April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Hahaha Sonia. Interest got the best of me and I had to look it up on IMDB. What a horrible choice!!!! Lol

Welcome to all the new faces!!

Lydia- where in Australia are u from? I went to school at Griffith uni in Brisbane.

Afn, IV never had this bad of AF cramps in my life...and the bleeding is out of control!

WhiteShadows-I avoid buying baby things right now bc I'm afraid I'll jinx it! lol It's probably stupid, but I figure I will wait until it's confirmed. After that, I will spend all of my money on baby things lol

Sonia-I looked it up on IMDB...it's based on actual events?!?! It looks like a scary, not well acted movie with dumb, gross teenagers. I'd probably still watch it though lol

Nikki-Sorry AF is kicking your butt :(

Hello lovely ones! Gosh I disappear for 2 days and I have so much to catch up on!!

Welcome to the new ladies, nice to see new faces!

Emily- likewise, this week I have seemed to of popped! It's like my body was waiting for the scan and then decided to really let me and everyone else know I am pregnant! Lol!

I like the idea of having out names in the siggie line, will change mine in abit, although my forum name kinda gives away my name anyway :winkwink:

Sorry the witch got you ladies, I honestly thought it was your months!

My Dd has a birthday at the beginning of December (she was 2 weeks overdue) and I have to say its not too bad as she has enough of a gap to not to be shoved in the Christmas bracket!! My aunt was born Christmas Day and I personally think its awful, although everyone is in a good mood! Lol!

Sonia I am intrigued by the film but will not be watching after your comments! Lol! I am a chick flick girl!!

Kyla, oh babe!! :hugs: It must of been soooo hard for you and I am sure they understood! How are you doing??

Rachel-A girl on one of the lesbian threads I'm on just got her bfp. Her last donation had been 3 days before she O'd...just thought I'd throw that out there! lol

No O yet. I really thought my temp this morning was going to show O. I was honestly shocked it didn't. Fx tomorrow's does. I am trying not to get in my head and think this is an annovulatory month. I've gotten pos opks before and never actually O.

Nichole-If you got positive opk yesterday, you should O today. Hopefully your body cooperates and does what it's supposed to! Let's hope your temp goes up in the morning to confirm O today...

I know that's why I'm trying not to get in my had about it. I know there is still time to O so I'm trying to stay positive.

Julie! Thanks! That is awesome! I hope I get that lucky too!

:witch: is here :happydance: and in full force....first af after miscarriage...happy me :haha: oh the joys of being a woman :wacko:

Sonia - I'm assuming you were happy AF has arrived? That's great, nice to know your body is getting back on track! Sorry about your miscarriage :( But lots of healthy baby dust your way!

Nikki - I'm in Perth, on the west coast!

Nothing exciting to mention here, AF is due in 4 days, i've come some very mild cramping this morning so I think that might be a sign that AF is not too many days off. Trying not to read into the idea that it could be something else but we will see.

Sonia, How wonderful! Love when things start to look up! Goodluck :) Lots of babydust to you!

Nothing exciting over here either. Trying not to go crazy in this 2ww. I have a really hard time working out during the 2ww. Does any one else? I feel like I'm going to do damage if I do. I know it's silly, but I can't help it! I work out for an hour 5 days a week normally (cardio, strength training, yoga).

OH got home from work at 8am this morning, and got into bed with me. We slept until 12:30pm. I NEVER sleep in like that. EVER! We didn't get out of bed until about 4pm. Talk about a lazy saturday!

Edited to add:
I just realized that AF is due on 4/15/13...my EDD for the pregnancy that I lost in October. I have been dreading this day for a while, and realizing that It might be horrid if AF comes this cycle, on that day. ugh!

Sonia-YAY for AF!!! Now you can get back on track for TTC!

