April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Oh also today i have my dr app... its the first after the misscariage and mtx shot...hes gonna talk abt wat to do from here... honestly im alil nervous tht hell say sth bad but im more happy tht ive covered enuf time to start thinking of the next step in ttc... :flower: do any of u have any suggestions in question i shud ask my doc today... my minds kinda blank and i want to go in with sth u know??

I can't think of any questions hun, but I'll be thinking about you and I will be anticipating your response on how it goes! :hugs: I'll bet he'll say that he sees no reason why you can't start trying within the next two months. Do you feel like you have physically all healed up?

Nichole- YAY! for the reading! HOW EXCITING! We're all so close together!

Cassidy(clynn11)'s: #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 11th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: 2016, #3- :pink: 2019.

Sonia(pdxmom)'s #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 15th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: 2017, #3- :pink: 2018.

Amanda(RobertRedford)'s : #1- June :bfp: from May Cycle. EDD Feb 21st 2014 :blue:, #2- :pink: late 2017/early 2018.

Rachel(TTCaWee1)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Mar 27th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: late 2016.

Ashlee(asmcsm)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Apr 3rd 2014 :blue:, #2- :pink: mid 2017.

Julie(jury3)'s : #1- July :bfp: from June Cycle. EDD Apr 9th 2014 :blue:, #2- :blue: early 2017.

Nichole(NDTaber9211)'s: #1- August :bfp: from July Cycle. EDD Apr 26th 2014 :pink:, #2- :blue: 2017, #3- :blue: 2019.

still no sign of AF. Haven't taken another test yet. FRER was VERY negative yesterday. No real symptom, just that my boobs are tingly.

I got super emotional for no reason earlier... I think the :witch: is going to rear her ugly head soon :(

AF got me :( Trying not to cry but man I hate to the disappointment! Onto CD1..and, lets get some bfp's going-- haven't seen any recently!

I got super emotional for no reason earlier... I think the :witch: is going to rear her ugly head soon :(

Pregnancy hormones and AF hormones can make you emotional! I seriously felt like AF was on her way when I got my BFP. I was shocked when she was late! Felt just like regular PMS. Keep your chin up!

Nichole, I'm rooting for you to get your BFP this month! Prove Suzy wrong! I hope they're preggo hormones, not AF hormones!

:hugs: So sorry AF got you Amanda.

Nichole- it's not over until the :witch: shows!! Many women feel like AF is coming and get their BFP! FX for you!

AFM, tons of ewcm this morning. DF is in so much pain though idk if I can get him to BD :/ May be out this month already.

I know I'm not out until AF shows but I just know it's coming. My bbs aren't tender anymore and that always happens a day or two before the :witch: shows. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp but I am mentally preparing myself for AF.

Cassidy, Crossing my fingers that you can BD at least once this cycle during your fertile period. (that also means that I hope DF is feeling better!)

Nichole-- Im still holding out hope for your BFP. We need at least one this month!

I'm still bummed but I know that it isn't the end of the world. OH is going to be away during my fertile period this month but oh well :(

Sorry AF got you Amanda :hugs:

I am terrified this next cycle will anovulatory. If it is I probably wont be able to try again until June :cry:. I will be able to tell with the first week of temps.

Hey nichole, can u tell me how can one realise tht its gonna b annovulatory cycle thro temps...ie started temping recently...and this is my first cycle after the miscarriage...it cd11 today and i shud have started having ewcm but ive not seen any...can u have a look at my chart in my signature and tell me whether an odd pattern or sth???

Yay, glad you got your reading, Nichole! :happydance: And glad it was positive, if a bit overkill.

---

Nikki, hope things work out workwise for you and your DH!

--

AFM: Still no spotting, and it's late in the day, and the cervix still feels fine, which, if nothing else, my acupuncturist (saw her today) says is a good sign for my health. So even if AF comes (and I'm still expecting it), I've still got a win in not spotting beforehand, if I don't spot. But my acupuncturist did think I had enough of a chance to be cautious and not do the ab points and said I'll just have to wait and see to know for sure, so there's hope. But I'll still be shocked.

Sonia- Most people can tell if their temps look like an EKG monitor. With me, my temps are very uniform during ovulation months and are rockier during anovulatory ones.

ST- I am keeping my fingers crossed for you! No spotting is a really good sign!

Oops, forgot to refresh the page to make sure I didn't miss messages (I checked briefly before my appt but didn't have time to reply). Anyway...

Sonia, I haven't ordered a reading yet, but I prob will after AF arrives, for fun. ;) Hope the doctor's appt goes well and he's able to ease any fears you have!

---

Sorry AF got you, Amanda! Bad witch! :( :hugs: FX'd next cycle is your bfp :dust:

---

Aw, your poor DF, Cassidy! I hope he gets well soon! And bummer you might miss your chance this month on top of that. :hugs::hugs::hugs: FX'd he feels better and you get a chance in!

---

I agree with Amanda, I hope you prove Suzy wrong, Nichole! :dust:

Speaking of BBs, mine are being weird. One minute they will feel fine, the next tender and stabby pain. Usually if they are tender they just stay that way until AF or a day or two after AF. I think my body is trying to troll me again. I'm tempted to be hopeful, since no spotting is a good sign, but I've been fooled by PMS so many times before.

I've decided I'll test again on the 18th, if AF doesn't get me first.

Just did my 30min run/walk....2 miles in 28 min again. However my eating hasn't been great.

Sonia-how was the doc?

Just did my 30min run/walk....2 miles in 28 min again. However my eating hasn't been great.

Sonia-how was the doc?

Nikki - Great job! They say if you do something for 21 days it becomes a habit, right? Keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->