April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

I took another test and didn't see anything...will test again in the am with fmu and upload my tests!

Thinking it was just a bad evap, don't want to get my hopes up!

Oh Disney, I am sorry hunny. I hope you have lots of love around you right now? Was your boyfriend/husband with you at the scan?

I will be thinking of you today :hugs:

Rachel-?!?!? I know you tested....

Disney- im thinking about you girl!

AFM, Weight in: 205.2 (I hate seeing that number!)
Goals: 150-140 lbs, be able to run for 30 min straight, be happy/comfortable, get a BFP!
This weeks goals: lose 2-4 lbs, work out 4-5 times

Do we want to do a before/after pictures? If so I can take one and post my before.

All bfn :brat: I know it's prob too early but I don't think I am....

Good goal Nikki! Bring on the pics

But on a positive note, my CP is really high and hard as a rock. My temp was 98.17 this am....

Nice Rachel!! I'll post a pic after work.

Thanks to those of you doing the weight loss with me and for those of u cheering us on!!

Oh ... So my doc called back and explained things to me....if feel better. She said she can't increase anymore because I'm at the max. She offered to switch me back to my old meds which she looked in her notes and say I was under 18 with those. So I'm going back and starting where I left off....which hopefully will be under 18!! However this med change might effect my cycle.

That's great Nikki. Can it be combined with the one you're on now? For added effect??

nikki, thats great news! I'm glad you're feeling better and more positive about it! and yes, before pics!

rachel- keep testing!

Rachel...its gonna come...keep testing :)

Nikki...thts great tht u have some clarity now...hopefully it wont affect your cycle too much and ull c results soon..

Disney...hang in there honey...thinking of u..

yooohooo...for starting the wt loss thingie today...go chicas....!!!!!!

Nikki - That is great that you got a new option for your prolactin meds. Out of curiosity, why did they switch you off of it if your levels were at a good number?

Keep testing ladies! You are all still really early on your DPOs!

I am seriously rooting for all of you in the weight loss thing! You all can do!!!

Maybe I make a suggestion??? I lost 20 pounds using My fitness pal, or my-calorie-counter.com. I was ALWAYS so anti counting calories, but it make ALL the difference in my weight loss! I will be starting over again come 9 months from now!

Emily- they said the one they switched me to is better of fertility, but the one they wull put me back on now is fine. My opinion is if the one I'm getting off of isn't getting my levels down then it won't work for me. I'm going to look the two meds up. But doc said they do fine getting people Prego on the one I'm going back to.

So, passed out about 3 hours earlier than usual and woke up feeling nauseous again which is unusual for me. I normally don't get that tired unless I'm really active that day or take a nice hot bath in the evening and the nausea in the morning is unusual because the only time that usually happens is if I ate too early the evening before, which I didn't. Lets hope its early symptoms and I'm not just getting sick! FX

Ashlee- that sounds hopeful!

I did test again this am. nothing.I'll upload the pic in a bit, busy morning at work :) I think it was a nasty evap last night. I still could be testing too early, because I had positive opks for two days straight, I think I O'd a day later. So I could just be 9dpo. I got my last positive (and it was FAINT!) on 10dpo at night.

Test from this am. Roughly 9/10dpo with FMU

Attachments

• IMG_2803.jpg
    IMG_2803.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 10
Disney-I am so sorry to hear that, I can't even imagine how you must be feeling right now. Definitely thinking of you... :hugs:

Waves-Yay for having the implant removed! I hope you see a bfp really quick!

Cassidy-I am hoping to prove my reading wrong too! If I don't prove her wrong and I get a bfp earlier, then I hope it does come true lol

Nichole-Those things you made look delicious! I make cake balls that look similar. People love them!

Rachel-I really hope it was ib for you and you get that bfp in the next few days!

Emily-Good try on sneaking in the spinach! Hopefully you can make a new concoction that will food him lol

Nikki-I think 140-150 is good goal! I was in the 130's in college and felt pretty comfortable at that weight, so I'd like to get back there. Looking back at pics where I was 140s or 150s I still looked pretty good. I think it's all about where you feel comfortable. Don't you have large bbs? I feel like I remember you saying that...I think bbs make a big difference on how you look and feel at certain weights too. My belly is sticking out a little more than my bbs right now and that really bothers me. DW has huge bbs and they always stick out further than her stomach. I look a little pregnant...I'd like to not look pregnant before a bfp so I can actually enjoy looking pregnant lol
That's interesting about getting a discount on ivf for your bmi. I've never heard of that before. I'm glad they are working with you on the prolactin meds though. Hopefully losing weight and being healthy will help even it out too. It can't hurt anyway, right?!

Well, yesterday was a crazy day at work. Very busy, stayed until 6pm talking with my boss. She's ticked off bc people have been talking to the union and she's trying to get answers. The whole thing was uncomfortable. It amazes me that she has no boundaries. Anyway, then I came home to thunderstorms and tornado warnings. I'm actually out of school today bc the district I work in was hit and there are lots of power outages. So, it was long and crazy!

Here's my weigh-in:
Weight: 194.9 lbs The most I've ever weighed :(
Goals: 125-135 lbs, feel comfortable in clothes again, gain energy, feel stronger again, be better prepared for a healthy pregnancy and see that bfp!
This weeks goals: lose 2-4 lbs, work out at least 4 times for 30 min (walking, yoga, or muscle strengthening exercises)

Amanda- is it just me?? I see something on that test but it almost looks like a spot where the test line is. What does it look like IRL??? Lol

Attachments

• IMG_2803.jpg
    IMG_2803.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g