April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

i got my reading :happydance:

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of June 2013 from a cycle that starts in May. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of February 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 15th. I can also see two more children in your future, another boy, born in 2017 and a girl in 2018.

Well...to b honest im confused now... i wasnt even gonna try in may :wacko:... i mean i was gonna do the ntnp.... hmmmmm

Nichole- Boo for having to wait longer!!!!! That sucks hun i'm sorry!!!

Amanda- I WANNA SEE A PIC!!! Prove Suzy wrong!! :)

Waves- I've read many stories of people getting their BFPs when they only BD'd 3 days before O. I've even heard stories of 5 days before O!!!!!

Cassidy(clynn11)'s: #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 11th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: 2016, #3- :pink: 2019.

Sonia(pdxmom)'s #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 15th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: 2017, #3- :pink: 2018.

Amanda(RobertRedford)'s : #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 21st 2014 :blue:, #2- :pink: late 2017/early 2018.

Ashlee(asmcsm)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Apr 3rd 2014 :blue:, #2- :pink: mid 2017.

Julie(jury3)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Apr 9th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: early 2017.

So I find it very weird all of ours are SO CLOSE. I'm in other threads that other women are participating in and they've gotten predicted BFPs for Sept., Oct., Dec., some even said they would need help conceiving or she didn't see anymore children in their future. So I just find it odd ours are all SO similar. But hey, we're due for some BFP's in here right?! Can you imagine if she's right, June and July we'd be seeing so many BFPs!!!

pdxmom, thats right around Cassidy and I! WOOHOO!

Cassidy, Pics attached. I cant get a good quality pic that shows the line/shadow. I have FRER still that I want to use, but know it will be negative!

Attachments

• IMG_2881.jpg
    IMG_2881.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2882.jpg
    IMG_2882.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 7
honestly.... im starting to not believe this.... im sad to say tht tho... :shrug: well its a gud thing actually then i wont b too shocked if i dont c mine...moreover with her seeing 3 kids for me...well dh is in for a shock...he said no more than 1.... but id love to have soo many more... :haha:

So whose cycle starts in the beginning of june??? my present cycle started on 6th so if i stay on track then my next will b may 6 and then june 6 .... huh

Hi ladies,

These readings are all very interesting! Kinda makes me want to get one! Yesterday was awful, I had very minimal bleeding the two days after D&C and then out of no where had horrible cramping and was passing huge clots (sorry TMI) which I wasn't expecting at all...doctor said is was normal and would calm down and it did.

Finally got the courage to leave the house today because I have to go back to work tomorrow and burst into tears at whole foods. It must have been "bring your infant grocery shopping day". Embarrassing, but I really didn't give a shit. My best friend is due in two weeks, my cousins wife in August...I just cannot be that bitter, FML person. I want to enjoy these people that I love so much and their babies that I cant wait to meet. I made my girlfriend promise me she wouldn't "tip toe" around her baby-related news with me...that would hurt the most. We loved and wanted our LO so badly but I have to believe that we will have our rainbow and everything will be ok...as hard as that is right now.

The doctor told us to wait two cycles to try again (D&C bleed, AF, and then an additional AF). Does anyone have any advice on this? I've read a lot of stories of woman getting pregnant after D&C even before AF, and then many people who say their doctors said only one cycle was necessary? We'd like to try again ASAP, but I would like to have at least one AF first...Even my doctor that said two cycles said that there was absolutely no medical basis for the full two, that that's just what they recommend. Thoughts?

Hi ladies,

These readings are all very interesting! Kinda makes me want to get one! Yesterday was awful, I had very minimal bleeding the two days after D&C and then out of no where had horrible cramping and was passing huge clots (sorry TMI) which I wasn't expecting at all...doctor said is was normal and would calm down and it did.

Finally got the courage to leave the house today because I have to go back to work tomorrow and burst into tears at whole foods. It must have been "bring your infant grocery shopping day". Embarrassing, but I really didn't give a shit. My best friend is due in two weeks, my cousins wife in August...I just cannot be that bitter, FML person. I want to enjoy these people that I love so much and their babies that I cant wait to meet. I made my girlfriend promise me she wouldn't "tip toe" around her baby-related news with me...that would hurt the most. We loved and wanted our LO so badly but I have to believe that we will have our rainbow and everything will be ok...as hard as that is right now.

The doctor told us to wait two cycles to try again (D&C bleed, AF, and then an additional AF). Does anyone have any advice on this? I've read a lot of stories of woman getting pregnant after D&C even before AF, and then many people who say their doctors said only one cycle was necessary? We'd like to try again ASAP, but I would like to have at least one AF first...Even my doctor that said two cycles said that there was absolutely no medical basis for the full two, that that's just what they recommend. Thoughts?

