April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

I'm wishing I could count it as a symptoms but I think it's just my worry of another bfn getting to me.

Wow emily ull b done with your first trimester in a week...time does fly fast...
As far as dreams r concerned...right now im gud...but wen they start gosh am i terrified..ive realised tht ive had the worst nightmare bouts after both my miscarriages...abt the fright tht im gonna lose a loved one..but it guess its just connected to the circimstances...welll dh had a dream 2 nights back tht we had a baby girl :) i was so happy in the morning wen he told me this...it was the first thing he told me even before we said gud morning :) and its the first time hes ever dreamt of our babies... :)

Robert- Sorry to hear your boss is giving you a hard time :/

I feel like I'm the only one not having vivid dreams about bfps or bfns lol

Though I did have an awful vivid dream the other day in which my cousin died :( not a pleasant one.

Today is officially the 3rd day that I've woken up extremely nauseous. It's similar to how I felt when I was put on a birth control with too high concentration of progesterone so I hope that it's my body producing more progesterone for implantation. Probably not right, but a girl can hope!

Emily- YES, way more work drama. Lets just say NEVER work for the US government!!! Its stressing me out so much that its best I don't talk about it. Short version- DH and I are on yearly "contracts" that have to be renewed yearly. Well ours both are up for renewal 22nd (me) 26th (DH) and they are dragging their feet on the political and paperwork side. So we may both be without a job.... unemployment here we come!

Emily- YES, way more work drama. Lets just say NEVER work for the US government!!! Its stressing me out so much that its best I don't talk about it. Short version- DH and I are on yearly "contracts" that have to be renewed yearly. Well ours both are up for renewal 22nd (me) 26th (DH) and they are dragging their feet on the political and paperwork side. So we may both be without a job.... unemployment here we come!

Well I feel your pain there with the unemployment, but I'll bet they renew you guys... Probably just taking forever just to keep you on the edge of your seats!

Eeeks, Nikki, that must be stressful and tedious. I am sure they will renew and everything will be fine!

Emily, youre almost into the 2nd tri! lets see some more bump pics !

I'm having a really down day. I am just not feeling very confident that I will get a bfp this cycle. It's hard to stay positive all the time.

I know they want me and DH to work for them. Just legal stuff gets in the way and causes road blocks. Which might in turn mean we are laid off for a month while they figure there stuff out. It will be bad financially, but at this point all we can do is apply for unemployment to hold us over and constantly apply for a new job so we don't have to deal with this. I know they want to hire us as full time employees as well (and then we don't have to deal with this), but until I see the paperwork done then I don't believe it.

Nichole, keep your chin up! You have had good signs so far! If you don't, we're going to be here for you for every single cycle until you do!

I'm feeling really sick right now and my boobs are so sore I had to take my bra off. Last night OH and I were fooling around, and he stopped and went "man, your boobs are feeling really...puffy..today"

Thanks Amanda

Those sound like really good signs! Keep us posted!

Robert- Yay! It sounds like your having some really good symptoms! Hope you get that BFP soon!

Amanda did you get your frers yet? I'm going to pick some up later.

Boobs are super sore today!

Just got them, took one. Negative! It is middle of the day pee though. Still holding out for a bfp. Uploading pics now..

Attachments

• IMG_2820.jpg
    IMG_2820.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2821.jpg
    IMG_2821.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 8
I'm having a really down day. I am just not feeling very confident that I will get a bfp this cycle. It's hard to stay positive all the time.

Nichole - You are way too early in the TWW to be feeling this down! It is just the damn TWW hormones getting to you! They make everyone feel down and crummy! Bad feelings don't mean anything! :hugs:

Speaking of the accuracy of the Suzy Rayne readings, I ordered mine last week just for fun, ordered the one month outlook tarot reading.... here's what it said:

The card I drew for you is Death.

Death suggests that an important change is happening around you this month, or that such a change is needed. It may be that something is coming to an end, and there is little you can do to stop it. This is not necessarily bad, however, as even if the ending is distressing at the time, and this need not be the case, it is likely to prove to be a blessing in disguise. Death often indicates that some outworn element of your life needs to be left behind in order to allow growth, regeneration and a brighter future. In time, you will be able to look back upon the events suggested by this card as necessary to move forward or to begin a new, positive phase of life.

Pretty accurate- so if you guys are doing your projected baby readings thing through there, I would say she's right on!

That is pretty right on for you Kyla! Gives me a little more hope about her readings!!!

Kyla, that seems so spot on!!! How are you doing? I was hoping you were still following along...

Ugh I had a work conference today and I think I ate bad lunch meat....my stomach is making all kinds of bad noises and if I move I feel like I'm going to puke....boo

Amanda don't feel out yet! Easier said than done though...I feel like that every month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->