April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

oooh, waves- can you send me the inverted image? I have taken two more tests and think i see something but i cant tell, nor can i get a picture of it. I am going to test again tomorrow with FMU.

eta: I get a pinchy pain in my cervix around O time. It doesn't last for long, but is aggravated by sex.

Of course :) And thanks for sharing, that's a little reassuring haha!

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 9
Waves-- thank you!

Nichole, total boo for throwing up but I hope its a good sign. Super nauseous now! I think its all in my head now though.

Waves - maybe your cervix hurts cuz it's moving around getting ready for O time! Keep an eye out for EWCM! That'll be a big hint you are going into fertile stage!

I have never checked my CM so, like OPKs, that's foreign territory for me haha.

Waves- i'd just BD like crazy if you're not gonna use OPKs. Try every other day? GL hun I hope you catch your egg first cycle!

Thanks! We BD the last 2 nights, probably will tonight & then just go for every other night.

This tww is the slowest I've ever had. 5dpo and I am already crazy :wacko:. Every little thing I think "Oh sh** is this a bfp sign?" even though the rational part of me knows only like 7% of people actually get signs before implantation. These next 5 days need to hurry up so I can go POAS crazy!

Lol Nichole, I know what you mean!! I'm such a bad SS and my body just loooooves to mess with me. One month i'll have every freaking symptom in the book and be like, "This is it!!!" and then AF shows, OR i'll have a month where i'll have NO SYMPTOMS whatsoever- so then i'm like, "Well obviously this is it, since last time when I had all the symptoms AF showed!!" NOPE. Freaking bodies always messing with our heads. I so so hope this is the REAL DEAL for you!! :hugs:

Thanks Cassidy, much dust to you too! :dust:

My latest thing is my nips. Sorry if this is tmi. They have been itchy on and off since yesterday and now I notice that if I push down on them they are tender and sore. Idk if this is normal or not since I've never really paid attention before. Nothing really for me to do than sit back and wait to see if this progresses.

Nichole-- sounds hopeful!

Have you been to countdowntopregnancy.com? Its my favorite site to validate my extremely early SS!!

I'm getting too antsy with these IC's. Going out to get a FRER! (or, maybe a pack of 3..)

Toffee - welcome to our group!! How long have you been TTC for? Are you a POAS addict? There is no TMI here, feel free to share whatever!! I'm Rachel :wave:

Amanda - I hope your vomiting was from a little bean being in your belly!!

I love all the readings!! I am tempted to order one...

Do it Rachel!!! Lol. Everyone get readings! We will see how accurate she is ;)

Another woman got her BFP as predicted in one of the threads i've been following on babyexpert! https://www.babyexpert.com/forum/trying-for-a-baby/suzy-rayne-psychic-baby-readings/189569-2.html

I've also seen readings where she says she sees no (or no more) children in their future, and I saw one that said they'd need assistance in conceiving. So they're not all the same which gives me a little more hope lol.

In the last two hours I've felt some sharp twinges on the left side but it's possible it's all in my head haha. But hey... fingers crossed it's not and it's actually ovulation pain!

Oh gosh...im sooo tempted to get my reading tooo....eeeekkk

I thought the reading was really fun! I hope they're accurate and true!

I accidentally bought a blue dye test instead of a FRER. So bummed. It looks pretty negative. There is a shadow but I don't see any color. Will get a FRER tomorrow :(

Waves-that sounds like a good sign! BD!

I have been having really bad cramps for about an hour now. AF like cramps. interesting.

I've tested twice tonight with cheapies. Both bfn. Grrrrrrr

I think we should all get readings! We can keep track of them and see how many come true! It'll be fun :)

So are Nikki and I the only ones doing the weight loss? No one else weighed in today...

Rachel, me too! Keep testing, it will turn positive!

I am weighing in at 137.2, again. I would like to lose 1 pound a week!

I agree, I think that everyone should get them. $10 well spent!

How does one go about getting a reading?

I am 215 with a goal of losing 1-2 pounds this week. We checking in next Thursday?

Thanks, I found it with google lol. Do you just put down your birthday or you and you OH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->