April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Ok so for the last few hours I have been having these horrible stabbing pains in my left side, which is the side I ovulated from. They are low and towards the middle but definitely on the left. They are so bad they are actually taking my breath away and making me jump or stop in my tracks. Right now I am sitting writing a paper and it hit me so hard I nearly fell off the chair lol. Oh I hope it's a good sign. Hopefully with all the head standing and getting my insides pressure washed the day before we bd, those little spermies had a nice place to hang out for those 3 days. Wishful thinking anyways lol

"insides pressure washed" - that is an awesome phrase! i'm going to remember that if i need the HSH next month. fx rachel!

Oh Rachel- I'm sure it's a good sign and I don't know why you don't think those little guys hung out for very long, you know that they can! Big F'xd for you right now!!!!!!! EAT THAT SALT! :)

RobertRedford (Amanda right?? I can't recall!) THANK YOU! I feel liek it's really true of my current situation!

Rachel your soo funny with all the head standing and falling off the chair...hahahah :dohh:
but if tht gets your your bfp will i b feeling stupid to pull your legs... :wacko:
Emily....so cute tht your already showing... and great job on the running...i keep thinking tht i shud start and after the shot i thought oh i have 3 mths to get fit and its already been 7 weeks from then and im still thinking of i shud get in shape :dohh:
Where is Cassidy...gosh i hope shes not online bcos she just so excited with her bfp tht she cant stop jumping :hugs:
AFM... waiting for sf...started getting some spotting but onlly wen i wipe...started seeing tht from last evening...Well this is the first time in my life tht this has happened to me tht i c spotting and dont get sf within the next 2 hrs....huh...i guess this the start of the changes a miscarriage bring into your cycle...Also this was the first mth tht i think i had o pains....im glad tht im at least keeping track of the changes if it hadnt been for your ladies i wouldve never noticed...thankuuuuu :hugs:

Man it never ends and it always comes when you least expect it.
One of the guys we work with just brought in his little baby to see everyone, his wife had thier baby the same week I had Kennedy and all I could think of was 'that's how big she would have been now' and my step-mom was just going crazy over this cute little guy and it just broke my heart that we all have to coo over is other peoples babies not Kennedy. I had to leave the room right away and go downstairs and cry for a bit.

Rachel your soo funny with all the head standing and falling off the chair...hahahah :dohh:
but if tht gets your your bfp will i b feeling stupid to pull your legs... :wacko:
Emily....so cute tht your already showing... and great job on the running...i keep thinking tht i shud start and after the shot i thought oh i have 3 mths to get fit and its already been 7 weeks from then and im still thinking of i shud get in shape :dohh:
Where is Cassidy...gosh i hope shes not online bcos she just so excited with her bfp tht she cant stop jumping :hugs:
AFM... waiting for sf...started getting some spotting but onlly wen i wipe...started seeing tht from last evening...Well this is the first time in my life tht this has happened to me tht i c spotting and dont get sf within the next 2 hrs....huh...i guess this the start of the changes a miscarriage bring into your cycle...Also this was the first mth tht i think i had o pains....im glad tht im at least keeping track of the changes if it hadnt been for your ladies i wouldve never noticed...thankuuuuu :hugs:

Sonia - Ugghh... I hate when AF just takes her sweet time. One time I spotted for more than three days without it actually starting! It was sooo frustrating! It's like, just start so I can count CD 1 already!!! I was so crampy and hormonal, too. Yuck... :dohh: I hope she starts soon for you so you can really start tracking things!

Man it never ends and it always comes when you least expect it.
One of the guys we work with just brought in his little baby to see everyone, his wife had thier baby the same week I had Kennedy and all I could think of was 'that's how big she would have been now' and my step-mom was just going crazy over this cute little guy and it just broke my heart that we all have to coo over is other peoples babies not Kennedy. I had to leave the room right away and go downstairs and cry for a bit.

Oh honey im sooo sorryy...BIG HUGE TIGHT HUG :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Kyla, you made me tear up a little. So sorry my dear... <3

Thanks girls <3 it's getting so much better every month that passes but still there is so much of my life that is still affected by her loss.
I can't bring myself to go to my cousins baby shower next month because she's having a girl, which sucks because I love my cousin and I would love to be there for her but I just can't do it.

