April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Kyla, that gives me a lot of hope for her baby readings! I think tarot readings are super cool, too. How have you been? Has the situation with your parents gotten any better?

I'm not giving up hope yet, but the reading is in the back of my mind: BFP in june from a May cycle. May isn't that far away...I can wait until then! Its a good thing BD'ing is fun.

Rachel-- Im crossing my fingers for you. I will be checking a lot this weekend!

IC from a few minutes ago, absolutely no sign of any line :(

Attachments

• IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 4
Kyla-crazy reading. Hope ur doing well!!

Afm, just did a 30min jog/walk.....2miles in 28min....ill take that!!

Emily- I know I shouldn't be feeling down, I still have awhile to go before I will know anything. I think that dream I had where I got AF a week early got to me. I am feeling better now.

Nice work, Nikki! I'm headed to the gym later, and I have had tons of salads i the past few days !

Rachel, I see lines on both! They both look really good! I can't tell if they're grey or pink though. How many dpo are you now?

Haven't heard from Amanda- hopefully that's a good sign and she's celebrating a BFP!!

Rachel- BOOOO on the BFN. Hopefully it's just taking a little longer to show! :hugs:

Just saw this-- you will all be the first to know when i get my bfp!

Rachel- I think I see lines!! Here's edited versions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 8
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 12
I have the worst eyes. I NEVER see lines with the pictures people post.

its hard to tell IRL. It came up within the time frame tho

I'll test again before bed

I am 13 dpo. Had possible IB late 10 dpo night

Amanda..i dont c a line hun...but i hope one comes up in the next few days...

Rachel...i Think i c a line...but u have to take more tests ...

Kyla...tht readings so spot on....jeeezzz... i think im gonna get mine after i complete this cycle as i dont really know if the af i got this time was a complete cycle or the miscarriage or wat...so im confused...so next cycle for me...But y dont we make a post with everyones name and reading... n well write proven wrong or wrong accordingly....we can carry the post forward with our new thread each mth?????? wat say??

I just noticed that this thread is under groups and discussions....I am 94% sure that I created it under the normal trying to conceive section....weird.

So off of the TTC topic, I just talked to my dad who has my stepmom in the ER. She had her first chemo treatment on Wednesday and her Dr sent her to the ER for an extreme headache and uncontrollable vomiting. I just found out that they let her sit in the waiting room for 6 hours!!!!! Now y'all know that I am an ER nurse, and I work in a very busy trauma center, however, if I had a chemo pt come in, it is basic nursing knowledge that they are NOT to sit in the waiting room mixed with all the germs. Dumb asses! Oh I am so angry. And sad that I am not there....I know how it is when it is busy, we get that way almost every day, but that is when the wait time gets set aside and you ask, is the patient sick or not sick? Sick goes sooner. So now they have her in the hallway, which I completely get if you are busy sometimes the hallway is the only option, BUT, not for a chemo pt!!!!! OMG I want to call and flip out but I know it would do nothing

Rachel- I hope she is ok!! You tell them!!

My before photos....

Attachments

• WP_20130412_002.jpg
    WP_20130412_002.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 11
  • WP_20130412_004.jpg
    WP_20130412_004.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 12
Ah, I forgot to weigh in yesterday!!!!

Just weighed myself, it's not morning weight so hoping I'm actually a little bit less lol. But i'm at 150.8 lbs.

I'll take a before picture in a while... hoping to lose about 15lbs.

Rachel- What BS!! I hope she is okay :hugs: :hugs:

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of April 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 9th. I can also see another child in your future, another boy, born in early 2017.

Well, I want 4 kids...so she's a few short. lol

Lol Julie same with my reading, I want 5 kids and she only stated 3. However I have talked with DF about adopting too, so who knows- maybe she's right! :)

Omg. I couldn't wait. I did another.....hold on!!!!!

And if she is right- it looks like we'll ALL be bump buddies! Lmao. :haha: I'm plotting to prove her wrong this month though. Hope I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->