April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Rachel...i know my temps can be high but for me during tww and during day/night my temps can get to 100.3. However not saying anything about u because the test looks promising

Who is gonna make the baby prediction post??? and wen they come true u we mark prediction true...we can carry forward this list to all of the forthcoming threads....anyone interested???:flower:

After some more Googling, the bleeding most definitely seems like withdrawal bleeding which is good to know. I'm definitely not experiencing any of my usual AF symptoms. One girl said she had her implant removed on May 20th and got her BFP on May 31st! Another had hers removed on June 8th and got her BFP on June 30th.

I'm just really hoping the ovulation pain I thought I was feeling last night was the real deal and not some side effect of the Implanon removal. I don't know how it could be but who knows? I'm so undecided about what I think or how I feel about everything haha. One minute I'm very optimistic and feel like this is going to be our cycle and the next I'm super pessimistic and feel like it won't happen anytime soon either because my body isn't going to ovulate for awhile or we're going to miss it or something. One minute I want to go ahead & order the OPKs and use them like crazy but then the next I feel like "what if I already ovulated?" and then they're going to be wasted & that I should just get a ton of cheap HPTs and wait a couple weeks, BD every other night & test like crazy.

I had never been on birth control until the Implanon - my mom was against it when I was a teenager, then I didn't have insurance. I was excited about it. I loved my Implanon. But after deciding to TTC again & all the reading/research I've been doing... I don't think I'd ever want to go back on a form of birth control again. It can affect your body/TTC so much and just doesn't seem worth it in the end.

I'll put the list together for predictions- let me go back and read everyone's and make it, then I can carry it over to the front page of the thread next month :)

Cassidy(clynn11)'s: #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 11th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: 2016, #3- :pink: 2019.

Amanda(RobertRedford)'s : #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 21st 2014 :blue:, #2- :pink: late 2017/early 2018.

Ashlee(asmcsm)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Apr 3rd 2014 :blue:, #2- :pink: mid 2017.

Julie(jury3)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Apr 9th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: early 2017.

I'll add whoever else has ordered a reading once they receive them :)

You guys can also join this thread if you get predictions- there's 13 including me and Ashlee right now.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...redictions-13-lets-see-if-they-come-true.html

now more than eagerly waiting for AF to arrive this cycle so i can order my prediction....i hope af doesnt keep me waiting a long long time :winkwink:

Thanks for putting that together, Cassidy! I am soooo excited to see what happens!

pdxmom, I hope AF shows her face soon so you can start this cycle!

Rachel, When are you testing again? I am getting ANTSY!

I ordered my reading yesterday and can't wait to get it. I'm so nervous!

Cassidy(clynn11)'s: #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 11th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: 2016, #3- :pink: 2019.

Amanda(RobertRedford)'s : #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 21st 2014 :blue:, #2- :pink: late 2017/early 2018.

Ashlee(asmcsm)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Apr 3rd 2014 :blue:, #2- :pink: mid 2017.

Julie(jury3)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Apr 9th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: early 2017.

I'll add whoever else has ordered a reading once they receive them :)

Mine and Julie's are so close!

Yay Rachel! Can't wait for you to test again!

Wow Rachel, bring on today's FMU!!!

I wonder if Suzy does gender predictions?? We don't want to find out this time....well DH doesn't. I am gagging to know, so maybe this could solve our problem! Lol!

I tested this am. Bfn. Must've been an evap. I'm working so I'll test again tonight

Kyla-Crazy how she pulled the death card for you! It's so dead on with all the changes happening for you right now. At least it's a good thing!

Nikki-Love that you are posting your workouts! Good job girl! It's a really nice day here, so DW and I are going to get our vegetable garden started and take the dogs on a walk. Do I have to post a before pic? lol
Very curious to hear your reading!

Thanks Cassidy! I was going to do the same thing lol I definitely feel now that we've seen 4 of them and they are so close that she obviously has a method where she just goes from your current cycle if you are trying and jumps ahead a few months lol Oh well, it's still fun! We can still hope they all come true!

Thanks Cassidy! I was going to do the same thing lol I definitely feel now that we've seen 4 of them and they are so close that she obviously has a method where she just goes from your current cycle if you are trying and jumps ahead a few months lol Oh well, it's still fun! We can still hope they all come true!

My sister has been TTC for 16 months after a m/c and has an irregular cycle and Suzy predicted that she would conceive in September 2013 so she doesn't predict that everyone will conceive soon which made it a little more convincing for me. But its all just for fun anyway so we'll see how it turns out!

Ashlee-That's reassuring...I hope she's right! lol If she is, there will be several of us on here that will be bump buddies.

Besides Nikki, who else is getting theirs read? Sonia, I think you should just do it now. I don't want to wait...lol

Kyla-You could even do your's now (the baby one), even though you aren't ttc. It would be interesting to see what she predicts for you...

Ill do one. I was waiting to see if I was going to get a bfp but I don't think I am....what's the site?

https://www.psychicbabyreadings.co.uk/Psychic-Baby-Reading.html

this is the info you email her:

"Once you have purchased a baby reading you will need to provide me with some basic information. Many thanks.

Email address

Full name of you, and your partner, if applicable

Date of Birth of you and your partner

Any children that you may already have (include names and ages)

First day of current cycle

If you are currently trying to conceive

It is vitally important that you send these details, once I have received them I will email you your prediction within 72 hours. Please send details to [email protected]"

Nichole has ordered hers, not Nikki.

I'm hoping Suzy is right! It's been a while since we've seen some BFPs so we need to get a bunch going ;)

Thanks. No AF yet, no spotting....haven't tested again.....must've been an evap right??? I would have a definite line by this am right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->