April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

AHHHH RACHEL now you have me on pins and needles waiting!!!!

Ahhhh I see something!!! Hold your pee until you're gonna burst and take another!!!! lmao!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 13
Once again, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH RACHEL!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 14
RACHEL!!!!!!!!!! DO another one!!!!!!!!!!!! SO exciting!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeek I actually think I see a line in the second pic! So exciting!

Faint pink/purple def doesn't look grey. Ok no more water....but I'm sooooo thirsty! Maybe I should just collect all my pee in a cup lmao. Only me....

Rachel-OMG I see lines!!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see the tests tomorrow!!!

and Julie-- HOW FUN! We can all be bump buddies if the psychic is right! AHHH!

thanks guys!!! I checked my temp bc my cheeks are rosey...99.45! Woo hoo! Hopefully this is the beginning of my BFP!

Hey since I started the thread, maybe I will get my BFP after all? Then Cassidy, you called dibs on next months and your reading said you would get preggo from a cycle that starts in May right??

Yes I did call it!!! Lol. And yupp my reading says a BFP in June from a cycle that starts in May.. the psychic obviously didn't pick up on my early TWW POAS addiction :haha: I so hope this is your BFP Rachel!!

Rachel - GOOD LUCK :) I see the line on the last one, not so much the others but that could just be me/my bad eyes haha. Keep us updated!

I'm so confused about what's going on over here/with my body hahaha. I had those ovulation-type pains yesterday & asked in the general TTC forum and had two girls say they had the same thing happen after going off their birth control, right before they got their AF :( Anything's possible but definitely didn't make me feel confident about TTC. We didn't BD last night because we were both exhausted. However when I woke up & went to the bathroom, there was blood when I wiped. Not a whole lot but enough to make me use a tampon just in case. When I checked it at work a few hours later, it was pretty dry/clean and there's been no bleeding since. No AF-type cramps to indicate my period like I would usually get (I get bad cramps.) So I'm totally confused. No idea if I'm ovulating now or soon or not.

I suppose investing in some OPKs couldn't hurt but I literally have no idea how to use it. I looked while I was at the store and it was something like $15 and said it was a 7-day test kit. What comes in it? How do you use them? Does it have to be around the same time each day?

I call the June thread then! :)

Waves, I think that the bleeding could be a side effect of having the implant removed. Did they say that you might have some withdrawal bleeding?

I would suggest investing in some OPK's! I like the Clearblue digital (expensive but worth it) as well as the IC's. I use the Wondfo's. They are meant to be used every day during your cycle, roughly CD 6+. The time to take them differs on your body. I personally get the most positive OPK around 11am, some people get it at 7am, others at 9pm. It takes some time to get used to them. With the IC OPK's, you will be looking for a Test line that is as dark or darker than the control line. For the digital tests, you want to look for a :) or "yes". Here is a great youtube video that I used to figure out opk's : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF6dzo4-WAo

And, I know that there are TONS of threads here with info on how to. As always, we are here to support you along the way!

waves - I personally like the CVS brand dip sticks. I have never used the digital ones because I like to see the lines. I've used different brands and the CVS ones work the best for me. I start using them around CD 8 because I used to ovulate on CD12. I used them mid morning and in the evening after work. When I'd get closer to O I would use them probably about 4x a day because I ovulate the same day as my surge. I always had a feeling that I was ovulating the same day then I started temping and confirmed it.

I call the June thread then! :)

Waves, I think that the bleeding could be a side effect of having the implant removed. Did they say that you might have some withdrawal bleeding?

I would suggest investing in some OPK's! I like the Clearblue digital (expensive but worth it) as well as the IC's. I use the Wondfo's. They are meant to be used every day during your cycle, roughly CD 6+. The time to take them differs on your body. I personally get the most positive OPK around 11am, some people get it at 7am, others at 9pm. It takes some time to get used to them. With the IC OPK's, you will be looking for a Test line that is as dark or darker than the control line. For the digital tests, you want to look for a :) or "yes". Here is a great youtube video that I used to figure out opk's : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF6dzo4-WAo

And, I know that there are TONS of threads here with info on how to. As always, we are here to support you along the way!

It's possible it's a side-effect but my doctor didn't mention it. She just said I was good to go to start TTC. Thanks for the video & info :) One of my other issues with it is that I don't want to "invest" in it and waste time/money if I'm not ovulation yet since I don't really know where I'm at in my cycle you know? I could be 2 weeks away from ovulation or it could have happened yesterday lol.

Waves- these are the ones I use, they're really simple and REALLY CHEAP.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Ovulati...009?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d030a8d71

Waves- these are the ones I use, they're really simple and REALLY CHEAP.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Ovulati...009?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d030a8d71

Thanks for the link! I may have to go for it haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->