April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Thanks Amanda :hugs: I would've been happy seeing a BFP- but DF and I always talked how we didn't want a baby with a December birthday (just so much going on that month) so I just feel like it wasn't meant to be yet! I know it will one day (hopefully soon!)

OOoooo also has anyone called making the thread for May? If not- I call it! Lol. If someone else has i'll be next in line for whatever month is next available :haha:

It's yours Cassidy!! Sorry AF got you. Your chart was looking really good too. That's mostly why I decided to stop temping. My charts looked amazing right up to AF. I temped this month to confirm O. I think I *might* do the same next month, but not take it after I confirm O. It's just so disheartening and stressful. I'd rather symptom spot and wonder than get my hopes up staring at a chart.

Welcome Lydia!! I see you live in Australia! Australia is on my bucket list to visit. Oh and I love an Australian accent. So cool.

Good luck, I hope you get your BFP this month!

There are so many new peeps! I hope this raises our BFP odds, bc we have really been striking out lately!

Ok here's the list of names I have so far...I hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did just let me know and I'll add you

TTc - Rachel
Hoping - Kyla
Lausie - Laura
Jury - Julie
Bubs - Emily
Pdx - Sonia
Golds - Nikki
HWPG - Mirolee
Over - Alissa
Clynn - Cassidy
NDT - Nichole
White - Lydia
Robert - Amanda
Mummy - Simone
Waves - Waves
Brightly - Kristina
Iwanna - Rachel #2

I'm ridiculous with names. I have a giant list for boys and girls (I want at least 5 kids lol) and DF doesn't approve of ANY of the names!!! He's stubborn anyways and I think just likes being difficult :haha: I'm sure when we're actually pregnant he will be more cooperative with talking about them LOL

My fiance doesn't approve of almost all the girl names I like. With our 11 month old, I really wanted the name Everly and he hates it with a passion. We disagreed with every other name the other person suggested. One day "Hannah" came to me outta nowhere and I asked if he liked it. Surprise, surprise... he did. We're settled on a boy's name so that's no issue but ever since she was born, we've been throwing around names for a future baby girl whenever the thought comes to us and so far he's shot me down left and right again. Today I asked if he liked the name "Erin" and he said he actually doesn't mind it which is a step in the right direction but I'm not 100% on it myself. Hahaha... we can never win.

Cassidy- Sorry af got you! FX'd for next month :dust:

Rachel- I am the same way with temping. Once I confirm O I put away the thermometer until next cycle. Temping until AF drove me bonkers :wacko:

Lydia- WELCOME! Good luck ttc #4

afm- got in some bding today and hoping for the temp drop tomorrow. I am feeling very optimistic right now:thumbup: I will be happy as heck to just O this month.

Welcome Amanda (wavescrush)!

Cassidy-Yay for the European trip instead of wedding! That will be great for you guys!
Boo for AF! Since you guys are planning a trip this year, maybe it's better that your are less pregnant by then! lol Here's to 2014 babies! :beer:
The kitten is so tiny and cute!

Emily-Thanks for the kudos on getting healthy! I really feel like I need to feel better. I'm sure there's a good chance my weight/unhealthy diet could be inhibiting pregnancy. Also, I want to have a home birth, no pitocin or epidural, and I know that will be more likely to happen if I am healthier!
Kudos to you for staying active during your pregnancy! Hopefully you will be able to keep that up so you can feel healthy :)

Nichole-Yay for a positive opk! They can be so exciting! lol I use the wondfos until they start getting darker, then I use the CB easy digitals at the same time. Alot of the time the wondfos do not turn exactly the same color for me, that's why I use the CB digis too.

Rachel-Hopefully the stabbing pains are a good thing! I had some strange cramping the last few days and a few sharp pains...It's not even close to O time, so I don't know what was going on! Like I said, you will probably end up pregnant bc you think there's no chance! lol

Sonia-I hope AF gets here soon! Sorry it seems messed up...hopefully it will even back out soon.
If you decide to use the fertileCM, it is good for increasing cm but also to help build up the lining. If you're unsure about taking them, do you think you could call your doc and ask what they think? If you end up getting them, I order mine on drugstore.com. They have free shipping and you earn 5% back, so it usually turns out to be a little cheaper for me. They are also super fast at shipping!

Kyla-I am so sorry, I can't even imagine how difficult that must be... I'm sure your preggo cousin will understand! Super big hugs your way :hugs:

Welcome whiteshadows!

