April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

I'm getting excited..May is only a few weeks away! Still no signs of AF. I'd like her to hurry it up and show her face, So I can get to trying again! I just did a little math..If my period comes tomorrow, and I have a normal cycle this coming month, and got my BFP in may, based on my cycle dates..I would have an EDD of Feb 20th. Creepy.

OK, I'm leaving work so I prob won't check in for the rest of the day, but I am EXCITED for our June and July threads!!! I'll bet someone gets one in May, too! If not April! There is still time! <3

I'm excited for June/July too!!

I talked one of my coworkers into a reading tonight. She's had 3 failed iui's with unexplained inferftility. So it'll be interesting to see what hers says.

So Nikki, I was talking to another nurse who's husband had no motility but otherwise SA was great. He had a cyst that was blocking sperm and by the time they made it out they were dead. Might be worth getting DH an ultrasound or a little more of an investigation. She said he had surgery and she got pregnant that cycle.

Waves- I've read many stories of people getting their BFPs when they only BD'd 3 days before O. I've even heard stories of 5 days before O!!!!!

Thanks! That's definitely reassuring. It's so funny because I walked into work today & went back to the fitting room (part of where I work in the store) and we have these rolling racks that we put clothes on that need to be put back onto the sales floor. Well one was sitting there, empty, but laying on the bottom of it was an OPK. I felt like it was some sort of sign haha. So I'm feeling a little hopeful still but we'll just have to wait and see. We're going to BD tonight just in case & I think I'm going to officially put myself in the 2ww.

Well I was curious so I Googled and came across this:

The day of ovulation: You might have heard or might believe that the best day to get pregnant is the day that a woman ovulates. It is important to know when you ovulate and to try to time intercourse close to ovulation, but the day of ovulation is not the best day to get pregnant.

The day before ovulation: Interestingly, the day before ovulation is actually a better day to conceive on than the day of. This may be because sperm that are ejaculated the day before ovulation have had time to mature and reach the egg.

Two days before ovulation: Even more interesting, researchers have found that a woman&#8217;s chance of conceiving two days before ovulation is just as likely, if not more likely, as the day before ovulation. What this means for couples trying to conceive is that timing intercourse to occur a couple days before ovulation and the day before ovulation will give them the greatest chance of conceiving.

So two days before is actually a very good chance for conceiving and that makes me feel a heck of a lot better! I ordered a bunch of HPTs off of Ebay the other day and it said estimated delivery would be this Thursday but I just checked and it's not marked as "shipped" yet so I guess we'll see. I can't test for awhile anyway so it doesn't matter and I figure the longer I don't have them, the less likely I'll be to test too early.

I am trying to find little things keep me optimistic for a bfp. My latest thing is the way my cat is acting. She is being SUPER affectionate. She has been making sure to sit by me all day with a paw touching me. If I move over to the other couch she follows and curls up next to me. Maybe she is sensing something.:shrug:

Amanda, DH and I do SMEP. It makes sure there are always swimmers up there waiting to meet the egg. It is suppose to increase your chances. Hopefully it works!

Welcome ST :hugs:

I had a mini break down last night to Dh. I couldn't shake that gloomy I'm out feeling. If the :witch: gets me that means I might not be able to try again for 2 1/2 months and that kills me. For the past 7 months every other one has been anovulatory. I don't get my break though bleeding until day 45-60 and then is another 19 until O.

I know I'm only cd 9 but my LP is usually only 12. The only sign I have is tender bbs and they feel just like they do before AF. I'm going to try to keep my chin up and be positive until AF arrives. Maybe next cycle won't be anovulatory.

Oh and still no reading! Grrr I wanna know! :haha:

Thanks for the welcome! :hugs:

Sorry you had a mini breakdown and got the gloomy feeling too! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Yeah, I'd be upset if I couldn't try again for a few months, too! Is your DH going on a business trip or something?