Sweetie...Im so sorry ur goin thro a rough patch...it will get better...trust me...ii know u mst be thinking easier said than done...but things will look up....dont leave faith... As far as women getting preg immediately yeah ive heard lots of those.. and after 1 cycle... honeslty i want to tell u to at least wait til 1 af...only reason being tht u heal physically completely and ull hoefully b alil better emotionally... i think the doc too just wants to u wait a couple of cycle as he wants your system to heal completely after the d&c .... i cant think of another reason...
Oh and ya u shud totally get your reading too...its always gud to have things to look forward too :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was told to wait two cycles to ttc after my D&C in october for two reasons-- to let your body heal and cervix go back to normal size, as well as let your uterine lining get thicker (they strip it all during the procedure) also to get a normal period so they have a better idea of dating the age of the pregnancy when you do get a bfp.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time, Disney. It does get easier, I promise! Question: Have your boobs gone back to your normal size? About two days after my D&C, my boobs got big, hard, and firm and then I started leaking! I was fully lactating for about a month after. It wouldn't go away! Talk about awkward.

I am so sorry Disney :hugs: I hope it gets easier for you soon.

So jealous you got your reading Sonia!

It's weird that everyone is getting around the same month for conception. Makes me a bit nervous with mine. I will be the one who's reading says I will conceive next year or something.

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 27th. I can also see another child in your future, another boy, born in late 2016.

I'm at work but I just wanted to post this real quick!!! I'll jump back on later!!

I'm due for AF July 4th. Supposed to ovulate mid June.

Ooh, Rachel! I like your prediction!

It is so strange that we're all getting them so close together!! I think Suzy knows that we are all friends :)

I was told to wait two cycles to ttc after my D&C in october for two reasons-- to let your body heal and cervix go back to normal size, as well as let your uterine lining get thicker (they strip it all during the procedure) also to get a normal period so they have a better idea of dating the age of the pregnancy when you do get a bfp.

I'm sorry you're having a rough time, Disney. It does get easier, I promise! Question: Have your boobs gone back to your normal size? About two days after my D&C, my boobs got big, hard, and firm and then I started leaking! I was fully lactating for about a month after. It wouldn't go away! Talk about awkward.

I was very scared of that- they actually deflated some but my nipples are very twingy, almost itchy?!

How long after the procedure did you get your AF? Maybe we will wait for AF, then NTNP for that cycle, then AF and then really go for it? I'm still looking at like June/July and that's with "semi-normal" cycles. Argh...

My bosses at work know thank goodness but I feel like I can't even look anyone in the eye. I told other co-workers we had a death in the family but left the details out. Fingers crossed for no breakdowns...public anyway.

I didn't really get AF. I had the mirena put in immediately after the procedure to make not trying for a few months a bit easier (no pills to remember, etc) so my first real period was late November, when I had it taken out.

My nipples were really tingly, too! Avent makes amazing ice packs just for your boobs (seriously, they're amazing) incase they do start leaking. I highly recommend them!

I didn't really get AF. I had the mirena put in immediately after the procedure to make not trying for a few months a bit easier (no pills to remember, etc) so my first real period was late November, when I had it taken out.

My nipples were really tingly, too! Avent makes amazing ice packs just for your boobs (seriously, they're amazing) incase they do start leaking. I highly recommend them!

if you dont mind me asking, are you scared to be trying again? I feel so jaded, like all the innocence will be taken out of it for me now..

So glad you guys are getting your readings! Though it sucks that Nicole's payment got messed up :/. Looking forward to seeing what her's says.

It seems like there's going to be a whole lot of boys coming our way if Suzy is right

Disney-I'm sorry you had a hard day. I hope things get better! Hugs!

:hugs: I did, at first. But, I'm honestly glad that I had the IUD for a while and had to take a bit of a break from trying. I needed to heal a lot more than I had expected, and It was nice to have some time to recover. Emotionally, I was absolutely DRAINED for quite some time. I remember sitting on the couch watching some TV show (honestly, cant remember what it was) and before I knew it, I was SOBBING. I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster-- still ridden with tons of hormones. Physically, my body felt really weak. I needed sleep, I needed to eat well, I needed to get my head back on straight. I spent a lot of time on me. I felt selfish because so many people didn't get it. To them it was "just" a miscarriage, but to me, it was my child that I had lost after loving SO much for months. I felt empty. The most important thing was that I let myself grieve. I let myself be sad and I cried. I got angry and mad and sad.

It does get easier--I promise. and you will have bad days. Every day is easier than the last :)

Now that we are trying again, I am hopeful. I know that everything happens for a reason and that we will get pregnant again-- and it will be a healthy, full term pregnancy. You will, too! Give it time. Take some time to yourself, spend some quality time with OH, and let your body heal. It went through quite an ordeal! As always, we're here for you!

Disney :hugs: I'm sorry you're having to go through all of this hun. I haven't experienced it myself so I don't have much advice to give on that aspect- but we are all here for you :hugs:

Rachel- if Suzy was right you'd be due on mine and Nikki's DH's b-days lmao!

Cassidy(clynn11)'s: #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 11th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: 2016, #3- :pink: 2019.

Sonia(pdxmom)'s #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 15th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: 2017, #3- :pink: 2018.

Amanda(RobertRedford)'s : #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 21st 2014 :blue:, #2- :pink: late 2017/early 2018.

Rachel(TTCaWee1)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Mar 27th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: late 2016.

Ashlee(asmcsm)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Apr 3rd 2014 :blue:, #2- :pink: mid 2017.

Julie(jury3)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Apr 9th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: early 2017.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->