April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Omg Cassidy :( It's great you guys stayed on it and kept going to the doctor, I really hope that its early enough to get it under control.

Not really cool of your boss to freak you out like that though, I mean its good to know the possibilities but not really cool to make someone feel like there's no hope and that they're going to be miserable the rest if their life.

I HATE HATE HATE when people tell you their "horror" stories. Its effing bullsh**. Sorry but when DH was diagnosed with cancer we had everyone and their mother tell me what we should expect. From DH to be bed ridden and hardly able to move to horrific pain and constant crying out from it. Losing so much weight they are practically a skeleton etc. I understand things like that DO happen and I was so sorry to hear about peoples pains but that did NOT mean it was going happen to DH. The fact they were saying it to DH and freaking him the eff out made me the angriest. DH going through chemo was definitely rough but not nearly as bad as people made it out to be. I wouldn't worry too much about your DF. Every person and every case is different. Just keep your chin up and believe you guys caught it in time.

Nichole-I hope you get it today! I got mine within 24 hours, but that was during the week. I bet you get it today :)

Amanda and Rachel-The wait is killing me...I really hope she stays away for you both!

Nikki- I totally get waiting to temp. At least a few days each month I take a break from everything. I think it's important to have that time to focus on other things. I hope your cycle doesn't last 6 weeks! That's forever lol Yay for lacrosse! I'll be taking the dogs for another walk today, it's so nice here!

Ashlee-I totally get it. It's really hard to see others with babies or getting pregnant, especially the ones who neglect it. One of my friends that has 5 kids (none of them planned) was telling me about her cousin who has several children and has had 8 abortions. It just amazes me. Why don't the precious babies get put in bellies of women who want them instead of careless, irresponsible women? It makes no sense...

Cassidy-I'm sorry he freaked you out! For some reason, misery loves company...if we are suffering, we often feel better if others are suffering with us. Do NOT let it get to you! You guys were persistent and caught it, I'm sure he won't get to those stages. Either way, don't stress about it, there's nothing you can do but continue to be proactive and get him the help he needs. We are here for you!

Haven't tested again. I only have a digi in the house so that makes it easier...but I do have to go grocery shopping...I'm going to try my best to resist the hpt aisle. Still no sign of AF. 15 dpo...Cervix is really high and firm....ugh I wish she'd just show up if she's coming...I hate this waiting game

Nichole when are you going to test?

Amanda any testing for you? What dpo are you again?

Fingers crossed! xx

CD 1. Knew it was too good to be true....oh well. Onward I go...hopefully my reading will come back positive. Sonia I hope yours does too! We should get them the same day!

Cassidy - sorry you got freaked by him. You have to remind yourself that everybody handles illness differently. The same thing may take one person out and barely phase the other...I believe a lot of it is psychological. I walked around with an appendicitis for 6 days, and yet I get patients who say they can't walk because they are constipated for a day...sometimes people take advantage of a diagnosis when really it should empower them. That's my rant.

Boo for AF Rachel :( I was sure it would be your month!

I just have a feeling there's going to be a big burst of BFPs in this thread soon. It's gotta happen!!!! Our time will come :hugs: <3

Still no reading. I am trying to be patient :haha:. Since it's sunday I am going to give her tomorrow to send it to me. If still nothing I will contact her on Tuesday.

Ahhh Rachel...sorry hun...your now a mth closer to your bfp :thumbup: did u also order it yday??? i thought id b lucky to get mine today but i think itll come on monday...

Nikki....way to go on starting off so well with the wt loss...awesome commitment...keep it up girl :flower:

Julie....take your doggiess for a long long walk hun

cassidy....I can imagine the horror u felt...its easy for me to say dont hink abt way your boss told u....im sure ull think of it...but also think of the possibility of him not being one of those ppl who will suffer... Think of wat Nichole said... :hugs:

Waves, I think that's completely normal. I definitely did it too! A part of me wanted it to be relaxed and easy-- we even stopped actively trying for a month, in hopes of it "happening when we stopped trying" but it didn't. I use opks and tools so I have a bit more control over it. But I know that at any point, I can throw them all away and just bd when we feel like it and hope for a baby eventually. TTC is so stressful! I know that what ever you decide to do, will be the best way for you to ttc.

Thanks :) I'm THE most impatient person you'll meet. I hate not knowing what's going on at all. I hate waiting. Most time I get so worked up about a potential outcome, one that's the opposite of what I'm hoping for but then it all goes okay and I've worried for nothing. I'm just hoping that's how it is this time - I'm paranoid/worrying that I won't conceive anytime soon and I'll get that surprise BFP haha. Wishful thinking.

Ugh... I said I felt twinges the other night thinking maybe that was ovulation pain but I think I was wrong haha. I just had some serious ovulation-type pain from that same side I thought I felt those twinges. Definitely feels like what I'm used to from when I would have my period before my last pregnancy.

Would an OPK show up positive if it happened already today or are they only positive leading up to it?

Waves- My OPKs usually build up and then turn positive (same as the control line) day before I O, then the next day a super positive (test line darker than the control line- I always ovulate on this day for some reason), and then negative the next day. Everyone is different though.

Nichole- what day did you order your reading. I got mine 3 days after, NOT counting the day I sent it in.

And thanks everyone for your support. The documentary actually put my mind at ease, it seems the people who suffer the severe cases went anywhere from 5-20 years undiagnosed before they finally found out it was Lyme. So i'm hoping they caught his early enough where he will not suffer like that. Although if he turns out to be one with the horrible cases, I know there's nothing more we could do and I will be there to support him of course.

Rachel, Im so sorry AF got you! next cycle!

Nichole, Im impatiently waiting for your reading, too! You have to post it as soon as you get it!

Cassidy, bummer about your boss. That's very unprofessional! I'm glad that your fiance was diagnosed and being treated now, though!

AFM, Negative on FRER today (12dpo) and no real symptoms. I am EXHAUSTED though. Will probably have to take a nap! I went to target today for one item....left with $300 with of stuff. HOW does that always happen?!

I went to target today for one item....left with $300 with of stuff. HOW does that always happen?!

I work at Target... it happens VERY easily. I see it happen a million times a day (because guests always tell us when they came in for just one thing lol.)

Lol I went to target today too. I went for a few tanks for under my scrubs. I spent $100...that place is dangerous

I went for a few tanks too! Came out with tanks, a new shirt, a sweater, new curtains and a new shower curtain, some gum, some FRER's, a new angled Eye liner brush, and a rug... Who knew I needed all that stuff!

OH and I just got in a fight. Small but still ugh! I hate when we fight. And when our communication gets so poor that we end up fighting instead of talking :( were fine now, phew.

I'm waiting for AF over here. Pretty sure I'm out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"