April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Ok girls done...ordered my reading.....now im super duper nervous...wat if she says she doesnt c children.... im gonna kill u girls then.... :wacko: :kiss: hahahahah

okkkkkkkkk....someone say sthhhhhhhhh..........fast!!!! my ears r all red with nervousness now

pdxmom-- don't stress-- you will get a good reading!

Rachel, yes he is a total adrenaline junkie too! He loves it-- works in a hospital in a pretty shady area, so its always a lot of trauma. he works the nocs, too, so he comes home some mornings just bouncing because he had such a busy night.

If you guys haven't noticed I'm very back & forth with how I feel about this whole TTC process. One minute I feel defeated & that it won't happen soon/"in time" or whatever. The next, I'm super confident in conceiving right away. I feel like it's going to happen and then I feel like it's not possible again a few minutes later. Well in a moment of confidence last night, I ordered 50 HPTs off ebay. I was going to go with the link one of you shared for OPKs and HPTs but I didn't want to spend so much time testing day after day after day for ovulation for two weeks if it already happened the other day like I thought OR if it wasn't going to happen for several months.

I could never get a positive OPK or get it but not conceive OR I could get a surprise BFP and I like that possibility better haha.

Still having withdrawal bleeding. I read it can last a few hours or days. For me, it's been the last 3 days but not all day. The most bleeding is when I wake up and go to the bathroom but it's never enough to need a pad/tampon or whatever & then it goes away for most of the day. It's there sporadically throughout the day. So I don't know if that has any effect on being able to conceive right now. This whole "not knowing what to expect or what's going on at all" is really frustrating, I will say that.

I am super nervous about my reading too. I've been obsessively checking my email all day.

I did the obsessively checking thing and it took the full three days to get back :/ lol

Waves, I think that's completely normal. I definitely did it too! A part of me wanted it to be relaxed and easy-- we even stopped actively trying for a month, in hopes of it "happening when we stopped trying" but it didn't. I use opks and tools so I have a bit more control over it. But I know that at any point, I can throw them all away and just bd when we feel like it and hope for a baby eventually. TTC is so stressful! I know that what ever you decide to do, will be the best way for you to ttc.

Sonia-Don't be nervous! No matter what it says, we don't have any proof it's accurate yet! lol I really hope she says you'll see a bfp soon...now partially bc I don't want you kill me!!! lol :shock:

Look at that temp dip Julie!! But not a pos opk? U ttc this month or not? Also what did nutritionist say about hair sample?

I know! I've never had a temp dip like that before...No positive opk though. It's been darker, almost dark enough last night to make me use my smiley opks. Definitely no positives yet though. I'm thinking the dip is a fluke. We are ttc. After talking more about it and talking to my mom about it, I figured we might as well not waste a shot. I am not counting on anything though. I definitely have not been on my normal ttc routine.
I haven't heard from the nutritionist yet. She said it would take about 7 days, which was Thursday. Hopefully she will send my results Mon or Tues...I'm anxious to get started! I've been trying to make healthier choices, but I want a rigid plan...at least I say that now lol

Nikki-Are you temping and such this month?

I had an 11 month old for 12 hours today. With only a 2 hour nap in there. I am POOPED! I hope its less exhausting when its my own!

AFM, no sign of AF or any more preggo symptoms. I think my LP is long this month and AF will get me on wednesday or thursday (closer to a 30-31 day cycle). Edited to add: Just got hit with a huge wave of nausea. go figure.

Rachel, any more tests? Any news?

I feel ya! We only watched the 15 month old for 5 hours and we were exhausted. She had us running everywhere. You could tell she was super tired at the end but she refused to fall asleep.

Haven't tested again. I only have a digi in the house so that makes it easier...but I do have to go grocery shopping...I'm going to try my best to resist the hpt aisle. Still no sign of AF. 15 dpo...Cervix is really high and firm....ugh I wish she'd just show up if she's coming...I hate this waiting game

Nichole when are you going to test?

Amanda any testing for you? What dpo are you again?

I am going to start 10dpo but I am not feeling very confident in this cycle. I just don't feel it... Idk. I think I am getting jaded.

I am bummed I didn't have my reading in my inbox this morning. Today is day 3 so I should be getting it at some point.

