April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Aww Nikki. Sorry AF got you. Just another month for DHs vitamins to work! Is he going this month for another SA?

Welcome waves, I hope you get your bfp right away!

Mummy are you late? Is there a chance you could be preggers??

Cassidy are you retesting today? I hope AF stays away!

i am late by 3 days and feeling icky but I had cramps yesterday afternoon but no sign of af but I have just done another test and it says negative. Although I was stupid and tested about 15 mins after going to toilet anyway so even IF I was I would think there is not enough hormone present in my sample.

I wish I knew so I can stop over thinking stuff and I should have just waited until the morning to test such an idiot!!!!

Work called me off today!! Woohoo! But I'm kinda bummed I'm missing out on 12 hours of overtime. Oh well, I have stuff to do today. Now I can go look at houses with DH. Ahhh off till Monday....

Kyla, I will go through and add the names. Maybe everyone who wants to be called by their names can put it in their siggie? That would be easier I think

Gah so frustrated! Still no pos opk for me. I normally O tomorrow on cd 19 and that seems to not be happening. My temps still look good so I still don't think I am having an annovulatory month... I think I am just going to ditch the opks and just bd every other day until temps show O.

Hi ladies!

Rachel - Good call on adding names to sigs. I'm down for that! :thumbup:

Sonia - Here is what I did the month we conceived:

FertilAid for Women, took it exactly as directed. It has folic acid and b vits and other good conception stuff so I skipped the prenatals. It even says on the website you don't have to take prenatals if you are taking FertilAid.

I had DH take FertilAid for Men. He took it as directed. I dunno if it did anything, cuz it says it takes 3 months + to work, and he was only on it for a month.

I took FertileCM as directed.

I drank 1-2 cups of Green Tea a day.

I STOPPED taking my allergy meds during my fertile time because it can dry up EWCM.

We did the SMEP, and used PreSeed.

The month I was on the supplements my cycle was like, text book! I got the creamy CM EXACTLY the day FF said I would start fertile time the next day, I had 4-5 days of EWCM, I had O pains, and creamy/EWCM following O. I O'd EXACTLY when it said I should have (CD 17). My cycles varied anywhere from 30-34 days. My cycle was consistent with a nice average 32 day cycle that month.

I think I could be a commercial for this stuff... LOL...

Julie - I think getting healty is a good choice, to be honest. You want to be feeling your BEST when you conceive! It is hard to maintain a "healithier" life style once you get pregnant, with the cravings and fatigue and nausea... I think it is a good idea to get as healthy as you can! A month can make a big difference in how you feel! Now getting DW to go along with it, I don't know how I can help you there....

AFM, I am feeling pretty good. Showing already! Good thing I told my work on Wednesday, cuz it is is not hideable since yesterday!

I am feeling less tired (knock on wood) and ran 3 miles on Monday, did 40 minutes of cardio on Tuesday (stair climber and elliptical), and ran almost 4 miles yesterday!

Don't know how long I will be able to keep it up... but I ordered some excercise DVDs for when running no longer feels feasible.

AF arrived!

At least I know now and CD1 is here :thumbup: here is to a BFP in May!!

hey can anyone tell me- what is my profile pic right now? i changed it in my user CP thing and it shows a different picture than what is actually showing up when i post on the thread?

kyla, it is you and a man.

PS. i'm uncomfortable putting my name in my signature, gals, because i'm on a LOT of threads and dont want everyone to know my name.... is that ok? it's not at all personal to this thread :) you can def still call me mirolee any time you want.

Kyla - You have to go to your User CP and on the left it will say Edit Avatar pic. Then you can change your visible picture. Your Avatar Pic is not the same as your profile pic.

Mirolee - No offense taken!

Wahoo! I finally got a positive opk! I don't like the new clear blue advanced opks. They say use fmu but that is the worst time for getting an LH surge. I got 6 days of flashing smiley faces but no solid ones indicating + opk. I got a - one this morning with fmu but got a bfp one with smu using an internet cheapie. I think I'll either stick to the cheapie ones or just use the reg clear blue one

Emily, thats awesome. I hope I will be that active when I am preggo!

NDTaber9211- Congrats! Now get to BD'ing! Isn't it exciting?

Cassidy-- Did I miss it? Have you taken any more hpts? Antsy...

Nichole, I have the best luck with CVS brand cheapies. The ones that come with 20 in a box. I've tried the answer brand ones and kept getting light lines. If I go back to opks again, cvs brand are the only ones ill buy.

Now go BD!

I'm having a salt day. Omg I woke up craving salt. I just went and got a family sized bag of lays, bean and bacon soup, and an order of breadsticks from Pizza Hut. Lol
I can still symptom spot right? There's no way to stop it lol. I'm still having cramps today and remember how I sneeze around ovulation? I know so weird....well today is 6dpo and I have been sneezing since ovulation and had a running nose. And I'm not allergic to anything so maybe my hormones are extra high this month. I don't know why I'm even SS...I just know this month was a wash. But a girl can dream right?

I'm having a salt day. Omg I woke up craving salt. I just went and got a family sized bag of lays, bean and bacon soup, and an order of breadsticks from Pizza Hut. Lol
I can still symptom spot right? There's no way to stop it lol. I'm still having cramps today and remember how I sneeze around ovulation? I know so weird....well today is 6dpo and I have been sneezing since ovulation and had a running nose. And I'm not allergic to anything so maybe my hormones are extra high this month. I don't know why I'm even SS...I just know this month was a wash. But a girl can dream right?

Mmmm... Pizza Hut breadsticks... Yummm...
YOU NEVER KNOW! If an eggy was there and you had a determined :spermy:, you just may be knocked up! I mean, I would hope so with all the head standing! :haha:

Emily, thats awesome. I hope I will be that active when I am preggo!

NDTaber9211- Congrats! Now get to BD'ing! Isn't it exciting?

Cassidy-- Did I miss it? Have you taken any more hpts? Antsy...

I haven't seen anything from her this morning... pins and needles!!!

I am trying to stay active and strong. I didn't gain a lot of weight with my son, but I was out of shape and threw my back out 3-4 time in the six months post-partum. I kept injuring myself and lost 10 pounds of the baby weight, but then gained 15! I don't want to go through all the back injuries again. The were painful AND a pain!

Thanks for the info rachel, I might try those opks if this month isnt my moth.

I woke up on the absolute worst side of the bed today! Gr. I hate when that happens! Thank goodness it is Friday and the weekend is near!

NDTaber9211-- I have wondfo and CB Digital Ov tests. I love both. What I have noticed about the CB digital is that its harder to get a positive (maybe because it is so sensitive that you miss the surge), whereas the wondfo's give you a little more warning (at least in my case). I had an extremely long surge this month (from testing with wondfos) and didn't even bother testing with the CB Digital, we just BD'd a LOT! If i get preg this month, I will happily gift my remaining CB digital and wondfo's to anyone :)

AFM, I am roughly 4dpo and getting anxious. There is some dull pressure/ cramping in my uterus but I am pretty sure that I am imagining it. My boobs have been sore since right around O, no change. They are a little tingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->