FX'd next cycle is an O cycle and they keep on being O cycles! [-o&lt; :dust:

Saw your later post about accidentally picking e-check on paypal and that making it take longer to get your reading - I hate how paypal has e-check as a default, it's so easy to forget to make sure it's changed to credit/debit card! Well, at least you now know it's just a matter of the check clearing - hope it clears soon, can't wait to hear your prediction! I know what you mean about worrying you'll be the one to get a later prediction (I'm worried she'd say no kids at all for me!).

I am trying to find little things keep me optimistic for a bfp. My latest thing is the way my cat is acting. She is being SUPER affectionate. She has been making sure to sit by me all day with a paw touching me. If I move over to the other couch she follows and curls up next to me. Maybe she is sensing something.:shrug:

Aw, adorable! :3 Hope she's onto something!

---

And yay, a fellow Cedar Point fan! I live in southern Ohio, but I haven't been able to get up to Cedar Point much, but I love it.

I live in NE Ohio, an hour away from Cedar Point. One of my absolute favorite places! I'm hoping to get pregnant before summer which sucks because that means I miss out on CP again but oh well. Anyway, that place is awesome!

AFM - I've never paid any attention to my CM before but since I had those ov pains yesterday, I decided to check it out and sure enough it seems like that's what happened. I fell asleep before we could BD last night though so it was 2 days that we didn't. :/

Yay, another Cedar Point fan and fellow Ohioan! :happydance: How lucky to live so close to Cedar Point! (I live an hour away from Kings Island, and get a season pass each year, so I guess I could also console myself I won't miss riding the rides at Kings Island if I don't get my bfp by summer, as well as with the trip to Cedar Point).

Bummer you didn't catch more of O, but you should still be in with a chance. :hugs:

---

Thanks for the welcome and FX'd you get that bfp, Amanda! :hugs::dust: I can't tell from the pic, but maybe a later test will tell the tale. FX'd

---

Good luck with the birthday cake and stuff, Sonia! :cake:

---

Disney, my condolences for your loss! :( :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope you get your rainbow baby real soon!

---

AFM: I sprained both my wrists in my sleep recently (can't remember if I mentioned that here) and finally had to break down and buy wrist supports/braces, today. I can still type and use the mouse with them on, but it's a little difficult. But my wrists feel better being splinted. Hopefully now they will heal soon.

Still no spotting so far, but usually dpo 13 is the day I spot so we'll see what happens tomorrow. I predict spotting. Although I did check my CP, and my cervix feels different than it normally does by this point (normally when it feels like AF is coming on, the cervix is sensitive in a hurty way, and it felt totally all right today). Ah, but my body has trolled me so often, with what seem like hopeful signs, that I don't have much hope for any hopeful signs any more. I'll prob take an hpt tomorrow esp if I don't spot, though.

ST thanks for the love :hugs: I hope those are good signs you are getting! FX'd and keep us posted. How did you sprain your wrists while you slept??

I wouldn't be able to try again if next month is anovulatory. I won't O next next and will have to wait for break through bleeding. That wont happen for 45-60 days. Once I get my break through bleeding, it will be another 19 days until ovulation. So worst cast scenario, I will have to wait 79 days from when AF starts to try again. I am super hoping that doesn't happen. I am going to try and do what I can to ovulate. I am really hoping that if I lose weight it will start to regulate my cycles.

Amanda, DH and I do SMEP. It makes sure there are always swimmers up there waiting to meet the egg. It is suppose to increase your chances. Hopefully it works!

Never heard of it but it makes sense!

When TTC my 11 month old, I made sure to elevate my hips afterward. This time I've been lazy. I don't elevate my hips but I make sure to stay in bed/laying down. It works out so that it's right before we're going to sleep for the night so I'm laying in bed for at least 5 hours.

ST thanks for the love :hugs: I hope those are good signs you are getting! FX'd and keep us posted. How did you sprain your wrists while you slept??

I wouldn't be able to try again if next month is anovulatory. I won't O next next and will have to wait for break through bleeding. That wont happen for 45-60 days. Once I get my break through bleeding, it will be another 19 days until ovulation. So worst cast scenario, I will have to wait 79 days from when AF starts to try again. I am super hoping that doesn't happen. I am going to try and do what I can to ovulate. I am really hoping that if I lose weight it will start to regulate my cycles.

