive. Vitamin B12 also improves the inner lining of the uterus, thus creating a favorable environment for the implantation of the fertilized eggs. A B-complex vitamin can be added to your daily intake, to bring sufficient amounts of both Vitamins B6 and B12.

I'm pretty sure I read it's good for egg quality too

Julie - I totally agree with your plan. It's very considerate to think of them and take a month off. On the other hand though, your donor isn't going to be able to have sex with his wife so maybe you'll get more donations than normal :haha:

I take a prenatal and vit b complex (50mg). Not for ttc,I take a fish oil pill and an immune support gummy bear :) yum. The vit b is also supposed to help with nausea and energy, good for morning sickness!

my luteal phase is anyways for 15-16 days...it has always been the cycles ive ovulated....i guess i can skip b6...

Well ladies...cd1 for me. 1 more cycle before iui I believe.

Awwww i'm sorry Nikki :hugs: I think tomorrow will be CD1 for me too, CP is dropping lower and lower.

If you ladies don't mind... I'm going to join you in here.

My name's Amanda and I'm turning 27 next month. My fiance is 27 as well. I have a 7 year old daughter from a previous relationship & we have a daughter together who will be 1 year old this month! We decided that we don't want a big age gap between our youngest & the next baby (given that the gap between my current children is so big) and agreed to start TTC our 3rd :)

However, our wedding date is set for 5/31/14 (contracts signed/deposits made/date isn't changing.) I want to be able to have the baby, recover & start getting more normal amounts of sleep before the wedding... plus make sure I'll be able to fit back into my dress which I already have purchased. That pretty much means we have until the end of June to get pregnant again. I currently have the Implanon (birth control implant) & have had it since August but am having it removed next Wednesday the 10th.

I've heard many women say they conceived immediately after having the implant taken out & got a BFP within a month or less - they ovulated right away basically. But I've also heard many say that it took months to conceive... but several of them said they waited for their first "actual" period after the implant came out to TTC (& sometimes your period doesn't return for over a month!) So I'm just crossing my fingers & hoping for the best.

My oldest daughter was conceived with no issues. Not that we were TTC but it happened after one time of unprotected sex. Almost a year after she was born, I had a miscarriage around 8 weeks pregnant. July 2011, my fiance and I decided to TTC and just BD every other night. I wound up with an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy with the bleeding starting on August 4th. They say you're very fertile afterward so we immediately started to try again when the bleeding stopped and sure enough, I had my BFP by the end of September and my daughter was born April of last year.

My cycles (prior to my last pregnancy) were very regular, 28 days... ovulating around day 14. Almost like clockwork. I'm paranoid that the Implanon will have some effect on all that/how easily I've been able to conceive in the past due to some personal stories shared with me but like I said... I'm hoping for the best. When you get the Implanon inserted, the doctor tells you not to have unprotected sex for a week prior just to be safe. Apparently they say the same thing in regards to the removal so we're going to start TTC ... now ... before it's even removed.

Good luck to the rest of you! I hope this is the last cycle you have to wait!

Welcome Amanda! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! :hugs: Sorry about your losses. I hope your cycles regulate quickly and you are able to get your BFP before the end of June like you hope!!!! :hugs:

Btw ladies, Idk if I remembered to mention or not- but we decided to go with the Europe trip!! I'm so excited to see Paris and Rome! We'll probably go in August. Time to start vacay planning!!

Welcome waves...hope u get your BFP real soon :)
Yaaayy Cassidy...great decision...ull love it ...so exciting :) u have to do the Amalfi coast too...it's perfect for honeymooners :)

I really hope we are lucky and dont have any issues. I just know if it takes us months and months I will become a real pain in the neck nut case :blush:

Well, you found a great thread! We are a group of great girls who are here for each other when we feel like pains in the neck nut cases!

We generally go by first names on this thread. My name is Emily! What is yours, if you don't mind sharing? :hi:

Thank you everyone :) my name is Simone, pleased to 'meet' you :thumbup: still waiting for AF to show up after cramps yesterday afternoon.....

Aww Nikki. Sorry AF got you. Just another month for DHs vitamins to work! Is he going this month for another SA?

Welcome waves, I hope you get your bfp right away!

Mummy are you late? Is there a chance you could be preggers??

Cassidy are you retesting today? I hope AF stays away!

Amanda (wait so now is there 2 Amandas? Hey Rachel we should do up something on the first page with the new gals and thier names because I am getting confused)

I have a 10 year old son that I concieved like 'whoops' when I was younger. Then after I had him I went on the Depo Provera shot from 2003 until 2011, got my last shot in May 2011 to carry me through our wedding (July 2011) so the shot would have 'worn off' in August 2011. Got my first period since stopping Depo on Novemeber 4th 2011 and got my BFP December 5th 2011!
I had read so many horror stories about women TTC after stopping so many years of Depo, some said they were waiting a year after to even get thier cycle back, and they had been TTC for years and still nothing, needless to say it scared me to death!
But if you have a history of having no problems concieving (as you do) I wouldn't be worried about it at all! You will probably fall into the category of getting a BFP right away after stopping the BC! GL to you!!!! And Welcome to our awesome thread!!!!!

Rachel- ya I think end of the month (during tww) he'll go in for another sa.

Afm, back still hurts but already getting much better. Thank god its not as bad as last time when dh had to carry me to bathroom for like 5 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->