April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Oh nice! I really miss being down in that area. So much more to do than the Redding/Chico area. But much less expensive living costs up here.

Maybe! I am sans car right now so I would have to figure out a way to get there :haha: DH is always using the car we do have for work.

I use to live in Lake County and there was NOTHING to do there. I lived in a really gorgeous area so it was ok. Lot of hiking around my house.

Oh nice! I really miss being down in that area. So much more to do than the Redding/Chico area. But much less expensive living costs up here.

LOL... a really close friend of mine's parents live in Chico. Small world!

Maybe! I am sans car right now so I would have to figure out a way to get there :haha: DH is always using the car we do have for work.

I use to live in Lake County and there was NOTHING to do there. I lived in a really gorgeous area so it was ok. Lot of hiking around my house.

My grandparents live in Hidden Valley Lake, and my ex has vacation property on Clearlake! I used to DREAD going to visit my grandparents when I was a kid, because the only thing to do was go to walmart! soo boring.

Small world! I live in marin county! Bubs, what part of LA are you in now?

Well I work in the San Fernando Valley (still L.A. County), which is like, 25 miles NW of Downtown LA, and then I live like 10 miles west of that. Simi Valley in Ventura County. It's a great location. 30-45 minutes from L.A./Hollywood, and 30 minutes from any beach, and a little less than an hour south of Santa Barbara.

Ashlee, is that where you are now? I haven't been to Chico in years! We used to camp there when i was little. I remember there being a cool creek? river?

Small world! I live in marin county! Bubs, what part of LA are you in now?

Well I work in the San Fernando Valley (still L.A. County), which is like, 25 miles NW of Downtown LA, and then I live like 10 miles west of that. Simi Valley in Ventura County. It's a great location. 30-45 minutes from L.A./Hollywood, and 30 minutes from any beach, and a little less than an hour south of Santa Barbara.

oh, neat! I work remotely from beverly hills and travel there a lot :)

My grandparents live in Hidden Valley Lake, and my ex has vacation property on Clearlake! I used to DREAD going to visit my grandparents when I was a kid, because the only thing to do was go to walmart! soo boring.

OMG their walmart! DH and I use to love to go there and people watch. So freaking funny. Every been to the website peopleofwalmart.com? We lived in Spring Valley which is considered clearlake oaks. I liked Lakeport and driving around the lake. Pretty much all you could do there lol.

OMG their walmart! DH and I use to love to go there and people watch. So freaking funny. Every been to the website peopleofwalmart.com? We lived in Spring Valley which is considered clearlake oaks. I liked Lakeport and driving around the lake.

best.website.ever! We looked at a vacation house to buy there, but I didn't like how far away from everything it was! BEAUTIFUL and so much land around the houses, but really far away from everything. We were thinking about having kids at the time and I didn't want to be that far away from everything, by myself, with no cell reception, in labor. Picture that one :)

oh, neat! I work remotely from beverly hills and travel there a lot :)

I love living down here. It is just so damn expensive...
I hated the weather in Sacramento. It was either hot as hell, or gloomy and rainy. Plus I lived in Davis for 2 years when I was in college. I love the city, but it REALLY does smell like cow!!!

I have been holding my pee for a few hours now hoping that my IC's arrive (HURRY UP UPS!) and I am getting extremely impatient. Having to pee really badly sure doesn't help!

best.website.ever! We looked at a vacation house to buy there, but I didn't like how far away from everything it was! BEAUTIFUL and so much land around the houses, but really far away from everything. We were thinking about having kids at the time and I didn't want to be that far away from everything, by myself, with no cell reception, in labor. Picture that one :)

That was me in Spring Valley. Out in the middle of no where, no car, no cell etc. It made me a bit uncomfortable. We were trying back then and that was a real concern of mine. DH getting cancer and us moving back to Santa Rosa kind of fixed that problem.

I have been holding my pee for a few hours now hoping that my IC's arrive (HURRY UP UPS!) and I am getting extremely impatient. Having to pee really badly sure doesn't help!

I forget, is this for hpt or opk?

I'm so sorry to hear that it took cancer to move you closer to civilization! Is DH better?

hpt! Only 9dpo and the psychic doesn't think I will get my bfp till june, but i am a POASA and need to test anyways :)

Robert- I actuall live in Red Bluff, I usually just say Redding/Chico area because no one knows it exists haha.

Emily- When did you live in Davis? I went to school there for 2 years as well. 2007-2009. It was my favorite city that I lived in. Really miss the sushi buffets everywhere lol. I guess the cow smell didn't get to me so much since I come from a very rural town.

Yes DH is great now. He was diagnosed in Sept 2011. He just had a check up scan that came back perfect. Having to move back here was the silver lining in that awful situation. We are doing so much better here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->