April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

I took vit B all last cycle too. Last cycle FF thought I o-ed 2 days before I think I oed. If I did O 2 days before I think I oed then last cycle was a 15 day LP. If I oed on the day I think I oed then it was a 12 day LP. FF says my longest LP is 12 days, shortest is 9 days and average is 11days. Today is day 12 dpo.

Last cycle my fertility doc did blood work on what FF thought was 7dpo, but I thought it was only 5 dpo and to be honest the progestrogen level of 10.36 is good (should be between 10-15), but I don't think it was at peak... which would put me possible at 5dpo not 7dpo... so I don't know if last cycles possible 15 day LP like FF thought is correct. I think I am a 12 day LP girl.

Mirolee-
by how many days would it lengthen it? could it do 11 day average all the way to 15 day? in just 2 full cycles of taking it?

OR

would it do average 11 day LP and change it to a 12 day LP? in just 2 full cycles of taking it?

Well now I feel I may see a faint something! But it's probably an evap line... or my line eye kicking back in!! :haha:

I'll probably test again tonight with some amount of holding.. embracing the addiction <3

Attachments

• wondfos 009.jpg
    wondfos 009.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 14
  • wondfos 0091.jpg
    wondfos 0091.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 12
  • wondfos 0092.jpg
    wondfos 0092.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 13
I see a faint something on the last picture. Can't tell if its an evap or the start of a line! Crossing my fingers and toes that it turns pink!

Emily - I would talk to your psychiatrist about your meds. Have they thought about lithium? Sometimes it's more harmful to stop the meds especially if your bipolar is severe. Good luck with all that. It's a hard thing to go through.

Cassidy - I think you're preggers! Fx!!

Robert - welcome. Lol I've seen your name on other posts and always wondered myself. What's your real name?

AFM - 3 dpo today but not holding out hope for anything this cycle since our bd timing was so poor. But with the hsg maybe it will help increase my odds

Emily - I would talk to your psychiatrist about your meds. Have they thought about lithium? Sometimes it's more harmful to stop the meds especially if your bipolar is severe. Good luck with all that. It's a hard thing to go through.

I'm not severe enough get lithium. Lamictal is actually an anti-seizure med used to stop manic episodes is peeps with bipolar II (which is like, bipolar lite, like what I have), and is taken throughout pregnancy in people with epilepsy, which is why they know it is relatively safe. I feel pretty safe about it... I just feel like they are going to add MORE anxiety instead of easing it.

Ahhh I really hope so!! I don't want to get my hopes up and always try not to, but I always do!! Lol I just feel like our BD timing was the best it's been so far and I so so hope we got that egg!!

Cassidy - I think you're preggers! Fx!!

Robert - welcome. Lol I've seen your name on other posts and always wondered myself. What's your real name?

AFM - 3 dpo today but not holding out hope for anything this cycle since our bd timing was so poor. But with the hsg maybe it will help increase my odds

My real name is Amanda.

Welcome Amanda! I think we'll use your real name instead of calling you Robert ;)

Cassidy i think i c sth and your chart looks great so hopefully the new stock of tests tht your getting will show results u want :flower:
Nikki...your chart looks gud too...lets hope the temp dip isnt a bad thing...
Emily...im sure ur scared of the appointment but like u keep saying its better u know...and probably ul b relieved to hear tht there rnt as many things to fear as u antisipate...will pray for things to go well for u dear :hugs:
Amanda...welcome !!!!
Julie...waiting to hear how your appt went??

from what i saw, it can do either: add 1-3 days on a cycle. each woman is different, and it depends onthe dose. i was on b vit complex 100 mg/day and my lp went from 11-15 days. when i took 50 mg/day (which i'm on now) it went from 10/11 days to 12/13 days.

Thanks mirolee....im only doing 50mg/day.

Cassidy I think you are right with your o day, looking at your chart. I defo see something in the last picture!!

Nope I thought I had been feeling movement Kyla but looking at the screen watching bubba bounce all over the place whilst I felt nothing confirmed I had been feeling gas!! Lol!

Oh Emily, babe, I would listen to your body and do what feels right for you! You have to work out which is best for you, to be on the meds or not. :hugs:

This may be a dumb question, but I am new to the TTC world. What are the benefits of having a longer LP? Currently, mine is 12-13 days, should I start taking certain vitamins to extend it?

NoGreaterLove- 12-13 days is fine, anything under 12 days they may recommend taking it to lengthen it because it can possibly affect implantation.

Thank you. I'm seeing a new ob-gyn next month because the one I currently see is awful and I think I want to gather a list of serious questions for her related to my fertility. I don't know how I'm not pregnant after a miscarriage and two years of bd'ing. I mean I know that some people have been trying much longer than that, but I'm becoming frustrated with myself. Maybe she could run a few tests...

I am on CD 15 and had what i thought was a pos OPK yesterday. We dtd yesterday and this am. I just took another OPK for the fun of it, and it looked like this:

Am I still having an LH Surge? What are your thoughts? We will dtd again tonight, most likely, or wait until tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• IMG_2751.jpg
    IMG_2751.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g