April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

When is AF due for you Rachel? How many DPO are you? With me, if I see a line and it's not darker the next morning, or BFN the next morning- I automatically discard it as an evap.. but then again i've gotten a lot of evaps on a lot of tests so i'm very skeptical of any second line!! Lol. Are you trying the same test you're getting BFN's on as you did that faint faint line?

AF is due today or Monday at the latest. I am 14dpo today....I used the same test this am and there was a really faint line but nothing darker than the one last night. Also used a FRER and *thought* I maybe saw a shadow, but I don't think it was anything. All I have left is a FRER and I don't really want to waste it....maybe I'll hit up the dollar store after DH goes to work...(I got off early - woohoo!)

Lucky for getting off early!! I go in late today, I hate these shifts. Would much rather get work over with in the morning lol. I really, really hope it wasn't an evap! They say hcg can take 48 hrs to double, so maybe tmw morning it'll be a bit darker? FX for you!!

Laurie- Suzy does a pregnancy reading if you're already pregnant ;)

https://www.psychicbabyreadings.co.uk/Pregnancy-Journey-Reading.html

Here's the info you'd send her after purchasing it:

"Please email the below information to my email address [email protected] once you have purchased your pregnancy journey reading.

Your email address

Your full name

Your date of birth

How many weeks pregnant you are

Your psychic reading will then be delivered to your inbox within 3 days."

Rachel--- I vote go to the dollar store, I want to see some more tests! And woohoo for getting off early!

Rachel...definitely go and get some more tests...i wanna see pics of wat u think r lines.. :haha: maybe we all see those lines..

Julie i totally want to get the prediction thing done but i see tht she asks whether ur trying ow or not...and im not right now...so i dont wnat to write no and get sth prediction tht says i wont b pregnant this yr at all...thts y i thought ill get one next mth cos im allowed to start from after may25 and then i can tell her i am trying and c wat she says or do u girls think i shud just say yes in trying and wait to c the results?? :wacko: this really shudnt b tht difficult a decision...gosh :wacko:

Sonia - I think you should put that you are trying...technically you are, this is just a speedbump in trying....Go for it!! I just ordered, if you do maybe we'll get it back on the same day.

I'm kind of nervous she'll tell me I won't get preggo for awhile...

Cassidy - how long are your shifts? I work 12 hour shifts, 3 days a week. I picked up OT today....

A little SS for the thread...I wore DH's deoderant today because I can't stand the smell of mine....

So I didn't include my email assuming would just hit reply. Should I email that to her or just wait and see if I get a response

Oooo Rachel that's a good symptom. 8 hr. shift tonight, I just would much rather work mornings!! I hate sitting around all day waiting to go to work lol.

Yay for more of you ordering readings!!! Lol. I'm excited to see our list grow. And hopefully turn out true... or prove the psychic false with BFPs before her prediction!

Rachel, you're an ER Nurse? My OH is too! I cannot wait to see your reading! I wonder what happens if you get a bfp then get it..interesting.

I tested today with a FRER-- negative! I'm def out this month, and its ok. There is always next month!

I am babysitting my best friends 11 month old baby girl today. She is napping right now and way too cute.

Nichole... not sure? I was confused as to why she asked for your email too when you're emailing her from your email address obviously lol. Maybe email her just in case? Idk!

Amanda- :hugs: sorry about your BFN. What is your LP? When's AF due? Emily (bubs) got a BFN at 13dpo then a BFP at 17dpo I believe (she didn't test in between though) so you're not out yet!

Cassidy, My LP is generally 14-17 days, So there is still some time. AF is due on Monday. We'll see. No real new symptoms except I keep waking up with cold like symptoms.

When are you due to O?

And that must be a pain working at night! Does your schedule change or do you always work night shifts?

I'm watching my friend's 15 month old this weekend and I can't wait. She is seriously the best kid ever. So well behaved.

Nichole- You should be okay. I didn't include my email address and I still got it right on time :)

Yeppers, I am an ER nurse...that's cool your OH is too! Does he love it? I am such an adrenaline junkie. I think you have to be to work in the ER

Sorry you got a BFN again. I tested a bit ago with my last FRER. BFN. I give up. I am not going to test again until Monday...I'll try anyways...

Hey so i made the payment to the site...wat now??? will she send me an email asking for details and i reply to tht>????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->