April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Well, shoot, just got a teeny bit of pink spotting. Phooey! :dohh:

Nikki-- nice work! you're going to make us all look bad! but keep it up!

I do a bootcamp style work out 5 days a week. Its awesome-- i suggest it to all. go find one in your area :)

ST- sorry AF got you, too! Now we can be cycle buddies!

Sonia, How was the doctor? any news?

Sorry AF got you Amanda and ST!

Nichole - glad you got your reading finally! Maybe you want more than one, you just don't know it yet...mine predicted 2, and that's all I want.

Thanks Mirolee for the info. I go Thursday for another ultrasound and labs. She said they don't do 7dpo labs...I'm going to ask again though. How can I convince DH to go for the SA?? I don't want to pressure him but I really want him to go. I haven't brought it up again since he was supposed to go last month...

dr app went well...he gave me the go ahead to start ttc once this cycle finishes..... another 5 weeks to go :happydance:

False alarm on the spotting! I'm pretty sure I just scratched myself with my nail again when checking, since there is absolutely no more spotting, and when I check now it hurts a little bit on one side but not the other (like last time I scratched myself, and I know for sure I scratched myself that time, this cycle). I really need to trim my nails, but they are so pretty I hate to. But this is the second time I've had to mark down spotting because of a nail scratch. Ah, maybe one will break soon and I won't feel so bad about cutting them. :wacko:

In other news, my temp shot up real high even after only 4 hrs of sleep and no covers (usually I wake up chilled when I only nap and have no covers)! Now I'm back in limbo, wondering if I'll spot or AF will show up today, or if AF will show up tomorrow. Still planning on testing again on the 18th if no AF.

---

Thanks for the condolences, anyway, Amanda! :hugs: At least if AF officially gets me, we will be cycle buddies! :)

---

Thanks for the condolences anyway, too, Rachel! :hugs: I have no clue what will happen now that I know the spotting was just a nail scratch. It's hard not to be optimistic now. I guess I can always cry again if AF comes after all.

Rachel, I convinced my DH to promise to go get an SA if/when the time comes by telling him they need to eliminate him as a suspect (like a homicide detective needs to do even for people they don't think did it) so they can find the real cause of the problem and move on the the real culprit or stop searching for something wrong that isn't there. I also asked him to do it as a gift for me, to be my hero and take one for the team, like I'll be doing for him when I get my tests done and have the baby if ultimately successful at ttc, if nothing else. My husband is pretty stubborn and has white coat syndrome, so if I got him to promise, then it might work to get your DH to go. Good luck, FX'd you can convince him!

---

Glad you got the go ahead to try again next cycle, Sonia! :happydance:

How exciting ST! fingers crossed for you again! I am starting to get af like cramps. Hopefully it stays away.

ST-- Sounds like you may get your BFP after all! yay!

Nichole-- I hope AF stays away!

I am thinking about starting temping. I don't always get up at the same time very day though (430am some days, 8am others) thoughts?

As well, has anyone's OH taken Fertilaid for men? any reviews? (or any other vitamins for that matter?)

I need to temp. It's the only way I know for sure I ovulate. I have my alarm set to 6am to temp. Maybe set yours to 430 and go back to sleep if u don't need to get up.

I recently started temping n I think it was the right decision..I too have set my alarm for a certain time ..I temp n go bak to sleep..give it a shot...as far as fertilaid for men I think Emily's dh took it the mth she got her BFP..I've read Gud things abt it but also read tht it's affective after 3 mths of taking it...

Gah, just scratched the opening to my vajayjay while wiping and drew blood! :wacko: After blotting up the blood and making sure it stopped, I carefully doubled checked inside with a q-tip to make sure it wasn't coming from my cervix, and nope the q-tip was crystal clear, so I must have nicked the opening. I then very very carefully checked CP and the cervix is closed, which is a good sign, and medium high and medium firm/softness (which is unusual for this late in the game, as it's either LFC close to AF time, and HSO if AF is starting that day).

I'll either need to cut my nails, or be much more careful.

I've heard before that the cervix can be easier to scratch (or even make bleed during BD) when near O time (and I've found that to be true) and when PG, and I just googled to see if the same could be true of the vagina, and yep, more blood flow to that area as well, so maybe it's easier to nick. But there's also increased blood flow as AF approaches, too, so, still a toss up.

But at least it's still not real spotting, which is still good even if AF comes later today or tomorrow. :thumbup:

In spite of all these hopeful signs, I still feel like AF could come any moment. :|

---

Nichole, hope your AF stays away!

