April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

amanda, if you dtd this morning, you do not need to again tonight, it would be better if you waited ~24 hours for a recharge. also, you can continue to have high LH for 1-3 days during your surge. you got your bases covered.

Thank you. getting a pos opk makes me nervous, I worry that i'm going to miss the egg!

I second Mirolee

I love how talkative you all are sometimes! Makes the day fly bye.

ugh its snowing here and I have to go coach lacrosse, hopefully NOT outside!

I am on CD 15 and had what i thought was a pos OPK yesterday. We dtd yesterday and this am. I just took another OPK for the fun of it, and it looked like this:

Am I still having an LH Surge? What are your thoughts? We will dtd again tonight, most likely, or wait until tomorrow morning.

Amanda - Wait until tomorrow morning! Spermies are supposedly more feisty and active in the morning, plus you don't want to over-kill in one day! :spermy:

Amanda- looks positive to me! But these girls around here can you tell you about multiple +OPK's for sure! Those damn things can be so tricky. I say go for it and DTD tonight and you'll be covered!

I always wondered who the hell has time to DTD in the morning.... I know I never did. I like sleep too much LOL.

Emily, good to know! I am not normally a fan of dtd in the morning, but it seems to be all the time we get these days! I always shower at night after we dtd. I don't have time to shower in the am after dtd before work, so i always worry that I go to work smelling like sex. yuck. hahah

Amanda- looks positive to me! But these girls around here can you tell you about multiple +OPK's for sure! Those damn things can be so tricky. I say go for it and DTD tonight and you'll be covered!

I always wondered who the hell has time to DTD in the morning.... I know I never did. I like sleep too much LOL.

ME TOO! OH LOVES to dtd in the morning, It is his favorite. I don't get it..I always worry that I don't have enough time to stay down and let those little suckers swim before getting up for work!

ME TOO! OH LOVES to dtd in the morning, It is his favorite. I don't get it..I always worry that I don't have enough time to stay down and let those little suckers swim before getting up for work!

TOTALLY get what you're saying about enough time to lay and let those guys do thier jobs... AND the smelling like sex part LOL. I just hate that by time we would both get up to pee and I have to brush my teeth like the minute I wake up or it drives me crazy... i mean after all that... I just want coffee. LOL

Frankly, I think morning BD is the worst. And I would never be able to do it during the week, since I am "supposed" to be at work by 7:30 (don't always quite make it on time...). But yes, men love it. I think it has to do with morning wood. LOL... it's like they wake up, and BAM, they are ready to go!

Ooooh we dtd in the morning on Wednesday, doggie, and it was the day after my hsg....maybe i do have a chance this month...but on the other hand, DH had just gotten off work....you think his swimmers were tired? Lol I wonder if its opposite if he's on nights...I don't care for morning sex but we are on opposite schedules so you gotta do what works lol. I had to go to work that morning so I stood on my head for a bit lmao after putting a softcup in. Then I got out of the shower and stood on my head for a bit again lmao. Oh I've gone mad. But if I get preggers I highly recommend it

Maybe I'm the odd ball, but I love it in the morning. We try to dtd at least a few times a day. I don't like coffee, so perhaps I use dh as my caffeine.

Ooooh we dtd in the morning on Wednesday, doggie, and it was the day after my hsg....maybe i do have a chance this month...but on the other hand, DH had just gotten off work....you think his swimmers were tired? Lol I wonder if its opposite if he's on nights...I don't care for morning sex but we are on opposite schedules so you gotta do what works lol. I had to go to work that morning so I stood on my head for a bit lmao after putting a softcup in. Then I got out of the shower and stood on my head for a bit again lmao. Oh I've gone mad. But if I get preggers I highly recommend it

you just made me laugh out loud, actually! ha ha ha. I hope you do get preggers this cycle!

Frankly, I think morning BD is the worst. And I would never be able to do it during the week, since I am "supposed" to be at work by 7:30 (don't always quite make it on time...). But yes, men love it. I think it has to do with morning wood. LOL... it's like they wake up, and BAM, they are ready to go!

It must be! OH wakes up READY TO GO every morning.

:rofl: TTC yoga! Yes, I do believe you've gone mad, but hey, if it works, it works! Which I realllly hope it does! :thumbup:

Yeah I was laughing out loud as I typed it...I hope I do too but I'm not expecting anything. We only dtd once during my fertile time, 3 days before O

Laura-Yay for the baby scan! So jealous of your beautiful growing miracle!

Emily-Thanks for the kudos! I just feel like it's silly to wait, I don't know why they make anyone wait...besides money, which would only benefit the doctors lol I say don't stress about your appointment! I bet you go in and they say the same thing as your psychiatrist! If they don't, I agree with the other girls, you know what's best for you, your body and your baby. Whatever happens you will both be ok :)

Cassidy-Your chart looks good! I don't see a line...but I think I have picky eyes lol Thank goodness for the cheap tests so you can POAS like crazy! However, I would suggest holding your pee as long as you can or just wait until the morning! You're getting crazy! lol

Amanda-Welcome!!!

Rachel-I bet you end up preggo this month just bc you are so convinced you won't be lol Between your yoga moves and bding ONLY 3 days before O...I bet you'll be knocked up lol

AFM-All I had done today was have my blood drawn. I didn't even talk with my doc yet. I should get the results at the end of the week or beginning of next week at the latest...I hope it's sooner rather than later!

Julie, yeah I thought about that...my bday is the 20th and since I didn't get knocked up on time (my 30 year goal), I'm just going to get trashed. Hope my husband doesn't arrest me lol. But watch me end up pregnant and unable to party...

Hope all your labs come back a-ok! I'm going on cd3 next cycle for labs. Even though I'm not going to be obsessive (besides standing on my head and softcups lol), I'm still going to go through with all the fertility testing

Julie- you're totally right. I was just being impatient because my tests showed up right then!! Lol. I'm not peeing until I get home from work.. that will be a 6 1/2 hour hold... so if there was something on those tests it should definitely show more. I think they were evap/indent lines.. but we'll see! I hope your blood work comes back perfect! :)

Rachel- LMAO. I stood on my head too this cycle, as well as rotated between sides, and fell asleep after BD- didn't get out of bed till about 12 hours after. FX!!!

As for morning BD... HA! DF is never down for it. He's always a grumpy butt in the morning :growlmad:

Cassidy-You may have said it and I missed it, but did they ever find out what was going on with DH?

Rachel-When do you expect AF? Did you actually ever find out what they saw in your uterus?

Nichole? What's happening with you?

I hope my labs turn out ok too! I really think I probably just need to get healthy. I eat WAY too much junk. Surely that will show in the labs though. I'm just hoping if something shows up, it's a simple fix...If nothing else, when we had our tarot cards read they said we'd be pregnant in September...That's only 5 or 6 months away! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->