April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Wow I have been off the grid for a couple days now! Been so stressful planning a wedding in such a short time especially with the venue problems that came up today :/

Nicole and ST I have my fingers crossed for both of you! I hope one if not both of you get our BFP this month!

Cassidy- I hope your man feels better soon!

Jury- Good luck! Hope all goes well and you catch that egg! Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones that gets it when you aren't trying!

ST- Any sign of AF yet? and ouch re: scratches!

Not yet. It's freaky. I've never gone this long without really spotting. Usually I'd spot enough to have some on my liner by now, but nothing and nothing when I wipe either. Aaah, it's getting my hopes up. I'm afraid to test tomorrow!

---

Thanks for the welcome and lots of baby dust to you, Julie! :dust:

Thanks, asmcsm! I hope your wedding venue issues get sorted soon!

Julie- FX for you! I hope this is going to be your BFP cycle

Ashlee- Thanks for the good luck. I still don't feel confident but who knows. AF is suppose to be here tomorrow. I feel ya on planning a wedding. When I planned mine, I was so stressed my eye twitched non stop. When everything went wrong the day of I just laughed.

ST- Dont be afraid! Tell us right away what result u get with your test in the morning! :dust:

We're not even TTC this month ladies, i'm way too focused on DF's health to focus on it.. haven't taken OPKs, etc. recently. My mind is just so busy. We attempted to BD today before he went to work but he had to stop and run to the bathroom to puke :nope: He's been randomly puking like 3 times a day out of nowhere. He's been coughing up blood. His knees, back, and neck are killing him- plus he works out at a wood mill where they work at least 8 hours a night (they've been working overtime lately) and at least 5 days a week, usually 6 days every other week. I just feel so bad for him, he's exhausted and feeling like complete crap. He's also been having really weird sensations in his hand- he says it feels like there's random hairs stuck on his hand and he goes to pull them off and they're not there. He has a dr's appt on Friday, we called today to try to get him in sooner but they can't. I'm just worried :wacko:

To all you ladies in the TWW, I have my FX for you!!! I hope you see that beautiful :bfp:

To everyone getting towards O day- get to BD'ing and let's get some positive tests going on in the beginning of the May thread once I make it!!

Nikki- you're doing great girl!! I have been doing HORRIBLE i've been stressed and eating my worries away. I need self control :dohh:

Julie- good luck with the insems!! FX this is your month girl!!!

ST- Welcome to the group! We're a bunch of awesome ladies if I do say so myself ;) GL with your test!!!

Ashlee- what's going on with the venue?? How are you feeling? Still getting nausea?

Nichole- I hope the wicked :witch: stays away. :hugs:

Mirolee- I think your chart is looking great!! How are you feeling??

I hope we start getting some more preggo ladies going in this thread ;) Let's see some BFPs!

ST - Thank you! Me too!

Nicole - I honestly wasn't stressed at all before, but when you have a problem with the venue it's a pretty big deal and it's hard not to lol.

Ugh Cassidy that's horrible :( Now you've got me freaking out because Chad's been puking at work really often and has complained about his hand getting a numb tingly feeling and stuff :/ I'm a hypochondriac when it comes to him or my animals but never myself, it's weird. But I really hope he starts to feel better and everything goes well with the dr. on friday. As for the venue, we were supposed to do it at his aunt's and I had said that it would be on 3 possible dates in the evening, all sundays, and there was apparently no problem with that. Well today I settled on a date, contacted my hair girl, made the apt with my bosses for photography then his mom calls me after spending the last week asking me if I've picked a date and says, umm can you change the date because his uncle has to go to bed at 6 so he can get up for work at 4am the next morning. Ummm no, I won't. That should have been brought up a long time ago. So now we're trying to find a new venue ugh. We're going to be cutting into our honeymoon money but I'd rather not change everything about my wedding. Sorry, for the rant lol but I've been a little high strung today haha

But anyway, no more nausea, don't think there will a BFP this month with all the stress :/

Oh Cassidy that is so scary.:hugs: please keep us updated. Think its connected to Lyme disease?

Well, after going to the loo I got pink/brown spotting that definitely wasn't from a scratch. I swabbed with a q-tip and got brown with streaks of red, and now a couple hours later, no spotting on tp, still no spotting on liner, but some red on q-tip. I feel nauseous and like AF is gonna start real soon. :cry: I'm not officially out yet, but I think by the end of the day, I will be. Definitely not gonna test today. If AF doesn't start today, then I'll wait to test until spotting stops, unless AF comes. So, now I'm waiting to see if the spotting stops or becomes AF. But I really think it's going to become AF.

At least I still have Cedar Point to look forward to if not PG by August, and I'm glad to have less spotting before my AF, even if it gets me. And I've got a couple of treats lined up for myself if/when AF gets me. But it sure would be nice if the spotting would stop and AF wouldn't come and I'd get a bfp. Sigh. :|

Gonna try and take my mind off it.

---

Nichole, thanks for the well wishes, regardless. :hugs::hugs: Maybe the spotting will stop and I can test Fri.

FX'd for you too! :dust:

---

Cassidy, I'm so sorry to hear your DH is suffering so! I'll be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers [-o< :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope the doctors can help him quickly!

Thanks for the welcome and good luck!, even though I may or may not get to test (will have to see if the spotting goes away or maybe lasts long enough I wonder why it isn't AF) :hugs::hugs:

Ugh weighted in at 205.5....so no change. Its ok because I know I got the work out down...just need to eat better. I used to count calories on "spark people.com" might go back to that. Didn't help that someone made me fresh baked cookies yesterday at work.