---

Amanda, my sleep schedule isn't very regular, but FF hasn't had any trouble detecting O for me, as long as I get enough hours sleep (that matters for my temps much more than time of day). I don't think it'll have trouble detecting O for you. It's certainly worth a try. :thumbup:

ttc, i told my OH that in order for me to do clomid, they wouldnt give me the rx without the SA. i also did the "i know this sucks, i'm upset/angry/unhappy about it also, pls do it for me, be my hero, and know that it doesnt make me happy, but it's a necessary evil step to a solution". all true.

ST- Are your nails long? :haha: I hope all of these are good signs for you and you get your :bfp:

Mirolee- Did that work and your husband agreed to do a SA? My DH had to get a SA done after his cancer so I don't need to worry about trying to convince him to get one.

AFM still a big ol' fat negative this morning at 11dpo. AF is suppose to arrive tomorrow so we will see what happens. Still no signs. My bbs are a little tender again which I am hoping is a good sign. Usually that goes away a day or 2 before the witch gets me.

STG - I am so anxious to find out if you get your BFP!

Nichole - I am still holding out hope for you!

Sonia - So happy to hear your appt went well! <3 Time to get back on the TTC band wagon!

Amanda - Yep, my DH took FertilAid for Men the month I got my BFP, but TBH, I don't think it made a difference since it is supposed to take a 6 weeks to 3 months to make a difference. But he did say it made his sex drive increase and his, erm, erections better. :blush: So that was a positive for both of us! :haha:

Yeah, my nails are kinda long right now :haha: Glad to see you are having hopeful signs, Nichole! FX'd! :dust:

Im a very unmotivated to work today when there is still no news about mine and DH's job..... so here I am. HI!

ND - yes, he did the SA, and yes, i think it helped convince him. (there have also been a LOT of tears, so it's not like he didnt know how important it was). the bonus? when it came back with ridiculously positive numbers, he def had a puffed chest for the day. and we still joke about his minions ;) :)

Sonia, thats great news! Welcome back to the craziness!

Emily, thanks! I think we will try it. Oh doesn't necessarily need help in those..er..departments, but I guess it can't hurt! Did he take the full dosage 3 times a day?

ST- Any sign of AF yet? and ouch re: scratches!

I might try temping. I do know that I ovulate, and pretty regularly, but i would like to be able to know what's going on during the TWW.

Cassidy, were you able to BD at all? Is OH feeling any better?

Emily, thanks! I think we will try it. Oh doesn't necessarily need help in those..er..departments, but I guess it can't hurt! Did he take the full dosage 3 times a day?

Yeah, DH didn't need help either, it was just a bonus. :thumbup: He took the full three times a day dose. I just reminded him to take it with each meal. He was really good about it.

Wow, I haven't been on for about 3 days now! Some catching up now....

Welcome ST!

Sonia-Yay for the go ahead on TTC again! Only 5 weeks! Yay! I actually was just reading about the fertility massage a few weeks ago, I thought about trying it next cycle...
If your reading comes true, your due date will be on my birthday! :)

Nikki-My eating has not been great at all. We have no food in the house and the kitchen is a mess! That means we've been eating out a lot...Not good. I'm addicted to Panera for breakfast. The last few days have been so crazy, I'm behind on work...so, I haven't had time to work out really. I try to get in extra walking where I can, but it's not much. I'm a little scared to weigh in tomorrow! I'm going to pick up my hair analysis tomorrow and will meet with her next week. I just want to get started!
As far as my work, I have a meeting with the head of HR next week to talk about my boss. I'm pretty discouraged and doubt anything will really happen...I hate that it takes so long to make anything happen at all!

AFM-I ran out of my wondfos. I was using those until they got darker and was going to switch to the cb digis. When I ran out, I bought the answer brand that has 20 tests. I was being cheap...I did one at the same time as one of my wondfos to see what they looked like. The line on the answer was barely there at all. Well, I kept using them bc I didn't have a choice. I came home today and did one and I could actually see the line pretty well. It definitely was NOT positive though. I had a feeling I should try a digi though. Thank goodness I did bc I had a smiley! Moral of the story? Do not buy the answer brand, they suck!
So, we did an insem last night and I'm getting ready to do another one in a little bit. I don't have a lot of hope this month bc I haven't been very focused on any of it. Who knows, it'll probably happen the month I least expect it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->