Ah, I failed to do the math! That makes sense. I hope your cycles regulate one way or the other! (and best wishes on the weight loss project) There's also always the hope that Clomid or something like that could help you if it doesn't get righted naturally. :hugs:

And you're welcome and thanks! :hugs: Well, it's technically dpo 13 now and still no spotting but it's only just now dpo13. We'll see what happens later today (my sleep schedule got wonky again, so I'll prob take a nap at some point before my acupuncture appointment). I think I just slept on the wrists wrong (I had rolled over into a position where both my arms were behind my head a couple nights in a row). It's freaky. I still can't believe I managed to sprain them in my sleep. I googled and found that I'm not the only one to have done such a thing, so I guess it happens. Weird.

I went ahead and took an hpt and it was bfn, as expected. :nope: Still no spotting yet, but I predict I'll get some by the end of the day.

Bfn hpt 10dpo. No signs besides tender bbs. I really think I'm out this month. Af is suppose to arrive in 2 days. I guess we will see what happens.

I got my reading :yipee:

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of August 2013 from a cycle that starts in July. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of April 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 26th. I can also see two more children in your future, both boys, born in 2017 and 2019.

I am a bit skeptical now. I am definitely only planning one kid so to potentially have a kid in 2019 seems way off. That would make dh 41. I guess u never know. August is my birthday month so getting my bfp then would be awesome.

Hi ladies!

In regards to SMEP, I got my BFP the FIRST month we did it! I highly recommend it! It's nice to have a schedule too, to take the guess work out of when you should be BDing. I also used PreSeed lubricant. I think those made the biggest difference it our success.

Rachel- Thanks for the info about your co-worker, but my DH has 0% Morphology, his motility is very high. However, I do think I'd like him to go to an urologist because he has a few questions for that doc.

Rachel- Thanks for the info about your co-worker, but my DH has 0% Morphology, his motility is very high. However, I do think I'd like him to go to an urologist because he has a few questions for that doc.

Nikki - How is the work drama???

Emily- nothing new. Still haven't had the "talk" with the problem child. However I am told changes are happening to her and I will know "soon". As for being put on "leave", I am not sure yet. I might be forced to take paid time off Thursday and Friday this week. However I am still waiting to hear what is going on. Seems like my position MIGHT work out fine. However DH still hasn't hears ANYTHING! and he is up a week from Friday. .... so in all NOTHING new. I am just staying relaxed during this all, because stressing isn't healthy.

Gud morning :flower:

Girls dont worry abt the bfns now...they just go to say ur a lil closer to your BFP :)

Nichole- yaay on the getting the reading...i totally understand u being skeptical cos i felt the same wen i got mine...cos A. Im not really gonna try in June and B. Dh really thinks we rnt gonna have mroe than 1 kid... So yday wen i told him wat my reading said he said now u shud immediately know not to believe tht...:wacko: Well... knowing me im still gonna believe at least alil bit :haha:

Nikki - thts a great attitude abt not stressing over the work related issues... gud for u.... im gonna say a tiny pray tht both of u keep your jobs :hugs:

Emily - tho i havent got a chance till now but im totally gonna try SMEP... tht was the plan of the mth i miscarried... well thts definitely the way im goin wen we start trying...

Smalltowngirl - have u also got one of suzy raynes readings ordered... i seem to forget....

DO we have everyones readings in???
Well yday i decided tht im gonna start using the castor oil pack thing...it supposedly helps fertility... i was checking online and i found this video of a fertility massage ... gonna start tht too... thought of sharing it with u girls... it cant do anything bad so y not :kiss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpJLfLHe0B0

Oh also today i have my dr app... its the first after the misscariage and mtx shot...hes gonna talk abt wat to do from here... honestly im alil nervous tht hell say sth bad but im more happy tht ive covered enuf time to start thinking of the next step in ttc... :flower: do any of u have any suggestions in question i shud ask my doc today... my minds kinda blank and i want to go in with sth u know??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->