April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Emily - that is awesome!! I'm so glad DH got a job!! I bet that is a huge stress reliever!

AFM, my guess is AF will be here tonight/tomorrow. Tampon was spotted after 5 hours. My back hates me!! And I hate work right now, only because of my pain.... I like my actual job.

Awww.... booo.... stupid witch...
Is there anyway you can take the rest of today and tomorrow off and go home and rest your back? Sounds miserable...

Hiya

Im new to the forum. :thumbup:

Been 'not trying not preventing' since Christmas nothing has happened :nope: so from March we started taking it more serious. When I fell with my little boy it was very quickly via not trying not preventing but no such luck this time.

I'm already out for April but here is to a BFP in May! :thumbup: Look forward top getting to know you all through our baby journeys!!

Hi Mummy! Welcome! How old is your little boy?

Hiya BubsMom17, Thanks :thumbup:, my little boy is almost 2. I can't believe it feels like yesterday we were bringing him home. Now feels like a good time to give him a brother or sister. Im excited already and im not even pregnant haha.

Hiya BubsMom17, Thanks :thumbup:, my little boy is almost 2. I can't believe it feels like yesterday we were bringing him home. Now feels like a good time to give him a brother or sister. Im excited already and im not even pregnant haha.

My little boy turned 3 in January! I know what you mean about it feeling like yesterday! I am expecting #2 in November! I am so excited, but my son is a real handful and I am already tired! It's going to be a real adventure!

We got pregnant with DS NTNP, but it took 5 months of REAL trying to get preg with this one. It's so strange how it takes longer when you actually put in the effort...

My little boy turned 3 in January! I know what you mean about it feeling like yesterday! I am expecting #2 in November! I am so excited, but my son is a real handful and I am already tired! It's going to be a real adventure!

We got pregnant with DS NTNP, but it took 5 months of REAL trying to get preg with this one. It's so strange how it takes longer when you actually put in the effort...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope you are feeling well (apart from the tiredness). Its odd how so many people the first time round find it easier than the second. I really hope we are lucky and dont have any issues. I just know if it takes us months and months I will become a real pain in the neck nut case :blush:

I really hope we are lucky and dont have any issues. I just know if it takes us months and months I will become a real pain in the neck nut case :blush:

Well, you found a great thread! We are a group of great girls who are here for each other when we feel like pains in the neck nut cases!

We generally go by first names on this thread. My name is Emily! What is yours, if you don't mind sharing? :hi:

Emily- Yaaaaay for DH's job!!! So awesome and something you do not have to stress anymore!!!

Rachel- Trip sounds fun :) I can't wait to travel!

Nikki- Nooo :( I hope that wicked :witch: stays away. She's evil- always messing with our minds then showing up anyways.

Nichole- FX you O soon!!!

Sonia- I agree, looks like AF will be here soon for you!

Mummy- Welcome to the group! :) Let us know your real name unless you'd like to still be called Mummy ;)

Sonia-Yay for temping! It really is so helpful to really know your cycles. So funny that we spend so much time hoping AF doesn't show and now here we are excited it's coming for you! lol Your chart definitely looks like AF could be on her way...I hope she is so you can get back to some regular cycles!

Amanda-I had my tarot cards read and they predicted a September pregnancy. In some ways I do worry that I jinxed it...like now I really won't get preggo til then. I keep telling myself I should assume it will happen then and relax, then maybe I'll get preggo earlier lol

Emily-YAY!!!!! I know that's been a real stress for you!!! So glad you can finally relax and enjoy being preggo! So happy for you guys!

Nichole-I've had several days of EWCM and an open cervix before I get a positive opk. One month I thought was going to be anovulatory, I had what seemed like a million days of EWCM and open cervix...I actually gave up on opks that month bc I ran out, but it was ridiculous. I kept thinking "is it healthy for my cervix to be open this long? Will it get infected?" lol Hopefully you'll get that peak soon!

Mirolee-LOL!!! I feel the same way! I think docs are so used to women who don't know their cycles that they assume we are all like that! So, did you make the apt for 7 days after you O'd, not from pos opk? They told me the same thing and I was contemplating making it 7 days from confirmed O, not pos opk.

Welcome mummy!

Cassidy - Any word on DH's blood work??? How is he feeling? How are you feeling?

Emily...yaaaayyy...so happy for u and your dh...now enjoy your beautiful pregnancy happy and stressfree :happydance:
Nikki...Even tho af is gonna b here anytime soon theres still time for me to start trying...well start trying in june now...so theres alil more of a wait...was just hoping to start my cycles after the misscarriage and mtx shot ...just hope tht my cycles fal into place by june so we r all set :flower: i hope the damn witch stays far far from u...
Mummy welcome...hope u have a fun time ttc :winkwink:
Rachel...gud job on goin for the trip....have a gud time :hugs:
Miroleee...hahahaha you're sooo funnyyyy...but yes it does feel really gud to b able to know exactly wat your body is doin and not just base it on a smiley face or a darkening of a line.. :)

Thanks gals :) when they did my progesterone get, it was seven dpo *after* thermal shift, confirmed ovulation. NOT after pos opk. I will do the same when/if I go on clomid. If you gals temp and your drs want to do bloodwork, you should insist on this also. A note: the lab calls the bloodwork "day 21" for progesterone when they send in the orders. Ignore that.

So I went to vitamin world to stock up on my vitamins....found a 10 veggie supplement. Julie, you should look into it since you want to eat healthier. In adding in to my regimen since I don't eat a lot of veggies.

So girls now tht ive started taking my prenatals and folic acid...what else do u guys suggest i shud take??i dont really know what all the other supplements tht u gals take do??? things tht may help in ewcm and ovulation???

Well I can tell you what I take....it'll take me a min to type

CD1 - Ovulation

Prenatal
DHA
Green Tea Extract <-----increases EWCM!! (I take 4 caps/day -315mg ea)
L-arginine <-------increases EWCM!! I just started this cycle and I had SOOOO much
Bee Pollen Complex (bee pollen, royal jelly, bee propolis)
Royal Jelly 1000mg once a day
B6
B12
Calcium/vitamin D
Fruit and Veggie supplement by Centrum
Vitex 400mg
Veggie blend - just added today

1DPO - 5DPO
All of the above except B12
I cut back on Green Tea to only 2 caps/day
add Bromelain caps

6DPO - AF
take away the bromelain, but take everything else

It's a lot but I've done my reading, and hopefully it will all be worth it! I think this is my 3rd cycle taking all the supplements, and I've been taking prenatals since September, so hopefully I have super eggs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->