I'm with Mirolee on the name thing...only bc I'm on other threads! I'm totally ok with you ladies using my first name, but I'm not sure I want to do that on the other threads. Who knows, I might change my mind though lol
Work totally sucked today. I am so unhappy. I really hope I can get a transfer to a new place for next year...either that or my boss gets moved. However, I got to go see donor and his wife's new baby girl this evening! She's so tiny and precious! She looks just like her big sister. Makes me want one even more though lol

thanks Julie...i was thinking tht ill get the fertilcm and fertilaid for men to begin with as theres nothing abt fertilcm with clomid....i have an appointment with my doc on the 18th of this mth...ill talk to him abt fertilaid then n take it from there...:wacko:
im kinda jealous of u girls who r getting af... :dohh: this afternoon there was nothing wen i wiped but again got some pink in the evening.... :shrug: oh n for all the new girls here dont get frightened as we here dont know the concept on tmi :haha:

Sonia your chart is looking like AF is right around the corner hun so don't feel down! I bet she'll be here tomorrow or the next day for you!

Waves- I love the name Everly! That's on my list too! Lol

Sonia-Temps are headed down and you have spotting, I bet she shows up anytime in the next day or so.

I second what Sonia said...we have surpassed the tmi stage and are quite open here!

Waves- I love the name Everly! That's on my list too! Lol

:) Hahah well I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes it. He said it sounds like you're just saying "ever" and adding "lee" at the end. Well yeah, literally that's what you're doing but it doesn't negate the fact that it's a pretty and girly name! He's just more traditional about it.

Ohhh i'm gone for an hour and all of a sudden have all this chit chat to catch up on! Cassidy I totally agree with December babies, I haven't had one yet, infact I haven't even had a spring or summer baby yet, all my kids are either autumn or winter. If i'm pregnant this month i'll be due around 20th Dec!! Luckily due to having c-sections the baby would be born 1-3 weeks earlier then that but still the idea of having a newborn and having to make a good christmas for 3 kids sounds like a challenge lol. Either way I would love to be pregnant regardless, it would be a lovely christmas present :)

Rachel it's funny you say that because i'd love to go to America and I love the American accent lol. Oh and the baby shopping there is awesome! I'd love to shop on the Carters website but you can't unless you live in America!

Have any of you ladies bought baby items whilst ttc? We were convinced we were done after our son so I sold all of our baby things except clothing, i've got a box of clothing I add little items to every now and again. But i'm constantly online browsing for what i'd like to get when I do fall pregnant :)

Have any of you ladies bought baby items whilst ttc? We were convinced we were done after our son so I sold all of our baby things except clothing, i've got a box of clothing I add little items to every now and again. But i'm constantly online browsing for what i'd like to get when I do fall pregnant :)

I've never purchased anything while TTC but I window-shop online a lot! I have 2 daughters and boxes upon boxes of clothes/accessories stored away but if we ever have a boy, I have lots of shopping to do haha.

Just watched this movie on netflix called megan is missing...its kinda the worst movie ive ever seen...dont ever watch!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't bought anything yet, I think my DF may think i'm a little crazy if I started doing that (not that I think anyone who does it is crazy, he'd just think I was having a mental breakdown or something cuz we weren't pregnant yet. Men. Lol.) But I window shop constantly and have 'liked' like 30 million cute baby boutiques on Facebook because I just can't help it. I'm gonna end up spending sooooo much money when I do get pregnant because baby stuff is just WAY too cute!! Lol

I won't let myself shop...I feel like i would be jinxing it! The moment i get a :bfp: ...game on! :)

I am really really bloated, having cramps, my boobs are sore, and I have been eating like crazy..pretty sure its all in my head!

OH works tonight and tomorrow night 11p-7a, so I am in bed watching bad movies by myself :)

totally screamed at dh for getting me to watch tht disgusting movie...poor guys himself was in shock and didnt know the movie wud turn out the way it did...but who else to take out the disgust and shock on .... :(

Sonia- Oh no! I'm not even gonna ask what it was about, because just from your reaction it sounds horrible!! :hugs:

Amanda- How many dpo are you again??

Cassidy, 4 or 5 I think? I don't chart so im not sure. Had a positive OPK on 4/1. So, I could only be 3dpo (If I O'd late after the pos opk)

Sonia-- Sounds horrible. Stick to chick flicks!

Amanda - I hope that is a good sign, I don't really get pregnancy symptoms before I know i'm pregnant, infact it seems to be a lack of symptoms which gives it away. I usually get sick with a snotty nose or don't get any pre-period cramping. Then by 5-6 weeks cramping and nausea sets in and blurgh.. then I know i'm pregnant lol. I have known people who know they're pregnant from the time of conception, i'm shocking at guessing, I leave it up to the pregnancy test :) Goodluck!!

I can't watch scary movies, I stick to comedies and family movies haha, i'm a softy.

I'm a total chick flick or comedy type of movie person...dh get to chose a movie once every Friday night tho...usually he makes me sit thro action but he knows he can't show me horrific stuff but today he did...too bad hell b the one to suffer the consequences...I had told him I'll give him some goin down action but now he's the one twidling his thumb bcos tht chance is blown tonight ... Hahahha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->