April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Kyla- sending you a big hug! Im sorry you are hurting... it is natural. Let it out girlfriend!

Emily- Someone posted on one of the local buying/selling pages on FB that they found him screaming under their porch, left him there for a few hours to see if mama came back and she never did. So they posted asking for help as they couldn't care for him. No one had responded in two hours and I knew he'd need nourishment fast or he'd die, so I decided to take him in seeing as I've bottlefed plenty of kittens before lol.

Here's the little champ :)

Attachments

• champ 003.jpg
    champ 003.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 8
OMG Cassidy...hes sooo tiny and cute....

So is it tht u dont get fertilaid and fertilcm in stores and can only order online?

Hey Cassidy- maybe it's a sign? You get a brand new baby kitten.... maybe a little baby is on it's way too? :)

Cassidy, that may be the cutest thing ever! My cat (who just turned 3) was about that size when i ended up with her, i think she was closer to 4 days old. Abandoned and just about the cutest wobbly thing ever.

I have heard mixed reviews about fertilaid and fertilcm. Interested in taking it if you all have had positive results.

Well just spent sometime readin up on fertilaid and fertilcm...alot of sites say tht u shud not take fertilaid if u take clomid...so my quest is....do u girls think i shud take fertilaid till the mth im put on clomid or not take it at all and wait for clomid???? im confused but im leaning towards taking it while im waiting and then go on to clomid and stop fertilaid the month my doc prescribes clomid???

Omg Cassidy!!! So freaking cute!!!! Ah I love cats! I have one, his name is Boo. He is so humanized lol. He's very vocal and talks a lot, even says bye back to us when we leave lol.

Kyla - I'm virtually hugging you. I can't even imagine how hard those situations are.

Welcome Amanda! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! :hugs: Sorry about your losses. I hope your cycles regulate quickly and you are able to get your BFP before the end of June like you hope!!!! :hugs:
Welcome waves...hope u get your BFP real soon :)
Welcome waves, I hope you get your bfp right away!

Thanks ladies :)

Amanda (wait so now is there 2 Amandas? Hey Rachel we should do up something on the first page with the new gals and thier names because I am getting confused)

I have a 10 year old son that I concieved like 'whoops' when I was younger. Then after I had him I went on the Depo Provera shot from 2003 until 2011, got my last shot in May 2011 to carry me through our wedding (July 2011) so the shot would have 'worn off' in August 2011. Got my first period since stopping Depo on Novemeber 4th 2011 and got my BFP December 5th 2011!
I had read so many horror stories about women TTC after stopping so many years of Depo, some said they were waiting a year after to even get thier cycle back, and they had been TTC for years and still nothing, needless to say it scared me to death!
But if you have a history of having no problems concieving (as you do) I wouldn't be worried about it at all! You will probably fall into the category of getting a BFP right away after stopping the BC! GL to you!!!! And Welcome to our awesome thread!!!!!

Thank you! Glad it didn't take you long and that's definitely reassuring! We started TTC last night and the implant comes out in 5 days. I've just been taking a prenatal, iron supplement (especially when pregnant, I'm always borderline anemic and have to take it anyway and my prenatal doesn't have any in it) & folic acid but that's as much "trying" as I'm doing other than BD haha.

By the way... you can just refer to me as "waves" since there are 2 Amanda's here. Most people I've interacted with regularly on here the last two years have just called me "waves", so I don't mind :)

Well just spent sometime readin up on fertilaid and fertilcm...alot of sites say tht u shud not take fertilaid if u take clomid...so my quest is....do u girls think i shud take fertilaid till the mth im put on clomid or not take it at all and wait for clomid???? im confused but im leaning towards taking it while im waiting and then go on to clomid and stop fertilaid the month my doc prescribes clomid???

Hmmm... I'm not sure about that one, Sonia. Maybe just try out the FertileCM if you are not sure? I got mine on Amazon since it offered free shipping.

Still no sign of AF... maybe FF was right and i'm really only 12dpo? Who knows..

Hi ladies do you mind if I join you? I'm new to the forum and currently ttc baby #4! I have 3 children, 2 girls ages 5 and 3, and 1 boy aged 1. Hoping for one last baby to complete our family. This is our 4th month of trying and AF is due on Wednesday, not sure if this has been our month or not, I try not to get my hopes up and just let nature take its course.
Looking forward to getting to know you :)

Welcome, WhiteShadows! I am Amanda. TTC our first, and I am roughly 4dpo. Anxiously awaiting :)

We go by first names on this thread. If you're comfortable telling us your "real" name, we will call you that :)

Welcome WhiteShadows! Your kids are freaking precious!!! GL TTC #4, I hope this is your cycle and you don't have to wait too long to complete your family!! :)

Oh apparently I spoke too soon! Just checked CP again and found some blood. She's here :witch: onto cycle 5.

Awww thank you for the warm welcome! :happydance:
My name is Lydia, i'm from Australia.
Nice to meet you ladies, so sorry to see that your AF arrived Cassidy! I hope that next month is your month!!:dust:

Thanks Lydia (I looove your name by the way! It's on my baby names list lol.) Hopefully April BD'ing is gonna bring lots of BFPs in this group!!!

Aww thanks! I don't know anybody else with my name lol.
We've already got names picked out for next bubba boy or girl, but we're keeping them a secret this time :)

I'm ridiculous with names. I have a giant list for boys and girls (I want at least 5 kids lol) and DF doesn't approve of ANY of the names!!! He's stubborn anyways and I think just likes being difficult :haha: I'm sure when we're actually pregnant he will be more cooperative with talking about them LOL

Sorry to hear that, Cassidy! On the upside, it means more BD'ing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->