April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Nichole, great amazing happy news :)

Cassidy I think I'm also seeing what you are. Hard to tell though if it is an evap line or not. Test again in am. Then, get yourself a digi and screw these possible evap lines haha!

Mirolee, have you tried any opk's since you've had EWCM? Just curious. Hoping its O time soon for you!!!

Question for everyone, do you guys usually get quite a bit of creamy cm for up to a week after O?

Yeah I have creamy CM pretty constantly after O.

Nichole-YYYYAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! So glad it was good news and you can relax now!

Cassidy-I can see something, but if it was after the 10 minutes, you aren't supposed to be looking at it! I say wait and test again in the morning or maybe even wait until Friday morning...lol as if you will be able to wait that long ;) We all saw something on the wonfdo, so let's hope it wasn't a tease!

No, no opks at all this cycle. Just bd every other day and temping. If we do clomid next cycle, I have to do opks again.

Julie -For an FRER 10 minutes it's still well within the time frame. Personally I've never gotten an indent with an FRER... negative are always STARK white for me. So Cassidy, I really think there is something there! No more testing tonight! FMU!!!

Nichole - so happy for you!!! That is great news!!!

Nichole....awesome news honeyy....so soo happy for u :happydance: :hugs:
Cassidy...i see a line ...i mean i c a line even with the case on in the first picture...i have a super feeling we r goin to c a better picture in the morning...:thumbup:

Nichole....yay!!! Congrats...so awesome!!!!

Cassidy- I see something!

Nichole - awesome news!! I'm so glad! I hope you O soon so you can get your BFP this cycle too!

Alissa - I get that too. For a week or so after O I always get really thick CM.

Cassidy - I see a line on the 10 min pic but I have been fooled before by FRERs. If it is the start of your bfp, it should be darker in the am!!

Cassidy- i don't totally trust FRER's, I have gotten a REALLY dark "evap" line before in less then 3 minutes. But some people swear by them...so I have hope for you.

AFM, just check CP again (ps that is my addiction) and got a little more pink blood.... so I think Im out... It isn't much, but I bet by tomorrow AM shell arrive. If she doesn't Ill test.

Thanks ladies! I am so freaking relieved. DH was so happy he hugged the doctor :haha: He was so nervous and scared for the results.

I only have 2 opks left and if I don't get a + I am just going to wait to get more. I'll keep bding every other day and keep temping.

Here's this mornings FRER at 3 minutes... feel like I can see a faint something but also feel like it's an indent or something since it should probably be darker by now :shrug:

Guess we'll find out tomorrow for sure. LP is always 13 days and tomorrow makes 14dpo so AF should show her face sometime tomorrow./

Attachments

• tests 003.jpg
    tests 003.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 18
  • tests 0031.jpg
    tests 0031.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 12
  • tests 0033.jpg
    tests 0033.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 11
  • tests 0034.jpg
    tests 0034.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 13
morning! clynn, i def see a line in the first pic... i wont get too excited yet, but on the inside, i'm excited for yoU!

Gosh what a tease!! I so see something, just wish it would get darker for you!

Fx'd babe!

Oh Nichole that is fantastic news!!!

Cassidy I see the line, however I don't know that I see color and FRER's have big indentation lines (in my opinion). However I do know that the test in real life ALWAYS looks better then photos... so did you see color??

AFM, I tested this morning with a digi and got a "NO" ... sad! I think she will show soon. She didn't show this morning. I did put a tampon in just in case. I have little bit of cramping, I think. My temp dipped a little, however I am have HORRID back problems and at 430am I work up DH and had him get me advil because I couldn't move... and I temped at 630pm... so I'm guessing the advil could have effected my temp. And the back pain is "normal" for me because I have 3 dehydrated disks and 2 herniated disks. I usually throw my back out at least 1 time a year. But with all that said and my mind going back and forth between excuses for everything.... i really don't think im prego. I accept not being prego because I have heard what the doc has told me and I know my time will come. However I do like my healthy LP!!!

Thanks for all the input guys!

I really do think they're indent lines.. at this point I think something would be getting darker, and I don't think they look pink IRL- they're sooooo faint it's hard to tell. Noticeable enough to catch the eye but obviously not noticeable enough to say BFP!! I think the wicked :witch: will show her ugly face tomorrow and prove me crazy once again.

Nikki- I hope she stays away hun! I'm sorry about the back pain I have a horrible back too- my lower back specifically constantly aches and at certain times gets excruciating it's horrible!! I hope it stops bugging you soon and the advil helps :hugs: And digi's are less sensitive... so you're not out yet!! No more sign of the blood from yesterday?

Bottom wondfo is this mornings, top is the first one I posted where I thought I saw something. Middle is obviously in between :haha: I'm the evap/indent queen I swear! No tests like me!

Attachments

• wondfos 008.jpg
    wondfos 008.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 15
Cassidy I see the line, however I don't know that I see color and FRER's have big indentation lines (in my opinion). However I do know that the test in real life ALWAYS looks better then photos... so did you see color??

AFM, I tested this morning with a digi and got a "NO" ... sad! I think she will show soon. She didn't show this morning. I did put a tampon in just in case. I have little bit of cramping, I think. My temp dipped a little, however I am have HORRID back problems and at 430am I work up DH and had him get me advil because I couldn't move... and I temped at 630pm... so I'm guessing the advil could have effected my temp. And the back pain is "normal" for me because I have 3 dehydrated disks and 2 herniated disks. I usually throw my back out at least 1 time a year. But with all that said and my mind going back and forth between excuses for everything.... i really don't think im prego. I accept not being prego because I have heard what the doc has told me and I know my time will come. However I do like my healthy LP!!!

I don't like digi's, they need a higher ammount of hormones compared to other tests. I only used one once I got a positive on another test. Don't count your self out yet! :hugs:

If she doesn't show by sat...ill test again.

Question: are there only line tests, digi and blood tests? I'm scared of line tests because of getting an awesome pink line in 3 min and I later found out, because of a blood test, that it was false positive. So what should I use? Give line test another go?

Cassidy-It's really hard to tell, but I think maybe I see something. I always get stark white on my FRERs. I say wait and test again tomorrow morning if she doesn't show. How frustrating these things are being!

Nikki-Any sign of her? I say wait until Sat morning. If she doesn't show by then, I would try a line test. If you get a line, then I would do the digi. I bought some digis and am saving them until I actually see a line lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->