Cassidy-my heart is with you and dh. I am praying for the best hun!! I can't imagine your fear.

Ashlee- talk about wedding venue issues...hope your gets worked out!! 24 hours before my first guest showed up to our reserved hotel block, I was told we were kicked out of the hotel because Obama was staying there for the weekend because he had a speech in Denver. Well I gave the westin hotel a peice of my mind...and then they let us back in....it was exciting for the guest to stay with Obama!!

St-I grew up in Cleveland...and frequently visited ceder pt. A good friend had a house right there on the lake and we would stay a weekend and play with her boats and go to cp. Loved it. We went there the Sunday after prom.

Afm, at this point we r waiting to ser what happens with work. I shouldn't ov until end of next week/next weekend. If we r both layed off then we might no ttc this month. I'll be too stressed. If our jobs r safe then we will ttc.

Cassidy - How worrisome about DF... I was assuming he would be feeling better by now... is he on any treatment for the lyme disease? When is his appt on Friday?

Nikki - When I lost the weight after DS was born (not baby weight, keep in mind... 20 pounds on top of baby weight...), it took a few weeks for the scale to budge. I think it takes a while for your metabolism to kick start again. I recomend calorie counting, though. It was the factor that made all the difference in my weight loss. The weight started dropping only after I started counting. I used my-calorie-counter.com, the phone app (I think it's under "my fitness pal" or something like that...)

Julie - I'm so curious about your hair sample. It's making me crazy it's taking this long! And good luck with the insems! You never know, it might be your month! There is always a chance!

ST- Sorry about the spotting. Is it still there? Has it turned into full on AF?

Weighed in at 213! Lost 2 pounds this week but I am sure I will gain it back. Friend has a bday this weekend and has planned a blow out. If AF arrives I will definitely indulge to get my mind off everything. Plus if af does arive, I usually bloat up a few pounds for the week.

Still a bfn at 12dpo. AF should arrive today if my body sticks my usual LP. I am hoping the witch stays away and I can try testing again tomorrow. I was hoping I would get a faint line but NOPE! Nada. Oh well. I am prepared for AFs arrival.

ST, Im still thinking that you're going to get a BFP! It sounds hopeful!

Nichole, any signs of AF? We need some BFP's around here, so i hope you get one!

Cassidy, I hope our DF feels better. Poor guy! What are they treating him with? and I hope the doctors appointment goes well tomorrow and he can get some relief!

afm, just on cd3. Thinking about taking soy, but worried that it might screw up my cycle. I took it back in July when I got my BFP..so maybe. OH is probably going to be away during my fertile period, so im pretty much out this month, too.

They put him on Doxycycline for the Lyme disease and some vicoprofin for his arthritic pain. He's been on the antibiotics for about 20 days. His appointment is at 10am tomorrow.

They put him on Doxycycline for the Lyme disease and some vicoprofin for his arthritic pain. He's been on the antibiotics for about 20 days. His appointment is at 10am tomorrow.

Do you think the medication itself could be making him feel badly as well? Did they say anything about side effects from the meds?

Cassidy im praying for your df to feel better hun..im sure these r trying times...hang in there....:hugs:

Nikki...itll take sometime for the wt loss to show...but its a really gud thing tht u did your bit this week...ur body will start getting into the routine of eating right and working out...then wt loss will not b a big deal...keep it up :thumbup:

Amanda...fx for u :flower:

St- fx for u too... i hoep af is a no show :thumbup:

Julie all the best wit the insems this mth...hopefully itll work wen ur least expecting it to :winkwink:

Emily... u how doin sweetie? :kiss:

AFM - i took a opk last even...very light line...then i took 1 this morning with fmu..quite prominent line...then i took 1 at ard 2 in the afternoon...very very faint line...this is the firs time i used the walgreens dipstick thingies...didnt wanna waste my smiley ones for a cycle im not trying in... ill try putting the pic of the prominent line ...do u think i can get a positive in the mornign and a neg tht afternoon? and if i did already ovulate i had absolutely no ewcm :shrug: ... ive been have a cup of green tea everyday...what else shud i do for cm... i wanna get this right b4 we start trying

Emily... u how doin sweetie? :kiss:

AFM - i took a opk last even...very light line...then i took 1 this morning with fmu..quite prominent line...then i took 1 at ard 2 in the afternoon...very very faint line...this is the firs time i used the walgreens dipstick thingies...didnt wanna waste my smiley ones for a cycle im not trying in... ill try putting the pic of the prominent line ...do u think i can get a positive in the mornign and a neg tht afternoon? and if i did already ovulate i had absolutely no ewcm :shrug: ... ive been have a cup of green tea everyday...what else shud i do for cm... i wanna get this right b4 we start trying

Hey girlie! I am doing OK... I have been fighting a migraine all day so I am going to be happy to climb into bed as soon as I get home. Luckily my son is staying with my MIL tonight so I can actually try and sleep the stupid headache off. :growlmad:

No EWCM, hmmm... do you remember when you usually O? It looks like you are on CD 13 now. Does that sounds about right for typical O time?
As far as making more EWCM... LOTS of water, green tea, NO allergy meds... I don't know if you take them or not, but I stopped taking them during O time and it really helped. I also took FertileCM. I think the combo really worked for me.

cd 13 -14 is definitely the time i o even wen i was on clomid....first time tho tht i havent notieced ewcm...very starnage for me....i havent drinking enuf water past couple of days tho so tht might b a reason..well lets c...thankfully this isnt too big of a factor wen i start to ttc.. :winkwink: at least im not extra dry :dohh:
gud for u tht your getting sometime to yourself today... take a nap...hopefully tht shud help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->