April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Once you purchase it, she will list the things to email her with. Your info, cycle info, OH's info.

"Once you have purchased a baby reading you will need to provide me with some basic information. Many thanks.

Email address

Full name of you, and your partner, if applicable

Date of Birth of you and your partner

Any children that you may already have (include names and ages)

First day of current cycle

If you are currently trying to conceive

It is vitally important that you send these details, once I have received them I will email you your prediction within 72 hours. Please send details to [email protected]"

Crud, the page I saw didn't say partners DOB so I didn't send it. I'll message again with it. I am both excited and nervous about this reading! I really want to be pregnant now so I will be a bit disappointed is her prediction says another month.

Argh if I would have scrolled lower I would have seen that. I was using the quick summary she gave by the add to cart option

Off topic, but I'd like to know your thoughts!

I work for a law firm (I am a paralegal) and get to work from home 95% of the time. I do have to travel 350 miles away (via plane) about once every 3 months. Recently I haven't been getting paid on time (payroll will go through 2-3 weeks late, or it will be the wrong amount, etc). I love my boss, we have a great working relationship, but it is SO stressful to not know when you are going to be getting paid. Everytime I bring it up with her, I don't get a clear answer.I am starting to worry that the company isn't doing so well. I am not 100% sure of the finances, but I have a sneaking suspicion.

I have been with this firm for a long time, so I have a lot of PTO, sick leave, etc. I know that taking a maternity leave would be easy, and working from home is a plus. But, that is only given that they have the resources to continue paying my salary. If I leave, it means that I will be starting new with another firm and may not qualify for maternity leave under FMLA in the future, or I may get pregnant before being there for a year, therefor may not be qualified for a paid maternity leave.

If you were in this situation, what would you do?

do u girls think i shud get the reading now or order it once i start trying from may end???

Nichole- I read somewhere that she said if you are already pregnant when she does the baby reading that it messes it up and instead the dates she gives you are supposed to be significant with a dr. appointment or scan or something like that (according to her lol).

Sonia- NOW!! :p

Amanda- that's a really hard situation. If it were me, i'd sit down with them and demand an explanation. You work for a paycheck and to not be getting what you earn is not fair and they should have an explanation for it. If they can't give you one then to me that signals that they're not doing too well so even if you stayed with them they may not have the money to give you maternity leave or even a job. Just my opinion from what you've posted. I hope everything works out!!!

Dang Amanda I have no idea. Have you talked to your boss about why your pay is so late? What would happen if you bluntly asked if they could afford paying you maternity if you were to become pregnant.

I was thinking about waiting for the reading if i got a bfn this cycle but I couldn't wait. I don't necessarily believe in things like this but I don't NOT believe in it. I guess I need to see it happen with my own eyes.

Thanks, ladies.

I have asked her a few times and her response is always along the lines of "I will have to call the bank to check on it..."

I had just told my employers that I was pregnant when I miscarried last time..and they were supportive, but did not mention anything along the lines of what was going to happen re: leave.

I may start looking for other positions regardless. OH has a great job and makes a very comfortable salary, so worst comes to worse, I could be working at a new firm (that actually pays me!) and rely on his salary while taking an unpaid leave.

Robert- Im glad your husband can be your back up plan. However I also agree having a talk with them. Sometimes employers don't realize this is your bills we are talking about and your life. I kinda had that talk with my boss yesterday.

Well bfn again this am...I have cramps so I'm thinking AF is on her way. My temp is still up though.

Amanda - anything???

I had a dream last night that I got a bfn and AF showed up a week early. When I woke up it took me a minute to realize it was just a dream. It was one of those super realistic feeling dreams.

Aw Nichole that's scary. I had a crazy dream the other night that I was stuck on a snowy mountain road on a ledge with water below...I couldn't go up or down without dying. It was so freaky. There was more to it but that's the condensed version

Robert- Im glad your husband can be your back up plan. However I also agree having a talk with them. Sometimes employers don't realize this is your bills we are talking about and your life. I kinda had that talk with my boss yesterday.

Robert - That is a reallllly tricky situation. Personally I would stay... It sounds like you have a good thing going, but the pay situation is absolutely unacceptable. Is there an HR dept there, or is it a really small firm and everything is handled in house, you know what I mean?

Nikki - More work drama? What's going on?

Vivid dreams.....one of my earliest signs......

Vivid dreams can't be a sign for me, because I CONSTANTLY have them. It's quite exhausting actually. I always have the same concept in my dreams.. in a weird setting being chased by bad guys and i'm constantly running through obstacles to escape and save all of my loved ones. Different bad guys and settings every night.. but the rest is basically the same lol. I've had these dreams since I can remember! But since TTC i'll randomly get the dream of getting my BFP lol. My most recent one was that I dropped the test on the floor right after peeing on it, it landed window side down and when I picked it up it was a blaring BFP but I wouldn't believe it cuz I dropped it. LOL.

Haven't heard from Amanda- hopefully that's a good sign and she's celebrating a BFP!!

Rachel- BOOOO on the BFN. Hopefully it's just taking a little longer to show! :hugs:

Nothing yet. There was a faint shadow an an IC this am but I couldnt get a pic of it. Will take another test later. I couldn't sleep last night, my boobs were so sore! I was nauseous going to bed and woke up feeling funny. I will be going out later to get a FRER and will upload pics for you guys!

Bubs- really small firm..I am the HR dept, haha. I sent her an email asking for some what of an explanation as well as possible solutions.

Nichole, how scary! thank GOD it was just a dream!

I have really vivid dreams all the time too, but my preggo dreams are just nuts.

Happy friday everyone! :)

I have always had really bad anxiety dreams ALWAYS involving tornados! I think it's cuz when I was little living in Michigan we used to get these tornado warnings telling us to get into the basement and it used to scare me. Now they just manifest into these awful dreams about tornados surrounding me when I have severe anxiety.

My dreams since being pregnant have been WILD!!! It's every night pretty much since the beginning, but wow... it is entertainment every night, I tell ya...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->