Julie- I am going to temp and opk and such. But I'm going to start temping end of this week. I should be o-Ing until about 26th. Then I'm going to temp just til I get crosshairs and stop again. I find I don't sleep well when I anticipate temping. I'm going today to target to get opk's. Since I had a change in meds I'm not sure what till happen with my cycle this month. Last time I did a med change my cycle was 6 weeks long.

Ps. Going to play 2 hours of lacrosse today!! And took dogs for a light 30min hike yesterday. However we had a BBQ with co-workers last night and didn't eat great ��

Nichole- on my third day I woke up and was dissappointed that my reading wasn't in my inbox and literally checked it very 10 minutes lol but I got it around 1 in the afternoon. So I'm sure you'll get it today.

I'm feeling super bummed out today :/ I went on Facebook and everyone I know is either posting pics of their babies or their baby bumps :( I hate to get all petty and jealous but it's hard not to when everyone around you has what you want so bad. Stupid tww is killing me, I just want to test and know already

Nichole- on my third day I woke up and was dissappointed that my reading wasn't in my inbox and literally checked it very 10 minutes lol but I got it around 1 in the afternoon. So I'm sure you'll get it today.

I'm feeling super bummed out today :/ I went on Facebook and everyone I know is either posting pics of their babies or their baby bumps :( I hate to get all petty and jealous but it's hard not to when everyone around you has what you want so bad. Stupid tww is killing me, I just want to test and know already

I know how you feel (sorry I forget your name :blush:). This girl that I know just announced her 4th oops pregnancy. This is the same girl who lost 2 to CPS and the father took complete custody of the other one. I started crying because of it. I kept thinking why does this disaster of a woman get to have kids while me and other deserving ladies struggle. UGH! :cry:

My name is Ashlee :).

I couldn't agree more. My uncles wife has had 5 children and has left all but the youngest which is his to be raised by family members then about a year ago she miscarried at around 30 weeks because she was taking pills and then refused to stay on bed rest. It destroyed my uncle :( I just don't understand how people that have such disregard for themselves and their children can get pregnant so easily. My family has some serious issues with her obviously, we don't understand how my uncle can look t her after her actions.

Nikki- you're kicking ass!!!!! Woot woot you go girl!!!

Rachel- I hope AF stays away. Maybe you're a late BFP shower like Emily ;)

Disney- How are you holding up hun?? :hugs: Sending love and positive vibes your way.

Amanda- FX for you!! You've had some promising signs!!!

Nichole- :hugs: I think we all get like that during the TWW. Start doubting ourselves. I've heard soooo many stories of women saying, "I had no clue! I thought there was no way I would be pregnant this month!" Then got their BFP. So you are NOT out yet.

Ash- I know how you feel :hugs: It's frustrating but all we can do is hold on to hope we'll have our own LO in our arms soon.

AFM, I'm stressed the **** out. The owner of the store I work at came down yesterday, and somehow Kevin's diagnosis of Lyme disease got brought up. He FREAKED OUT. Apparently his gf had it and doctors are very hesitant and almost unwilling to diagnose it so she went years and years with misdiagnosis before they finally found it. He was so blunt and harsh, he told me, "My girlfriend used to be the most beautiful person in the world. I've watched this disease deteriorate her to nothing. She's in so much pain constantly she says she'd like to go in front of the hospital, douse herself in gasoline and burn herself so they'll put her in a medically induced coma. She went from 120lbs to 240lbs from not being able to walk anymore because she is in such extreme pain, her entire body constantly aches. She has a picc line in her arm which she has to intravenously inject herself with antibiotics daily. I feel so sorry for you and your fiance." Like, um wow- so basically you're telling me my fiance's life is over and he's gonna be completely miserable??? AWESOME. What a wonderful day!! He then told me to go on instant Netflix and watch the documentary 'Under Our Skin.' It's about Chronic Lyme Disease (which is not supported by the AMA- they say it doesn't exist.) It was a VERY INTERESTING documentary but dear lord I hope we caught his Lyme in the early stages so he does not end up like those people in that documentary. I recommend you all watch it though if you have the time, I learned some amazing facts I never knew (almost every single person diagnosed with Alzheimers, MS, Lou Gerhigs also have the spyrochaete Borrelia (lyme disease). It's so much more common than we think and doctors are so hesitant to treat it because Chronic Lyme disease is not recognized by medical associations.

Sorry for my rant, lol, I had to get it out to someone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->