April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Emily- yup I plan on testing every morning until af shows up or I get a bfp. Thank God for cheapies :haha:

30 min on the treadmill today :) when I am stressed/have a lot on my mind... running is easy!

Cassidy- crossing my fingers he has some better days soon!!

Nichole- good luck!

Nikki, how cool to live so close to Cedar Point and the lake! :D

FX'd and prayers that your jobs are safe! :hugs:

---

Nichole, FX'd the witch stays away and you get the bfp! :dust:

AF got me yesterday, and I wound up crying most of that day (until I took a nap before DH got home), but I feel better now. Since I have a feeling it's going to take a while (if I'm lucky at all) for me to get PG, I also got DH to agree to a trip to Kennywood Amusement Park in PA (one we've never been to that has some great old time rides that can't be found anywhere else) if I'm not PG by next May (I'm planning ahead for if I get to go to Cedar Point, I'll need a new consolation prize). If I need a new one after that, maybe Hershey Park or Dollywood...I'll either get PG or visit every park in the country. :haha:

---

Yeah, I felt hopeful, too, Amanda. I felt like this cycle was so close and yet so far.

Now we are officially cycle buddies, though :hugs:

Sorry to hear your OH is going to be away during the fertile period. Bummer.

----

Cassidy, FX'd and prayers for the doctor appointment going well and them being able to give him some help and relief :hugs:

---

Sonia, I've had LH surges that have only lasted half a day (enough that I test twice a day when it starts getting darker), so it's possible.

I use Pre-Seed if I'm having a crucial day where I don't feel my CM is up to snuff (it doesn't kill sperm and is even supposed to be helpful).

---

In other news for me, my wrists are healing faster with the braces, so that's good.

And I'm about to order my Psychic Suzy reading. Hopefully she gives me news I won't want to be skeptical about.

STG - Boo for AF! :( But I am excited to hear about your Suzy reading! I see on your ticker you have a gyno appt on the 22nd. Are you going in to discuss fertility topics?

Nichole - Did you test?

Nikki - Good job on the treadmill! Is it exercise starting to become a routine yet?

Nikki- Nice work! I get so bored on the treadmill after about 5 minutes! What do you do to keep going?

Bubs, sorry about the migraine! yucko. Did you get some rest?

ST, sorry that AF got you, but on the upside, now we are cycle buddies!! I've been trying to calculate when I will O this cycle. I generally O between CD 14-17, and OH will be away from 4/25-4/29, CD's 9-13. SO, there is still a chance. But I am not putting any eggs in the April cycle basket.

Cassidy, I hope DF's doctors appointment goes well this morning and he is able to get some relief!

Nichole-- Have you tested this morning? Any sign of AF? Anything? We need at least one BFP this month!!

Nikki- Nice work! I get so bored on the treadmill after about 5 minutes! What do you do to keep going?

Bubs, sorry about the migraine! yucko. Did you get some rest?

Oh my goodness I feel so much better this morning. It actually eased up by the time I left work and was able to go to the gym and make dinner. Nothing feels better than waking up without a migraine!

I think the treadmill is the least of all evils, personally. I HATE the elliptical and the stationary bike. I really want to get a treadmill at my house so I can put it in front of the TV! My Ipod keeps me from being too bored, but sometimes and episode of the Big Bang Theory would keep my interest better...

I watch TV or listen to music. Sometimes I have to put a towel on the treadmill screen so I don't watch time go by.

Interesting! I work out outside-- I do a bootcamp work out thats an "out of gym experience" because I could never get a good work out at a gym. I have always wanted to, though, a gym is so convenient.

Emily, How many weeks are you today? Are you feeling any movement or flutters yet? and i think now is a good time for more bump pics! I wanna see it!

Cassidy - good luck at the Dr today! Hope everything gets figured out

I'm horrible. Whenever I work out on a treadmill or stationary bike I watch Food Network and just torture myself the whole time lol. But at least it keeps me from watching the clock

ST- Sorry af got you :hugs:

I have an elliptical at home but I get SO BORED when I use it. I watch The Biggest Loser when to motivate me when I am on it.

