April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Amanda, you said you were due for AF tomorrow at the latest right? I'll cross my fingers she stays away!

OH & I get into spats or bicker but it rarely lasts long. We go on to ignore each other for 15-20 minutes or so and then one of us will start talking about something & conversation will go on as if nothing happened. And I definitely don't mean to say that in a way that I think we have this awesome, anti-fighting relationship hahah. It has some sucky moments for sure. Days where I fight the urge to tell him to go away for a few days so I can have some peace & quiet around here (you know... aside from the baby lol) but for whatever reason, our arguments don't last long. My last relationship was pretty awful. I mean, really really awful and I just learned to let a lot go instead of arguing about it.

I want to use some sort of scanning machine to look inside my uterus/ovaries/lady nonsense and see what's going on down there haha. Egg or no egg? Being impatient really stinks.

Waves, yes AF should be here tomorrow. But my cycles have been off recently so it wouldn't surprise me if AF comes on Wednesday or Thursday, just to screw with me ! :(

We don't fight 98% of the time, but when we do, it isn't bad. I just don't like it all together :(

Lol Amanda, it is so easy to spend money there. Sucks you and OH got into a fight. When is AF due? Tomorrow? She hasn't come in full force here yet...prob by tomorrow.

I emailed my RE nurse for my lab orders....Nikki, or whoever else has had them, what tests besides FSH do they do at the beginning of your cycle?

Thanks for all the support with the BFN...I felt so much better about this not being my month before I got that bleeding and the very convincing line...I still wonder what happened with the bleeding? Oh well. Well my 30th B-day is less than a week away. Now that I definitely won't be getting my BFP by my 30th, maybe it will make TTC a little less stressful since that's all I wanted for the last year was to be pregnant by 30.

So I'm going to start a hopefully new trend....Pro's to not getting a BFP this month:
1) One more month of drinking
2) One less month of being uncomfortably pregnant in the hot summer
3) One more month being able to wear a bikini this summer
4) No chance of a Christmas baby now!!
5) I can go tanning
6) I could potentially get a BFP on Mother's Day, May 12 (Next AF due May 11th)

Hate to say it Rachel, but maybe a chemical? I did see that line, and if you don't normally spot during the TWW than maybe it's a possibility??

DF and I are the same way with fighting, Waves. Ignore each other for 20 minutes or so and then a conversation gets brought up and we forget all about it. I love it. We started dating when we were really young (16 and 18) and had a VERY rocky relationship. We used to constantly fight, and sometimes it would get a little hands on (nothing serious whatsoever- just like grabbing arms too hard and stuff and over-dramatic fighting over stupid shit... 99.9% of the time alcohol was involved.) So neither of us drink (not just because of that, we both were massive partiers when younger and just got it out of our system early). Our relationship has been so amazing that past 3.5 years and i'm just really happy. We have our days, but they're few and far between compared to before.

Amanda- I hope your fight blows over quickly and AF stays away :hugs:

Rachel, maybe it was a chemical, or just a really nasty faulty test! Either way, I l really like your approach for this next month! How fun would it be to get a bfp on Mothers day?!

Cassidy, ours blew over really quickly. Phew! I hope AF stays away too..but im 99% sure that it wasn't this month, so in a way, id like her to show her face so i can start trying again! What CD are you on? Are you getting close to O?

Rachel-I only got a "cd21" test. So I'm not sure what comes with cd3test. Sorry. Mirolee would know.....

Haha...i also did a target run today!! Bought opks. I spent $70, but need to go back and exchange $15 of it now. Target I'm coming back and don't take all my money!

I had a chemical the month I got pregnant with my 11 month old. We started TTC her in July of last year and got pregnant that first cycle. But it ended/I had an early miscarriage when my period was a week late on August 4th and it felt just like it did when I miscarried at 8 weeks several years earlier. Severely painful cramps, lots of bleeding/clots. Like AF but 100x worse. I don't know if chemicals can happen without incident like that but that was my experience with it. Maybe the FRER just couldn't pick up the hormones since the other tests were so light still?

Hi, all, joining in. :hi: Nichole rec'd the group to me. :)

I've been going through a tough time the last couple days (the end of cycle despair was really getting me) but I'm feeling better thanks to a talk with DH and thanks to BnB. :) The Pessimistic Heart is still fighting The More Optimistic Brain in a cage match, but the brain is at least now holding it's ground.

The Psychic reading sounds fun, and I'm thinking about it. Maybe when AF arrives (I feel sure I'm out this cycle at least, esp since the BD timing was not the best - tomorrow or the next day I should spot and that will pretty much confirm it)... I'm skeptical, but I do believe there are a few people out there who probably really do have a psychic gift (but I believe it's very very rare). Either way, it could be fun to get a reading...unless she says I won't have any children ever, and then that will be a real bummer. It'll give my Pessimistic Heart more ammo, so if I do it, I hope she doesn't say that!

PS: You can call me SmallTown, or ST, or whatever. ;)

I know what you ladies mean about Target: It is a den of temptation!