Hi ladies!

Rachel - Good call on adding names to sigs. I'm down for that! :thumbup:

Sonia - Here is what I did the month we conceived:

FertilAid for Women, took it exactly as directed. It has folic acid and b vits and other good conception stuff so I skipped the prenatals. It even says on the website you don't have to take prenatals if you are taking FertilAid.

I had DH take FertilAid for Men. He took it as directed. I dunno if it did anything, cuz it says it takes 3 months + to work, and he was only on it for a month.

I took FertileCM as directed.

I drank 1-2 cups of Green Tea a day.

I STOPPED taking my allergy meds during my fertile time because it can dry up EWCM.

We did the SMEP, and used PreSeed.

The month I was on the supplements my cycle was like, text book! I got the creamy CM EXACTLY the day FF said I would start fertile time the next day, I had 4-5 days of EWCM, I had O pains, and creamy/EWCM following O. I O'd EXACTLY when it said I should have (CD 17). My cycles varied anywhere from 30-34 days. My cycle was consistent with a nice average 32 day cycle that month.

I think I could be a commercial for this stuff... LOL...

Emily...do u think i should start taking fertileaid and fertilcm from now itself...bcos we r goin to start trying only in june...do u take the fertilaid and fertile cm everyday or only till ovulation??wats the regime?

Oh Rachel- I'm sure it's a good sign and I don't know why you don't think those little guys hung out for very long, you know that they can! Big F'xd for you right now!!!!!!! EAT THAT SALT! :)

RobertRedford (Amanda right?? I can't recall!) THANK YOU! I feel liek it's really true of my current situation!

Yes, Amanda!

I am so sorry that you are having a tough time. Keep your head up. We're all here for you.

hugs!

Sorry AF showed on you Simone :hugs:

Kyla- :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and so much love your way. I can't even imagine what you deal with daily- but you are so amazingly strong and I know Kennedy watches over you so proud of her beautiful mommy :) And i'm sure your cousin understands hun <3

Rachel- Hey, i've heard of women BD'ing FIVE DAYS before O'ing (knew exact O date because of BBT) and still got preggers. You are NOT OUT!!! And your SS is sounding promising!

Yaaaay Nichole for your pos OPK!!! Keep BD'ing!! Get that egg!! :) I've only used cheapie OPKs but they work great for me!

Amanda (RobertRedford, since there are two Amanda's now lol)- GL hun!! I really hope you caught your egg!!!!

AFM, 14dpo. Caught up on sleep today- I took in an abandoned 1 day old kitten and am bottle feeding him. Up every hour (normally it's two with all the other bottle babies I had- but he is a loud piggy lol.) I haven't been able to temp today because i've been up and down all night. When I actually woke up had some intense AF cramps.. but they're gone now and checked CP- no sign of red. BFN on wondfo.

Hello Ladies,

Sorry my life is just so busy right now. Which is a good things because I LOVE being busy. My back is better then yesterday, but still really hurting. I am now walking at a normal pace, not slow like a turtle. I took my back brace off an hour ago because I wanted to see how it felt (and I hate wearing it because I don't want to weaken my back) and it was no good. However I am sure by the end of the weekend Ill be fine.

So i have been so busy I haven't spent much time with DH, and last night he said " do you remember when we used to give each other a kiss before we went to bed?" and I said " ya" and he came over to me and kissed me, it was sweet because sometimes life gets in the way to enjoy that. Then today he just randomly texted me "I love you!" ... I am not sure he has ever done that.

Emily...do u think i should start taking fertileaid and fertilcm from now itself...bcos we r goin to start trying only in june...do u take the fertilaid and fertile cm everyday or only till ovulation??wats the regime?

I just took it month-round. I figured there was no need to stop, it wasn't going to hurt anything, and I know it takes a while to build up in your system, so I didn't want to start over each cycle, you know?

I am so sorry Kyla :hug: you are an amazingly strong woman and I am sure your cousin will understand.

Cassidy - ONE DAY OLD??? My goodness, what a little baby!!! How did you find him/her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->