April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Really no reading till now???? tht sucks :growlmad: and here i am goin on refreshing my inbox :dohh:

Emily and lausie u shud get a reading too...i was reading of some other baby websites abt pregnant women getting there reading done by suzy and she predicts the sex correctly for all of them and the stuff theyll endure while pregnant and length of labour... then well all hae predictions :)

Nikki and mirolee...u have to get your too

Sonia - No, I'll pass. LOL... I am driving myself crazy anyway wondering! I'm just gonna wait and see what the scan says on May 28th (assuming private parts can be seen). I don't want another opinion on what he/she is since I flip-flop about every hour on what he/she is going to end up being. We have just taken to calling him/her "Cubby." I figured since I am a mommy bear, little bean is my cub, just like my son is. :) <3

Sonia - No, I'll pass. LOL... I am driving myself crazy anyway wondering! I'm just gonna wait and see what the scan says on May 28th (assuming private parts can be seen). I don't want another opinion on what he/she is since I flip-flop about every hour on what he/she is going to end up being. We have just taken to calling him/her "Cubby." I figured since I am a mommy bear, little bean is my cub, just like my son is. :) <3

Awwww thts sooo cute...well were anyways playing the guessing game here so thts fun for us too :haha:

Still no sign of AF over here. Having some cramps but nothing really like AF. I am normally in agony right before she arrives. I just took an IC and there is *something* there, but I think its in my head! I'll try to upload a pic later.

Still no sign of AF over here. Having some cramps but nothing really like AF. I am normally in agony right before she arrives. I just took an IC and there is *something* there, but I think its in my head! I'll try to upload a pic later.

ooooooooooooo lets c a pic.... sooon

Should I e-mail her again asking where my reading is? Think I should wait until tomorrow? I am really frustrated here... She is in the UK so it is after 8:30pm there.

Should I e-mail her again asking where my reading is? Think I should wait until tomorrow? I am really frustrated here... She is in the UK so it is after 8:30pm there.

i say theres no harm in mailing and asking... i wud if its already 3 days

Fingers crossed for you!!!

I sent her a message from her contact option on her website.

I would email her... there is always a chance there could have been an oversight on her part, or technical difficulties! It can't hurt just to send an email her way.

So on a different note... DHs 30th bday is coming up on 29th of april .... some close frends and i have booked an oceanfront rental for the weekend...so 4 couples ...its also another friends bday on the same day and hes turning 40... so it a suprise for both the guys...right now dh has been telling me tht he just wants to stay at home and go out to dinner with me and ive been like...uummmm...okayyyyy.... well im sure hell enjoy it... im making him a cake... so tring some majoy fondant wor on it...its a computer geek so ill be doin some of his fav things on the cake with fondant... wish me luck tht it turns out the way i want it to b.. :flower:

I got a response back about my reading.

Hi Nichole, you paid via e-cheque so the payment hasn't cleared yet, PayPal estimate it will clear between the 17th and 19th April. I have done your reading so I will send it as soon as PayPal notify me that the payment has cleared. Hope that's ok for you.
Suzy x

I must have hit the wrong option on paypal. I thought I used a credit card. Boo for having to wait longer!

The payment is cleared through my back so it must be paypal taking forever. DARN YOU PAYPAL! :haha:

I made that mistake once when trying to buy IC's on ebay-- ended up taking weeks for them to arrive. horrid!

I've been axiously awaiting the reading so this sucks that I have to wait another 2-4 days. But, like you said, at least I wasn't forgotten about.

Oh gosh wat does this mean...i dont have paypal too.. i paid with a cc... hopefully i shud get mine tomorrow...if not shes goin to get a mail from me too... i wud b even more anxious tht now she has your reading n yet not giving it to u ....grrrr :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->