DH and I set up a TTC consolation prize for ourselves (kind of like the monthly pro's list): If I'm not PG by August, we go to Cedar Point (which I've been dying to visit again for years, and DH has never been to, and we both are into amusement parks). That way each time AF comes from then until after the Cedar Point trip I can say, "we'll, at least I'll have Cedar Point to look forward to". I'll have to come up with a new one after August. ...As you can tell, I'm not feeling very optimistic about my chances. I envision a long road. (I go to the gyno next week, and they said they'd send me for tests if I'm not PG by then).

Welcome ST! Sorry you're having a rough time. This is your 8th cycle? I just failed my 8th cycle...I absolutely love Cedar Point! I grew up in Michigan and went all the time. I live in SC now and we try to go each summer and meet our family there. We were just talking about it the other day and I thought damn, if I get pregnant, I won't be able to ride any rides!! We go in July or August.

Oh this is by far starting of to be the worst AF ever. Usually I get some bad cramps and I don't use anything heavier than a light tampon throughout my whole period....lets just say my morning has been bad and its only 6:30.

I'm laying in bed with a heat pack on my belly, took Tylenol and Motrin and I'm still cramping. You know that commercial with the witch flying around in a broom factory? I'm pretty sure that's what's happening inside...only this witch's broomstick is broken off and the bristles are strung with glass shards...

Thanks for the welcome, Rachel :) Yep, 8th cycle for me. Looks like we are on the same cycle (or I will be with you soon - I'll eat my hat if AF doesn't get me). No spotting yet, but I think my body is gearing up for it. Boo. Sorry your 8th wasn't the one. :hugs:

And sorry AF is giving you a really rough time! Bad, bad witchy! :grr::witch: My periods used to be like that all the time, so I totally understand what you mean about the witch in the broom factory. It's awful! I started going to an acupuncturist a few cycles ago, and thankfully it worked wonders. I was skeptical it would help the pain, but now I don't even have to use a heating pad (get a couple days of mildly annoying cramps) and only one heavy flow day that is not as heavy as the old heavy flow days. It blows my mind, still.

And yay, a fellow Cedar Point fan! I live in southern Ohio, but I haven't been able to get up to Cedar Point much, but I love it. If we both happen to go in August, maybe we'd run into each other!

morning!
TTC, i think you asked, so i will just say again: bloodwork that you should request - cd3: fsh and lh for sure, and free t4, tsh, estradiol, testosterone are good also. at 7dpo (which is called a cd21 test, but as we all know, does not have to be on day 21), you should have your progesterone checked. not only are you looking for normal levels, but you also want your fsh:lh ratio to be about 1:1 (mine was 1:4, way outta whack at the time of testing). your dr is probably going to say that all of these are overkill, but you dont want to wonder, right? another test is called AMH, and it tests your ovarian reserves. i like this link a lot:
https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/hormonelevels.html
hope that answers your question, and gives everyone a good outline!

Welcome ST :hugs:

I had a mini break down last night to Dh. I couldn't shake that gloomy I'm out feeling. If the :witch: gets me that means I might not be able to try again for 2 1/2 months and that kills me. For the past 7 months every other one has been anovulatory. I don't get my break though bleeding until day 45-60 and then is another 19 until O.

I know I'm only cd 9 but my LP is usually only 12. The only sign I have is tender bbs and they feel just like they do before AF. I'm going to try to keep my chin up and be positive until AF arrives. Maybe next cycle won't be anovulatory.

Oh and still no reading! Grrr I wanna know! :haha:

And yay, a fellow Cedar Point fan! I live in southern Ohio, but I haven't been able to get up to Cedar Point much, but I love it.

I live in NE Ohio, an hour away from Cedar Point. One of my absolute favorite places! I'm hoping to get pregnant before summer which sucks because that means I miss out on CP again but oh well. Anyway, that place is awesome!

AFM - I've never paid any attention to my CM before but since I had those ov pains yesterday, I decided to check it out and sure enough it seems like that's what happened. I fell asleep before we could BD last night though so it was 2 days that we didn't. :/

Welcome, ST! I am Amanda. Anxiously waiting for a bfp or my period to arrive. 13 dpo right now.

Rachel, ugh! I hope you feel better! My cramps/agony usually only lasts for the first day of my period.

Nichole, Im anxious for you! It should be here soon! :) I am also sending good vibes that you get a bfp, OR you ovulate next cycle !

Thanks, I really hope I ovulate. I know it is because of my weight. When I was losing weight for my wedding I was like clock work. I hope upping my exercise and eating perfectly will help me o.

I gave in and took a test this morning and of course it was bfn. I wasn't expecting much since its only 9dpo but at least I felt like I was doing something. The tww is the worst!

Hi ladies! So I was not good over the weekend and did not keep up with the threads, but I am all caught up now... it was an eventful weekend for the thread! Just wanted to send my love out to everyone! Too much stuff to comment on indiviually! I'll be more active now that the week has started again. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->