Lydia-I hope she stays away for you! Question for you...Do people act like you are crazy for wanting 4 kids? I want 4 and everyone always treats me like I'm insane. My brother told me today that we couldn't afford 4 kids lol

Amanda-I do the same type of thing! Except that I haven't really been actively working out for a while now. I keep thinking I'll get started, but then I get scared that it will mess up hormones or keep a fertilized egg from implanting...so I don't do it. It affects how I eat too. This month I've decided I'm just going to go for and not worry so much about TTC. I'd rather take the time to make sure I'm healthy before it happens!
Sorry AF is due on a touchy date for you :( Maybe you'll get some good news that day! Either way, we are here for you! :hugs:

Thanks, Jury3! I know it will be okay, and I am prepared to have a tough few days. I do, too, hope that I get some good news on that date :)

I feel the same exact way-- I worry that If i work out too much/ too strenuously, I might do damage. I know its silly, but hey, who cares. OH doesn't, and im okay only working out half the month, hahah!

Yeah for AF Sonia! Glad to see your back on track!

jury3 - lol yes I get that all the time, the whole "you can't afford that many" or "what's wrong with you?". I think though especially here in Australia I can't speak for other parts of the world but our society is making it seem like children need all this stuff which is totally unnecessary. We live in a house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it's not massive but it's our own home. We don't drive the fanciest car, infact we're about to sell and buy another older people mover. Alot of people make you feel like if you don't have the very best for your children they're missing out on something. I find this sad, ok I don't buy from second hand stores and my kids certainly do not go without the necessary items infact sometimes my kids act like spoilt brats. But wanting 4 children and living that out has really made me realise what is truely important. I know people with the biggest, fanciest cars, sell, rent or buy these huge homes, spoil their kids rotten, but I don't think their kids are any better off then mine.We have had to sacrifice alot to have our kids, and i'd much rather drive an uglier car or have to go without buying more clothes or unnecessary toys, or cut back on birthday's and christmas and have another bub in our lives.
Sorry for rambling but it's something that really frustrates me these days, how much materialism has taken over our lives, and then we forget what is really important. I have always wanted 4 kids, and that love lasts forever, material items are short-term fix. :)

Lydia I agree with you about society becoming so materialistic. I was saying the same thing about getting by with less but in my case so I could be a stay at home mom. As long as my kids are happy, healthy, and well taken care of that is all I need.

Totally agree Lydia, I have a friend who is the most materialistic person I know, she has 1 dd and pregnant with #2, her dd was at her ex's for the week as they co-care, she has now swanned off to st Lycia this week, so has dumped dd at her mum and dads. She has everything going (material wise), she even paid extra for her brand new car to be de-badged!!!! (Never heard of this before!!)

Myself and DH barely have a spare penny as my wage halves when pregnant and do you know what I couldn't care less, as long as dd is happy and has everything she needs, I'm happy!! I'm not blowing my own trumpet but the difference between our 2 daughters is amazing.....kids don't need possessions they need their mummy and daddy to love them! We have spent all day in the garden and its been lovely.

jury3 - lol yes I get that all the time, the whole "you can't afford that many" or "what's wrong with you?". I think though especially here in Australia I can't speak for other parts of the world but our society is making it seem like children need all this stuff which is totally unnecessary. We live in a house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, it's not massive but it's our own home. We don't drive the fanciest car, infact we're about to sell and buy another older people mover. Alot of people make you feel like if you don't have the very best for your children they're missing out on something. I find this sad, ok I don't buy from second hand stores and my kids certainly do not go without the necessary items infact sometimes my kids act like spoilt brats. But wanting 4 children and living that out has really made me realise what is truely important. I know people with the biggest, fanciest cars, sell, rent or buy these huge homes, spoil their kids rotten, but I don't think their kids are any better off then mine.We have had to sacrifice alot to have our kids, and i'd much rather drive an uglier car or have to go without buying more clothes or unnecessary toys, or cut back on birthday's and christmas and have another bub in our lives.

I agree. We're TTC our third but not telling friends or family because they're going to judge and talk about not being able to afford another, etc. I can't even imagine how they'd react if I told them we really want several more kids! But the way I look at it, he and I are adults and provide for ourselves. We've needed help here and there because things come up and we're not wealthy by any means but for the most part, we care for ourselves. But as long as we have a roof over our head, my kids have food in their bellies and clothes on their backs... they've got all they need (aside from us, of course.) So it shouldn't matter if we can afford all the extras. You do what you can with what you have & if you can make it work, good for you :)

In TTC news - only 3 more days until my Implanon comes out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->