April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Question: How many of you are still drinking while TTC?

Do you think that it affects your fertility? I don't drink often, if at all, but sometimes a cocktail is nice after a long day at work. I try to avoid drinking in the 2ww all together.

i dont drink regularly, but if my OH has a beer or something at dinner, i def sip off it. i also drink 1 cup of coffee in the morning. until those two lines appear, i'm not changing those habits. my bff (who is in labor) had coffee all the way thru her pregnancy, and the occasional taste of a seasonal beer.

Cassidy....im on pins and needles for u to test....i want u to POAS again like....NOW :p

Yeah Cassidy- I want you to indulge in your POAS addiction like ASAP with a FRER!!!!!

Nikki- I still have high hopes for you girl! Can't wait until Thursday!!!!

Rachel- Agreed you have gone a bit mad, but haven't we all? I mean really.. would we be here discussing all that we do if we weren't a bit 'off' so to speak? LOL but I love that you girls are my kind of crazy and no judgment is passed here!!!

Now I have to go to my doc and have the conversation about birth control again LOL. I definitley won't be going back on the Depo shot.. maybe i'll try and IUD?
I am getting so frustrated with everyone around me.... living at home with my parents has to be the most aggrivating thing.. i get the Spanish Inquisistion everytime I go out and again in the morning about 'what time i got home'. They keep saying 'we're worried about you!' and I'm like why? because i'm not laying in my bed crying over my marraige ending? Hell that should just show you how unhappy I was right? And my mom says 'talk to me, don't lie to me, just be open with me' and I'm like 'well if you guys weren't in my face 24/7 about what i'm doing and where i'm going I would probably be more open to talking with you but at this point i'm just annoyed.'

Bubs-I definitely get the deflated/inflated thing! Nothing in the morning when I wake up and then by 2pm I feel like I'm so full of air I'm likely to friggin float away!

Cassidy-Absolutely cannot wait for you to test with the FRER!! Fx'd for you!! :)

Our dog got sprayed by a skunk at midnight last night...HOLY HELL!! Had to drive to the nearest 24 hr Walgreens to get sodium peroxide, baking soda, and dish soap (15 mins away)! DH offered but I was retching from the smell so I was happy to go! The skunk got stuck inside our fenced yard so we had no choice but to keep pup inside...finally went to bed at 3am! The recipe for the shampoo worked great on him but my house, car, me and DH stink!! Got two gallons of vinegar and a pound of lemons waiting for a boil when I get home (supposed to neutralize the air I guess)...eventful, SMELLY night! Exhausted!'

kyla, i know how hard it can be! i would suggest setting up a once a week "dinner date" with your parents - they can see you, you can catch up with them, etc etc. recall my mom kicked me out of the house? you dont want that to happen because they are jumping to conclusions! do the best you can: remind them (nicely!) that you promise to be responsible, and that includes no drinking and driving, no accidental pregnancies (maybe), and sending a text if you are not going to come home (not these ideas specifically, just throwing out ideas). good luck babe!

Thanks Mirolee, I just sent my mom a long email kind of saying just that. It's complicated. After I gave my son up for adoption I went down a really long dark destructive path and really screwed up everything I had going for me in exchange for drugs, drinking and parties. So initially when we lost Kennedy, my mom was VERY concerned that this was going to happen again, naturally. So when I go out at night (not every night but a few nights i've stayed out later with friends) I don't know if she thinks I'm out drinking, or being promiscuous or something? I don't know. She's just concerned. And it's hard because I know given my history, they have every right to be concerned, but I told her the difference is now I know the red flags to look for, I know how to communicate when I am struggling with my emotions, I know that drinking and all that doesn't fix a damn thing, and I told her she needs to trust me that if I start going 'sideways' i guess you could say, that I'm smart enough to ask for help if that's the case.

Oh Nikki and Cassidy I honestly think you girls are in for BFPs soon!! Argh come on BFPs!

Cassidy your chart is spot on babe! Eeeek!

Oh Kyla babe! How ironic that your thinking about birth control?!!

I drank whilst ttc, I think you need a vice to relax you. If you do get prego after drinking don't panic as baby doesn't get affected until 5 weeks, so you would know by then.

Thanks ladies! I'm gonna wait to go buy and FRER until DF leaves in about an hour and a half.. don't need him complaining to me about buying more HPTs. LOL. I feel like i'm just staring at them too much and tweaking brought out an indent or something... I don't know!!! I hope this is it, but trying not to get my hopes up.

AFM, I don't drink really at all. I drank so much when I was younger that the thought of alcohol usually disgusts me lol. I drink maybe once a year :p

I drank while TTC and during the TWW. Not crazy of course, but I am a lover of wine and definitely indulged in a glass or two a few times a week. I have a large wine collection and miss it dearly at the moment!

Kyla - I had an IUD, the copper one, ParaGard. It is super convenient cuz you NEVER have to think about it! The only thing is, it made my periods really bad. Really heavy and painful. I heard Mirena is better, but it has hormones so when you get ready to TTC, you might have to have it removed a while in advance.

About an hr and a half ago I checked my cp and had a little spot of pink blood in cm...i think I might be out soon. However since then nothing...and I checked cp again just now.

Pretty freaking stark white.... looks like my wondfo test was funky. :cry:

Nikki- I hope it's not the :witch:. She'll probably show up on both of us the same day :( I really really hope she stays away and we get some beautiful BFPs instead!

Attachments

• frer 001.jpg
    frer 001.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 11
  • frer 002.jpg
    frer 002.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 11
  • frer 003.jpg
    frer 003.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 8
  • frer 004.jpg
    frer 004.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 10
Oh Cassidy, I saw the line on the wondfo too! :hugs: Keep trying hun. Maybe it's because it's at night?

Nikki, when will you test?

After 10 minutes.. maybe a faint something but with MY luck i'm sure it's an evap/indent. :growlmad:

Attachments

• frer 005.jpg
    frer 005.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 16
Popped out of the case after a while... I know that can cause evaps/indents but considering I saw it IN the case I just wanted to see it up close lol.

Attachments

• frer 010.jpg
    frer 010.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 15
Hey ladies, still no O on my end. Had a great big bunch of EWCM today so I am staying hopeful.

On another note... DH IS STILL CANCER FREE :happydance::yipee::wohoo: I am so happy right now I can't stop smiling.

Nichole- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY that is absolutely wonderful news i'm so so happy for both of you!!!

Clynn, I still see something faint. Oh.....???
Kyla, sounds like you've got your head on your shoulders and your act together. Chin up! Yeah, I've already thought about bc and I'm like, hm I wonder what I'll do, cause I'm so messed up.... I have also heard good things about mirena.
Nikki, a few more hours....

Nichole that is the best news ever!!!! Even more so than a bfp! So happy for you both! What a great reason to celebrate with some BDing :). Here's hoping you catch that eggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->