BFN this morning but no sign of AF. I don't really know what's going on. I did try soy this month so maybe it lengthened my LP. :shrug: I was hoping AF would come so I could indulge in some drinks this weekend at my friend's birthday.

Interesting! I work out outside-- I do a bootcamp work out thats an "out of gym experience" because I could never get a good work out at a gym. I have always wanted to, though, a gym is so convenient.

Emily, How many weeks are you today? Are you feeling any movement or flutters yet? and i think now is a good time for more bump pics! I wanna see it!

My DH and I joke about the "gym smell." We joke that we have nightmares about it... LOL. Nothing gives you the feeling of dread more than "gym smell." I can't describe it, but you know it when you smell it.

I will take pics tomorrow morning. I take pics every other week to track my size (first thing on Saturday morning before food and after pee). I think *maye* I have felt something??? Kind of like little muscle twitches down near my bikini area. But then again, it could just be gas. I have enough of it fill an air mattress every day! :haha: If the twitches get stronger, I'll feel more confident knowing it's baby and not gas.

ST- Sorry af got you :hugs:

I have an elliptical at home but I get SO BORED when I use it. I watch The Biggest Loser when to motivate me when I am on it.

BFN this morning but no sign of AF. I don't really know what's going on. I did try soy this month so maybe it lengthened my LP. :shrug: I was hoping AF would come so I could indulge in some drinks this weekend at my friend's birthday.

Aye yay yay... you are in the limbo phase! That is the worst!!! :growlmad:

I still think AF is coming and not a bfp but I could be wrong. I have no symptoms either way. My bbs are a little tender again but that's it. Being in limbo is awful :haha:. I just want my cycle to start so I can try again or get that blasted second line.

I need a little smiley guy with a sign that says "bump pics" not "test", Emily!

I know EXACTLY what you mean about gym smell!

Nichole..Im still waiting for your BFP! SOMEONE needs to get one this month!!

ST - Sorry AF got you :( Good luck on the next try!!!!

Last night I dreamed I took a HPT and it came up positive immediately. I took another right after and same thing. It was pretty weird because I've been trying not to think too much about it seeing as I'm still fairly early in my 2ww and I don't want to SS too much or develop symptoms because I'm wanting them so bad, you know? Anyway... here's hoping it's a good sign haha. Also, I finally got the email saying my 50 HPTs off Ebay have shipped.

ETA - Mail carrier just came & went. My tests arrived :)

Well limbo didn't last long... I started spotting so the :witch: is on her way. I knew I was out but I was still holding on to a little bit of hope. :cry: I am so worried this next month will be anovulatory. It will kill me if I have to wait 2 months to try again.

Awww boo, Nichole. :( Well I really really really hope you get a good cycle. Is that your usual patter, a good cycle then an annovulatory one?

Yeah unfortunately... I'm going to kick the working out in to high gear and lose some weight. Last time I did all my cycles were good.

I'm sorry, Nichole! I really hope next month isn't annovulary, too! Crossing my fingers for a normal, ovulary cycle!

ST- Test! test! test! I'm in that weird place where testing for anything (O or HPT) won't do me any good. So, I urge you all to POAS to satisfy my urge!

Cassidy, any word on DF's doctors appointment? Sending good healing vibes!

I'm just so confused now. Another doctor at the place decided to chime in and say that they can't officially say he has Lyme disease, because the ELISA test was negative, even though the Western Blot test came back positive for the antibodies. So they had him go over and get 6 more vials of blood done to do more extensive testing for rheumatoid arthritis(what the 'new' doctor says he has, even though his original doctor still believes it's Lyme). I don't even know anymore. So frustrated/confused.

ST & Nichole- Sorry AF got you :hugs: next month will be all of our months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->