April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Disney :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hun I am so, so sorry for your loss. Feel free to rant and rave in here, let it all out if you feel like it. Or if you need some time to yourself, we all understand :hugs: Sending so much love and positive vibes your way.

Oh Disney babe I am so sorry to hear that. That is just beyond horrible, I am so sorry you have to go through this. Message me if you want to talk anytime.

I lost the baby. I went in for my 12 weeks scan today and the baby stopped growing at 7 weeks. I have to have a D&C tomorrow. Dear God help us. :(

OMG Disney...Im soo soo sorry honey :( loads of hugs...Will defenitely pray for u to have lots of strength and faith to pull u thro this...always her for u hun ...

Disney- I am so sorry! sending you hugs and prayers. Let us know what we can do to help.

Oh Disney I am so so sorry :hugs: I wish there was something I could do to help. You and your OH will be in my thoughts.

Oh Disney... I am so shocked and sad to hear that. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. :cry: :cry: :cry: :hug: I am so sorry and my heart, thoughts and prayers are with you.

So sorry Disney. My sister had the same exact thing happen to her a year and a half ago and I know how hard it was for her :(. My thoughts are with you and hope things get better soon.

Just got home from work....chatty today huh?

Disney, I am so so so sorry. I can't even imagine...

Amanda - I'm so glad I have someone to test with!!!!!!!

AFM, cm is back to normal. CP is high. Boobs still ache. No sign of AF!! BFNs though lol. Oh and I'm 4'11, since you've all shared...

I just tested again, because I have no control when there are a lot of IC's in my bathroom...NEGATIVE again. I didn't take a pic because it was just so stark white.

I'm thinking that either I'm only 8dpo (because I had two days in a row of VERY positive opk's, and I have been counting wrong)and I have been testing too early, or I'm simply not pregnant.

aw man. I hope you get your bfp at like 13/14 dpo! Ill test again tomorrow am. I have never gotten a bfp before 10dpo anyways, so i could simply be testing too early.

Yeah if that was IB yesterday, then I prob won't get a bfp till then anyways. Won't stop me from testing though!! I hope you get a bfp too!!

How is everyone doing tonight?

I am sooooo tired. I slept 10 hours last night, woke up exhausted, and I am super tired again! I hope this is a good sign!

I ate great today!! And went to my work out class. I talked to my trainer about how to get back into running. He gave me a plan.

I'm ready to do my first weigh in tomorrow morning!

I'll do the biggest loser thing. I'm so bad, I always lose weight in the Summer and then gain it ALL back during winter/holiday time. I was down to 135 and was soooo happy. Now i'm back up to 150. So this will be good motivation!!! I like competition ;) heheh.

Amanda- that sounds like a good sign!! FX for you!!

nice, goldstns! Keep it up!

Cassidy, me too! I think its the whole winter is cold, eat more to stay warm thing!

Having a total freak out moment. I took the IC a ways back. it came up negative really quickly, so i left it on the bathroom counter and walked away. Just went in to go pee, and saw it. it has a vveerrrrrryyy faint 2nd line that IS PINK! I am trying to get a picture of it, but its hard! It could be a really nasty evap from sitting out for so long...but omg.

Taking another one cause i gotta pee. and def taking one with FMU tomorrow !

Ooooo amanda! Exciting! Keep us posted! I am wishing this TWW would go quicker so I can POAS to my hearts content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->