April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Robert- I actuall live in Red Bluff, I usually just say Redding/Chico area because no one knows it exists haha.

Emily- When did you live in Davis? I went to school there for 2 years as well. 2007-2009. It was my favorite city that I lived in. Really miss the sushi buffets everywhere lol. I guess the cow smell didn't get to me so much since I come from a very rural town.

I went from 2003-2005. I really did love the city. It really reminded me of a mid-west town more than a Cali town. People are very nice! I miss Woodstock's Pizza so much, and Sudwerk's Brewery, and the Farmer's Market.

Yeah Red Bluff should really be called Dead Bluff... there is absolutely NOTHING to do here!! We are about 45 minutes north of Chico. It is a gorgeous day in Cali though :)

Emily- your bump is soooo cute!! You look wonderful!!!

Amanda- TEST!! Lol. I'm a POAS addict so I will egg you on. As soon as those IC's are in your hand!!! LOL

waves- yaaaay for getting the implanon out! So excited for you, hopefully you'll O soon and catch the egg!!!

Rachel- Ahhhhhh I hope it's IB!!! FX and toes crossed too!!!! Can't wait to see those two lines!

Nikki- that would be awesome if we all got our BFPs in the same month :) Are you excited for the IUI?

I'm 5'7. I wish I was shorter though!! lol. I'm definitely not putting all of my eggs into one basket with the psychic prediction- and I would just LOVE to prove her wrong my getting my BFP in April or May before June, but hey- you won't see me arguing or pouting if her prediction becomes right LOL

Oh, so a few days ago I was talking about making smoothies and sneaking veggies into them to give to my son. So yesterday, I made a smoothie for us with spinach, a banana, pineapple juice, and mixed frozen berries. I was very happy to see that the smoothie was pink/purple and not green! BUT Mr. Danny would not be fooled! He immediately stated, "There is green in that." I lied, and told him it was banana-berry juice, no greens. It honestly tasted like pineapple berry. No spinach taste at all!

At first he was OK with it. A few sips with the straw. Then, NOPE! He decided he was over it. I managed to bribe him with a trip to Target if he finished the cup. He did, gagging the whole way... I think the seeds from the berries bothered him. He is such a tough kid to please! P.S., I did not take him to Target. He luckily forgot all about it... But I guess I did manage to get some goodness into him, right???

I went from 2003-2005. I really did love the city. It really reminded me of a mid-west town more than a Cali town. People are very nice! I miss Woodstock's Pizza so much, and Sudwerk's Brewery, and the Farmer's Market.

I loved that it was small but still so close to Sacramento and the Bay that you could get out of town to go do something really easily. Pretty sure I miss the food, especially farmers market and bugers and brew, but I miss the way my butt and legs looked most from biking everywhere all day long haha

waves- yaaaay for getting the implanon out! So excited for you, hopefully you'll O soon and catch the egg!!!

Thanks!!!! I'm excited too. I'm going to be SS like crazy simply because I'll have no idea when/if I ovulate plus I have no idea what to expect from the removal itself. Many women have said they experienced pregnancy-like symptoms which is going to make it even worse hahaha.

I mean, I've only had it taken out for 5 hours or so and already my boobs hurt. So this is going to be REAL FUN lol!

OMG I made these for my DH and his coworkers. https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2011/12/chubby-hubby-buckeye-peanut-butter.html I just tried one and they are SO good.

Since I love baking but my hips hate it I always send DH with goodies for everyone at his job. They pretty much expect yummy things from me now lol.

Emily, that is so funny-- must be so frustrating though. I was the kid who ate everything without hesitation. I don't know what I would do if my kids don't eat everything!

Cassidy, I am, too, trying not to put my eggs all in one basket with the reading, but it is hopeful!

I am still waiting for my tests to arrive. Getting SO antsy. I had to go pee, couldn't hold it anymore. Trying not to drink anything until they arrive, so my pee is super concentrated.
(^^man, the things we do while ttc! weirdos :) )

Extremely negative..but i'm not disappointed! Its still early and Its like the 6th time I have gone pee today. haha.

The tests:

Attachments

• IMG_2797.jpg
    IMG_2797.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 6
Gah I want to give into my inner POASA but I'm only 4dpo. I wish I was getting some sort of symptom. I know symptoms before implantation is so rare.

GL Amanda!

AFM, I called my fertility doc and basically he doesn't want the responsibility of my prolactin as well because his goal is to just get me prego. He said to keep it with the current endocrinologists office. However, they also told me they wont do IUI next cycle if my prolactin isn't down. So I called my current endo and said basically my Fertility doc said we have to have prolactin down under 18 for him to do an IUI at the beginning of May. Please make that happen! They said they would be back to me after talking with the doc. UGH! Anyways, this is just making me want to lose weight even more! It is the only thing I have control of during this TTC phase of my life (who knows if it will even help my prolactin levels or not, but I might as well try)! I am going to lose and I am going to lose the weight right now. Fertility doc said I had a BMI of 38 and for us to be given a discounted price for IVF (if we end up having to go that way) I have to have a BMI of 35 or less. So I'm all in!

Nikki- Keep your head up, and get the Prolactin to the number you need it to be! Sorry to hear that your doctors aren't being that helpful.

Extremely negative..but i'm not disappointed! Its still early and Its like the 6th time I have gone pee today. haha.

When do you plan on testing next?

At least now you don't have to wait for the tests to arrive like you did today!

yup, now i have 24 at my disposal! Either tonight or tomorrow morning. Definitely FMU tomorrow.

I lost the baby. I went in for my 12 weeks scan today and the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks. I have to have a D&C tomorrow. Dear God help us. :(

Oh Disney, I am SO sorry to hear that. Is there anything we can do? Will be OH going with you? I am sending you tons of good vibes for an easy procedure tomorrow, as well as a speedy recovery. Be sure to give yourself plenty of time to rest up and grieve. We're always here if you need us!

omg, disney dear, so so so sorry for your news. anything you want to say, feel free to post here: anger, sadness, let it out. thinking of you, many hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->