April BD's BRING May BFPs!!

Ok this picture sucks :/ it was more visible in person but I swear there was a faint line starting to show. Hopefully not just an evap. AF is due in 3 days so I guess we will see if it decides to get darker or the witch will make her appearance.

photo+1%282%29.JPG

I think next time I'll use my 16gb camera and not the cell phone lol

Well I had some more dull cramping this morning & random bouts of nausea but it could be related to having the implant removed. But even if the cramping I felt yesterday was implantation, there's no way to feel nausea or other symptoms just yet, right?

I think I can kinda see a faint line but I'm not sure. Good luck!

Hi girls sorry I'm gonna read and run but will do personals soon...quick question..if I finish ovulating will the line on the opk fade slowly away or will I stop getting lines altogether??just confused????

Hi girls sorry I'm gonna read and run but will do personals soon...quick question..if I finish ovulating will the line on the opk fade slowly away or will I stop getting lines altogether??just confused????

Mine usually just stop showing lines

My OPKs always show lines... usually i'll get a positive day before O (test line as dark as control line), then a super positive on O day (test line darker than control line), then normally the next day they'll be back down to a negative, but I still get faint lines.

Ash- I feel like i see an area that's a little darker!!! FX it's the start of something. I've gotten some crappy evaps on that test though... on all tests i've tried actually so I can never trust a line unless it's DARK! Lol. But I hope this is it for you!!!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 13
Ashlee, it looks promising! Keep testing!!! Is that with FMU?

Jury3, How neat! I must have missed it before-- why did you have your hair tested?

Cassidy, are you going to start testing any time soon, or just wait for AF?

pdxmom, my opk's have a dark second line for a day after O, but its not as dark as the control. It fades pretty quickly.

Cassidy- yea I'm not trusting it too much because it was pretty faint but hopefully it will get darker!

Robert - yes, it was FMU. Debating on whether to try again this afternoon or just wait till tomorrow morning

Amanda-I am working with a nutritionist to get healthy. They use the hair analysis to see what body type you are and what minerals you need.

No testing- i'm waiting for AF. I know for a fact we didn't BD anywhere near my fertile period so there's 0% chance of being preggo this month. A little crappy, but it was actually nice having a break for a month and i'm hoping with DF feeling a bit better this next cycle we can get tons of BD'ing around my fertile time.

Nikki- How're you doing hun?! Haven't heard from you much- hoping everything's well! :hugs:

Rachel- Same for you! How are you doing???

KYLA- I hope everything is going great hun :hugs: :hugs: How have you been feeling?

Disney :hugs: Hope you're keeping your chin up hun. You're in my thoughts!!

Julie- Yay for getting healthier! I need to kick my booty into gear and drop 15 lbs.

Nichole, Alissa? Any updates on how you ladies are doing TTC??

Waves- FX they are good signs for you! All though many woman say you don't start feeling symptoms until after implantation, i've heard of many women who say they just KNEW they were preggers from conception. Great intuition I guess?! I hope this is your month!!

Waves- FX they are good signs for you! All though many woman say you don't start feeling symptoms until after implantation, i've heard of many women who say they just KNEW they were preggers from conception. Great intuition I guess?! I hope this is your month!!

Thanks!

Anything could also be side effects from having my Implanon removed too, which is pretty annoying haha. Who knows! I had tell-tale ovulation pains on the 10th & dull/achy cramps yesterday so I'm hoping it was implantation cramps but I've never experienced them before to know how they normally feel. And it could be unrelated to TTC entirely. But today I'm bloated & nauseous on & off which could, again, be part of the Implanon removal or not. No idea but I like to think it's all signs leading to a BFP lol!

Hey cassidy- thx for checking in on me. I'm doing ok. This week will be interesting for me. We will know more about dh and my jobs. I should ov end of the week, assuming my change in meds doesn't effect it. IV had tons of cm but neg opks. Dh and I are just trying to relax this cycle and let things happen. Next cycle, if we both have a job, we will try iui!! Excited but scared for a bfn after dropping $800 on it.

Julie- interesting feed back. Thx!! IV always been told to eat almonds and salmon. Also my fertility doc put me on vit d because mine was low.... All very interesting!! Thx!!

Afm, played lacrosse for an hour today and took dogs for a 30min hike....im trying so hard!! I got to get the eating under control!

Nikki-If it doesn't work naturally this month, I bet the IUI will get it!
I don't know the correlation between the slow metabolism and those foods but I'm hoping to find out more when I talk to her this week. I was surprised by a lot of the foods on there that are super healthy like the almonds and kale. I'm assuming it has more to do with the specific mineral ratios. I'll let you know what she says after I meet with her.

Ok ladies, I need your advice. Assuming my temp stays up in the morning, FF will tell me I O'd Friday (CD21). However, Friday morning I checked my cervix and it was already closing and I had a negative opk (this was around 4:30am). So, I'm thinking I may have actually O'd late on Thursday (CD20).
I am calling my doc tomorrow to make my apt to have my CD21 bloodwork. Should I schedule it for Thursday (7 days after I suspect I O'd) or Friday (7 days from what FF says)? Will it make a huge difference if I'm off? I'm kind of stressing myself out about it...Thanks in advance girls!

Ok ladies, I need your advice. Assuming my temp stays up in the morning, FF will tell me I O'd Friday (CD21). However, Friday morning I checked my cervix and it was already closing and I had a negative opk (this was around 4:30am). So, I'm thinking I may have actually O'd late on Thursday (CD20).
I am calling my doc tomorrow to make my apt to have my CD21 bloodwork. Should I schedule it for Thursday (7 days after I suspect I O'd) or Friday (7 days from what FF says)? Will it make a huge difference if I'm off? I'm kind of stressing myself out about it...Thanks in advance girls!

julie if u go in on friday (7 days as per ff ) it will still b ok bcos 8 days after o is just fine...as the level is supposed to be highest on day 7 as its believed to b mid way in your lp...so 8 days is also fine but try not to b go later...cos it starts to drop from there...:thumbup:

Julie day 8 should be fine. When I called to schedule my day 3 labs, they told me to come on day 4, and it was just fine. Should be the same for 21 day labs.

Cassidy - thanks for checking. I'm good, just in the boring pre-o tww. I'm hoping my labs will be back today. I checked Friday and nothing was back, which means they were all send out labs or someone f-d up. The lab lady said just the amh was a send out....I'm going to be pissed if something happened to my blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->