April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Cassidy, IRL its a physical indent. I saw it too and got hopeful, but its WHITE where it is..I'll take another test later.

OK... this is one of the worst articles I have ever read. I am seriously shocked at this woman.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ng-children-biggest-regret-life.html#comments

OK... this is one of the worst articles I have ever read. I am seriously shocked at this woman.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ng-children-biggest-regret-life.html#comments

I read that too. Its sad that people a) would go to the lengths they did to get an article like that written about them and b) do that to their children.

What a horrid person.

I read that too. Its sad that people a) would go to the lengths they did to get an article like that written about them and b) do that to their children.

What a horrid person.

I keep thinking she like a sociopath or something. Like she has no feelings or empathy about anyone but herself! She comes off so cold!

Got my Suzy Rayne reading back!

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of April 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 3rd. I can also see another child in your future, a girl, born in mid 2017.

Hope she's right, then Cassidy and I will be real life bump buddies haha! FX

Just wanted to stop in and thank you girls so much for the love and support, it has been a horribly painful 24 hours. DH and I are very lucky to have a huge amount of family/and friend support flowing in as well, it doesn't make it easier but makes it more comfortable (if that makes sense).

Surgery was done this morning and everything went without complication, my doctor has amazing bedside manner and was really compassionate. Just a small amount of bleeding and cramping. I've got to wait two cycles and then we can start ttc again, hopefully around July...

I'm here and reading, pulling for you girls hoping for your BFPs this month, I'll be back ttc with you soon as right now that seems like the only thing keeping me from completely losing my mind.

Please say a little prayer for the little angel we sent off today. For the girls that PMed me, thank yor for that also, it means a lot. I will get back to you when I'm feeling a bit better. Lots of love and thank you all again xx

Ashlee, HOW EXCITING! So many boys coming (i hope!)

Disney, Im glad it went well. Rest up! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything at all (physical or on line!) We all understand what youre going through.

Ashlee, HOW EXCITING! So many boys coming (i hope!)

Disney, Im glad it went well. Rest up! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything at all (physical or on line!) We all understand what youre going through.

It will be interesting to see if she's right. If so then I'll be continuing a trend in my family lol. My 2 cousins both conceived the month of their wedding. Apparently that's the trick haha

Hey all, can I join?

Will be having another go in about 3 weeks (35 day cycle) x

Hey toffee...Welcome :) all the best for this wonderful journey your looking to start :)

Disney lots and lots of hugs to u sweety...and of course sent of lots of prayers for your angel...hell always b there looking over u and making sure ur doin fine

Waves-Yay for having the implant removed! I hope you see a bfp really quick!

Thanks!!!

Amanda- is it just me?? I see something on that test but it almost looks like a spot where the test line is. What does it look like IRL??? Lol

I inverted the image in Photoshop and I see it there but if it's a physical indent in the test itself then I have no idea. I got excited when I saw it on the inverted image until I read the comment from her about the indent haha.

As for me... I think this headache I have is from having the Implanon removed and that's no fun. The incision site isn't really sore which is good haha! We BD last night and it actually kind of hurt, which is weird. It was more like my cervix was hurting than anything and I've had that happen before but it's not the "usual" ya know? I Googled (of course) because I know nothing about your cervix unless it pertains to going into labor/end of pregnancy stuff & I read posts from a lot of women who said they experienced similar pain right before/during ovulation. Like I've said, I've had that happen before but I wasn't TTC therefore I wasn't paying attention to when it was happening. Anyway, that got me a little excited but I know that doesn't mean it's the same in this situation... although it would be nice! When I woke up this morning, there was a little blood but it went away throughout the morning so I'm assuming it was just from irritating the cervix and not a period. No idea though.

oooh, waves- can you send me the inverted image? I have taken two more tests and think i see something but i cant tell, nor can i get a picture of it. I am going to test again tomorrow with FMU.

eta: I get a pinchy pain in my cervix around O time. It doesn't last for long, but is aggravated by sex.

As for me... I think this headache I have is from having the Implanon removed and that's no fun. The incision site isn't really sore which is good haha! We BD last night and it actually kind of hurt, which is weird. It was more like my cervix was hurting than anything and I've had that happen before but it's not the "usual" ya know? I Googled (of course) because I know nothing about your cervix unless it pertains to going into labor/end of pregnancy stuff & I read posts from a lot of women who said they experienced similar pain right before/during ovulation. Like I've said, I've had that happen before but I wasn't TTC therefore I wasn't paying attention to when it was happening. Anyway, that got me a little excited but I know that doesn't mean it's the same in this situation... although it would be nice! When I woke up this morning, there was a little blood but it went away throughout the morning so I'm assuming it was just from irritating the cervix and not a period. No idea though.

Waves - maybe your cervix hurts cuz it's moving around getting ready for O time! Keep an eye out for EWCM! That'll be a big hint you are going into fertile stage!

I just got really nauseous out of no where and had to run to the bathroom to throw up. WEIRD!

Got my Suzy Rayne reading back!

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of April 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 3rd. I can also see another child in your future, a girl, born in mid 2017.

Hope she's right, then Cassidy and I will be real life bump buddies haha! FX

So funny! I caved and ordered one for myself today. I've had a reading that predicted September for me, so I'm curious if this one will even be close lol

Emily-I don't understand why that woman became a mother at all! Why didn't she give them up for adoption? Why was this even an article? Non of it makes sense to me. Just sad.

Welcome toffee!

Can't wait to see your reading Julie!!!

Emily- that article is just ridiculous. It frustrates me so much! Obviously it affected your children if they turn to you and say "You never tell me you love me." Or when you're forgetting about them outside of stores. WTF.

Amanda- Eeeeek such good signs!! FX for you hun!!

Toffee- Welcome to the group! Hope you see your BFP soon!!!

Waves- i'd just BD like crazy if you're not gonna use OPKs. Try every other day? GL hun I hope you catch your egg first cycle!

AFM, CD7- earliest i've ever O'd in 3 years of tracking my cycles was CD11, and that has only happened once. Gonna start OPKs on CD9. Ready to be in the TWW and to prove this psychic wrong! I wanna see an end of April or beginning of May BFP! Looking at my cycles if I don't catch the egg this time i'd be right on for getting a BFP in June from my May cycle. Hmmm, interesting lol.

Goodluck, Julie! I can't wait to see your reading too!

I just found out that OH is going to be away during my fertile period in April (given that I don't get a bfp this cycle) which means that we would be looking at May for BD'ing during my fertile period, and June for a BFP. given what dates my cycles are landing on right now, it would be so very close to the reading that Suzy Rayne gave....very optimistic about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->